Profile for Jim Alty > Reviews

Content by Jim Alty

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Jim Alty

Page: 1 | 2
Bulldogs For Dummies
Bulldogs For Dummies
by Susan M. Ewing
11 used & new from CDN$ 1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulldogs For Dummies, Dec 27 2013
This review is from: Bulldogs For Dummies (Paperback)
This book was bought for our grandson who owns a two year old bulldog. He wants to give his dog the best possible life and this book has been very informative. Another happy bulldog and grandson. Another five star...........

Tom Thomson 2014: Bilingual (English/French)
Tom Thomson 2014: Bilingual (English/French)
by Tom Thomson
Edition: Calendar
3 used & new from CDN$ 116.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Tom Thomson 2014, Dec 27 2013
This calendar was bought for a young French teacher. She wanted to be able to hang it in her classroom. She was thrilled
with it being bilingual. It will be hanging in her classroom come the new year. She also loved the colourful pictures. Another five star.

360-degree Swivel Leather Case Compatible with Apple? iPad? 2 / iPad? 3rd Gen / The new iPad?, Black
Offered by MY LIFE
Price: CDN$ 6.29
32 used & new from CDN$ 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars 360-degree Swivel leather case, Dec 27 2013
I bought this case for my husband as the case he had did not stand up very well. He put it onto his ipad and now he
can operate it hands free. It has worked well for him.

3 in 1 Bundle Stylus / Styli Pen - Black Blue Red - for iPod Touch 3g, 4g, Motorola Xoom iPad 2 Kindle Fire Nook eBook Reader Andriod Tablet Touchscreen and Cell Phone iPhone 3G / 3GS /4 / 4S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Note, Motoroal Driod 4, RAZR, Bionic, HTC Evo 4G, New iPad3 Universal Colored Stylus Pen
Offered by BuyTradeExpedite (Ship from Hong Kong)
Price: CDN$ 1.01
19 used & new from CDN$ 0.02

Bundle Monster 4pc Clip On Adjustable Flex Neck LED Bright Reading Booklight Set
Offered by BundleMonster
Price: CDN$ 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bundle Monster 4 pc Clip on Adjustable Flex Neck LED Bright Reading light, Dec 27 2013
I bought these lights as a stocking stuffer. We live in south/east Toronto and were without hydro for 71 hours. These lights
did not go under the tree but were clipped to our collars as we walked through the house in the dark. They were absolutely brilliant. Fortunately we had lots of batteries. They sure save us a lot of grief going up and down stairs. We could even read out book in bed. Thanks Amazon you made our Christmas a little happier. Happy New Year...........2013 sure will be a Christmas to remember.

The Lost Daughter: A Memoir
The Lost Daughter: A Memoir
Offered by Penguin Group USA
Price: CDN$ 10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The Lost Daughter, Nov. 5 2013
I find it is becoming somewhat boring now. I am 75% finished. I don't think I would recommend it to anyone.
Mary certainly is articulate.
I did finally finish this book but with a struggle. It is boring.

Hollywood Stories: a Book about Celebrities, Movie Stars, Gossip, Directors, Famous People, History, and more!
Price: CDN$ 5.52

3.0 out of 5 stars Hollywood Stories, July 26 2013
I found this book interesting in parts but repetitive. Just okay. Would not suggest my friends or family read it. You also have to be of a certain age to even start to appreciate it.

Protective Leather Cover Case for Amazon Kindle 3 eBook E-Reader
Protective Leather Cover Case for Amazon Kindle 3 eBook E-Reader
Offered by Eshopic
Price: CDN$ 16.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Protective Leather Cover Case for Amazon Kindle 3 eBook E-Reader, March 18 2013
I like the colour as it is easy to find when put down around the house.
I have had mine for about 18 months. It wears well.
I have already recommended it to another friend with a Kindle and she
loved her as well. I also bought one for my daughter when I bought her
Kindle.

Barefoot Contessa Foolproof: Recipes You Can Trust
Barefoot Contessa Foolproof: Recipes You Can Trust
by Ina Garten
Price: CDN$ 25.08
34 used & new from CDN$ 18.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Barefoot Contessa Foolproof: Recipes You Can Trust, March 18 2013
I have all Ina's cook books.
I love her books mainly because I have most of the ingredients already in my pantry. If not the ingredients needed I can use for
other recipes. Unlike other cook books you have to hunt for an ingredient and never use it again.
I always highly recommend Ina's books to all my friends that enjoy to cook as I do.
I have never made a recipe from her books that have not been spectacular.

That's What I'd Do
That's What I'd Do
by Jewel
Price: CDN$ 14.43
44 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars That's What I'd Do, March 18 2013
This review is from: That's What I'd Do (Hardcover)
"Name of book: That's What I'd Do
I saw this book being promoted on a TV show.
I had a friend having twins and thought it would make the perfect gift which it did.
The pictures are wonderful. Would highly recommend this book.

Page: 1 | 2