Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Greatshield Ultra Smooth Anti-Scratch Screen Protector Shield Foil Film for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Tablet (3 Pack) - Lifetime Replacement Warranty (Crystal Clear HD)
Offered by theWireless Company
Price: CDN$ 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for money, April 5 2014
Great Value for money would definitely buy from them again. Great product, easy to install and you even get extras in case you mess up the first time around. Would highly recommend

SanDisk Ultra 32GB MicroSDHC Class 10/UHS-1 Memory Card Speed Up To 30MB/s With Adapter- SDSDQUA-032G-U46A (Label May Change)
Offered by Digital Media Outlet
Price: CDN$ 20.79
34 used & new from CDN$ 20.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, April 5 2014
Does what it is supposed to do. Shipped quickly. increases the size of my tablet so I can store a lot more stuff. Love it.

MoKo Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Case - Slim-Fit Multi-angle Folio Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 inch SM-T3100 / SM-T3110 Android Tablet, BLACK (with Smart Auto Wake / Sleep Feature)

5.0 out of 5 stars Moko Samsung Galaxy Tab Case, April 5 2014
For the price I really do believe it is great value for money and would definitley buy another one if ever needed and recommend to friends. I feel it protects my tablet so I can keep it in my purse and I can also stand it up in a number of positions. I also like the fact I can slide my hand into the flap to hold for easy reading when I wish to hold for a while.

GreatShield Quick Grip (ONE TOUCH TRIGGER) Windshield Dashboard Universal Car Mount for Phones and GPS Devices - Works with Samsung Galaxy S4/S4 Mini/S4 Active, S3/S3 Mini, LG Nexus 4, Apple iPhone 5/5S/5C, Blackberry Z10/Q10, HTC One M7, Nokia Lumia
Offered by theWireless Company
Price: CDN$ 19.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars GreatShield Quick Grip, April 5 2014
Good product, it would be nice if the grip was a little deeper or adjustable as it doesn't fit my phone well when it has it's case on. However I have attached velcro and am very happy with how sturdily it fits to my dash.

Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player (New Canada Compatible)
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player (New Canada Compatible)
Price: CDN$ 39.00
2 used & new from CDN$ 39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Google Chromecast, April 5 2014
Shipping excellent, product excellent. Great way to easily get netflix, hulu, youtube etc onto your HDMI tv. Doesn't take up any room, no extra box or extra remote remote needed. We could have used our Xbox, but not without subscribing to XBox Live. Love it!!

The Little Black Book for Guys: Guys Talk about Sex
The Little Black Book for Guys: Guys Talk about Sex
by St. Stephen's Community House
Price: CDN$ 9.45
30 used & new from CDN$ 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, Nov. 10 2013
This is a great bathroom book for those teenage boys that might want to read in their own time without embarrassing themselves

Seidio Surface Case with Metal Kickstand and Holster Combo for LG Nexus 4, Retail Packaging, Amethyst Purple (BD2-HR3LGN4K-PR)
Price: CDN$ 54.95
3 used & new from CDN$ 54.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nexus Case, Nov. 10 2013
I previously had bought this case for my son who loves it so when my husband needed a case I bought for him also with the holster this time and he is very happy. He has not dropped at this point so cannot verify drop protection at this point.

Seidio CSK3LGN4K-RB DILEX Case with Metal Kickstand for LG Nexus 4, 1 Pack, Retail Packaging, Royal Blue
Price: CDN$ 34.80
4 used & new from CDN$ 34.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Nexus Case, Nov. 10 2013
I bought as a gift to protect my son's new phone. He is extremely happy with it and loves the kickstand, so far it has withstood teenage life

OtterBox 3000-20 Waterproof Universal Case (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Otterbox 3000, Nov. 10 2013
Not something I use every day but great for keeping money & electronics safe and dry whilst at the beach or doing water sports.

Cmple - High Speed HDMI 1.4 Cable with Ethernet - 28AWG, 6 Feet, Black Color (2 PACK)
Offered by dealkings
Price: CDN$ 22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars HDMI, March 1 2013
excellent price, works well on everything I have tried them on. Definitely don't feel I need to buy overpriced name brand HDMI cables when these do the job very nicely

Page: 1 | 2