Profile for Eric R Fisher > Reviews

Content by Eric R Fisher
Top Reviewer Ranking: 358

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Eric R Fisher "fishface42" (Toronto, Canada)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Attitude Aprons 2145 Grill Master Apron
Attitude Aprons 2145 Grill Master Apron
Price: CDN$ 19.95
7 used & new from CDN$ 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT APRON; OUTRAGEOUS PRICE, July 30 2014
Attitude Aprons is a large line of aprons with novelty slogans. I bought one at Walmart for $13.00; they have a large selection at $13.00. The heavy fabric came through its first wash and dry virtually unwrinkled. TIP: My black apron picks up and shows lint galore; pick another color.

Mindful Way Workbook
Mindful Way Workbook
Price: CDN$ 15.06

2.0 out of 5 stars LEAVES ME NONPLUSSED, July 29 2014
The title says it. This is a Workbook approach to the Mindfulness Cult which leaves me nonplussed. But better men than me make Dr. KZ [the Source] their guru. Chacun a sa propre folie, n'est-ce pas?

Zevia Zero Calorie Soda, Ginger Ale, 12-Ounce, Pack of 24
Zevia Zero Calorie Soda, Ginger Ale, 12-Ounce, Pack of 24
Price: CDN$ 27.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice ginger taste reminiscent of Verner's if you remember that ..., July 29 2014
Nice ginger taste reminiscent of Verner's if you remember that brand. You really don't notice its not sweetened with sugar. Though I do have reservations about keeping the sweet craving alive with any sweetener--real, fake, or in between.

Samsung Electronics 840 EVO-Series 120GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Single Unit Version Internal Solid State Drive MZ-7TE120BW
Offered by ESPrice
Price: CDN$ 89.99
33 used & new from CDN$ 89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT, July 29 2014
My computer genius IT guy put this into my old PC together with a new operating system and, bingo, I have a new fast computer.

Petmate 22990 Litter Catcher Mat, Extra Large (Grey)
Petmate 22990 Litter Catcher Mat, Extra Large (Grey)
Price: CDN$ 23.36
9 used & new from CDN$ 23.36

5.0 out of 5 stars PRODUCT DELIVERS WHAT IT PROMISES, July 29 2014
How refreshing. This product really does the job. I saw it at Petsmart and thought, "What the hay, I can always return it." But I won't return it; it really restrains stray granules of litter. Here's the picture: the litter box is in a bathtub. When cat jumped back out, some granules stuck to her feet and spread around the bathroom where they were annoying underfoot. I put this mat about one foot out from tub and it traps the litter. This listing does not specify what "Extra Large" is specifically. Weird.

Premium 6 FT HDMI 1.4 Cable with Ethernet 24K Gold Plated
Premium 6 FT HDMI 1.4 Cable with Ethernet 24K Gold Plated
Offered by Gadgets Super(Ships from HongKong)
Price: CDN$ 2.66
12 used & new from CDN$ 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I LIKE IT; I DON'T LOVE IT., July 26 2014
What's to review about a cable? This one is sturdy and works just fine to meet my needs. I like it [4 stars]; I don't love it [5 stars]. How can you love a cable?

CanadianView 84"x84" Portable Tripod Projector Projection Screen 1:1 Ratio Home Competition

5.0 out of 5 stars MY MISTAKE: IT'S TOO BIG, July 26 2014
I goofed. I had no adequate sense how big [and heavy] this screen would be. It is definitely bigger than you need for home use and would be useful for a large group presentation. I bought it to project 50-year-old 35mm kodachrome slides to reprise my handsome youth. Searching for a hand-held slide viewer I discovered gizmos to transfer the slide images to digital images on my computer. So this unwieldy screen is redundant. [My husband will use it at work.]
Aside from that, this is a great sturdy screen. With a basic design that hasn't changed in 60 years, it is simple to store, move and set up. It takes a strong person to do this. Screen is even [no sags] and reflects good picture.

Zevia Zero Calorie Soda, Cherry Cola, 12-Ounce, Pack of 24
Zevia Zero Calorie Soda, Cherry Cola, 12-Ounce, Pack of 24
Price: CDN$ 27.96

3.0 out of 5 stars "Vegan, Kosher and Gluten-Free, Zero Calories; All Natural" HOT DAMN!, July 23 2014
DRUM ROLL . . . SO'S WATER. I see no point to any soda pop, sugared or otherwise. These Zevia sodas are a reasonable simulation of the sugared varieties. I find all artificial sweeteners teasers, keeping one's sweet fixation alive. And the various ingredients run from innocent to suspect to carcinogenic [caramel coloring]. I ordered a case of this diet cherry soda and addictively finished it in no time. It's the same price at Bulk Barn at 99 cents a can, sold singly. Once you accustom yourself to all-natural gluten-free vegan kosher halal WATER with or without meals, you come to like it.

Zevia Zero Calorie Soda, Cream Soda, 12-Ounce, Pack of 24
Zevia Zero Calorie Soda, Cream Soda, 12-Ounce, Pack of 24

3.0 out of 5 stars SODA POP IS GARBAGE., July 23 2014
I see no point to any soda pop, sugared or otherwise. These Zevia sodas are a reasonable simulation of the sugared varieties. But the various ingredients run from innocent to suspect to carcinogenic [caramel coloring]. Once you accustom yourself to water with your meals, it works just fine.

Ritz 78719 Express Yourself Real Men Wear Aprons Apron, Red
Ritz 78719 Express Yourself Real Men Wear Aprons Apron, Red
Offered by dealkings
Price: CDN$ 34.82
6 used & new from CDN$ 16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars STURDY APRON, July 23 2014
I am indifferent to the allegedly humorous message, only wanting a sturdy well-made apron to protect my clothes in the kitchen. Most online aprons are a ridiculous price with stupid messages. This one was from the cheapest source and I waited 3-4 weeks for it. The slide through adjustable neck loop is part of the waist ties. I put a few stitches on each side to fix it in place. Next time I will shop at a restaurant supply store and cut the wait.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8