Profile for Rory B Bellows > Reviews

Content by Rory B Bellows

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Rory B Bellows

(What's The Story) Morning Glory? (Deluxe) [2LP Vinyl]
(What's The Story) Morning Glory? (Deluxe) [2LP Vinyl]
Price: CDN$ 27.99
10 used & new from CDN$ 24.94

4.0 out of 5 stars The White Album of my generation..., Dec 8 2014
Sounds better than the original CD, but still a bit harsh... All in all that's just splitting hairs, its a great album, and a solid time piece.

Led Zeppelin IV (Remastered) [180g Vinyl LP]
Led Zeppelin IV (Remastered) [180g Vinyl LP]
Price: CDN$ 24.99
23 used & new from CDN$ 21.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it even if you have a mint OG., Dec 8 2014
Amazing, simply brilliant sounding.

Houses of the Holy (Remastered) [180g Vinyl LP]
Houses of the Holy (Remastered) [180g Vinyl LP]
Price: CDN$ 24.99
29 used & new from CDN$ 21.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Pressing, Dec 8 2014
The North American version of this record is flawed from the manufacturer. The album sounds incredible until you get to The Ocean on side B and it is terribly distorted. The UK pressing is a flawless pressing though.

Patec® USB External Slot in DVD CD RW Drive Burner Superdrive for Apple MacBook Air Pro
Offered by Patec
Price: CDN$ 45.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 45.99

1.0 out of 5 stars A knock off fit for the Shanghai Street Market, Dec 8 2014
Absolute garbage. Worked for 10 min then wouldn't do anything again. The cheap plastic outer case was warped too. The only thing this thing did well was prove that its better to just buy the apple product even if it is a bit more. Lesson learned.

Rave On Buddy Holly (Vinyl)
Rave On Buddy Holly (Vinyl)
Price: CDN$ 30.88
16 used & new from CDN$ 27.00

4.0 out of 5 stars fresh take on old classics, Jan. 7 2013
I guess based on the previous two reviews Holly purists won't dig this. But let me add a different perspective; as someone who was nowhere close to being around in the Buddy Holly hay day this is fresh clever tribute to this man. I am not a big fan of a lot of the artists on this album but really enjoyed hearing their takes on these classics. I've spun it 5 or 6 times in the 3 weeks I've had it, has not gotten old as many tribute albums do (ie. I Am Sam). Also being 45rpm 12" vinyl the sound quality is really nice. I highly recommend this record to anyone who has enjoyed a Buddy Holly song in their life.

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade Family Pack (3-User)
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade Family Pack (3-User)
6 used & new from CDN$ 491.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied here, March 13 2012
I thought I would be forever a damned soul in the fire pit of Vista Hell, but then I saw a light....and it showed me I could have something more. Something more spiritual and positive to enlighten, not just me, but my whole family...and all for a one time low price of $185.00. Praise be on to you Amazon for my salvation.