Profile for Shan > Reviews

Content by Shan

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Shan

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, Nov. 23 2013
This necklace is stunning! I bought it to wear for my Christmas party but can't seem to take it off! I've worn it since i've gotten it!

The Power
The Power
by Rhonda Byrne
Price: CDN$ 16.89
54 used & new from CDN$ 3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars The Power Works!, Aug. 20 2013
This review is from: The Power (Hardcover)
I am so grateful for reading this book! I started seeing the world in a different light, well I've already been on this path but this sheds a clear light and wonderful things are happening to me and my family!

The Primal Blueprint 21-Day Total Body Transformation: A step-by-step, gene reprogramming action plan
by Mark Sisson
Price: CDN$ 17.98
37 used & new from CDN$ 16.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing, Feb. 6 2012
My doctor introduced me to the Paleo diet and referred me to The Wheat Belly. It was kindof dry reading at the start, so I continued my research into this lifestyle and when i came across this book on Amazon.ca, I thought 21 days? What do i have to lose? I lost 8 lbs in the first 2 weeks! Mark has great info, exercises, and the 21 day plan is very helpful.
The only thing I don't agree with this book is that you only need to exercise moderately 3-4 days a week. I need to lose approx. 80 lbs and when I slowed down on my exercise, so did the weight loss.
I refer to this book and his website often and have purchased some of the other Primal Blueprint products.
Thank you Mark!