Profile for Shan > Reviews

Content by Shan

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Shan

Sierra Comfort SC-901 All Inclusive Portable Massage Table
Sierra Comfort SC-901 All Inclusive Portable Massage Table
Offered by Urban Inspirations
Price: CDN$ 247.03
3 used & new from CDN$ 179.90

5.0 out of 5 stars This bed is sturdy, well built and is actually wide enough, Sept. 15 2014
This bed is sturdy, well built and is actually wide enough! It is easy to set up and has great features.

The Body Book
The Body Book
by Cameron Diaz
Price: CDN$ 20.05
42 used & new from CDN$ 19.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Sept. 15 2014
This review is from: The Body Book (Hardcover)
I love how everything is so informative and written in 'plain english'.

Proof of Life
Proof of Life
Price: CDN$ 18.03
24 used & new from CDN$ 9.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Sept. 15 2014
This review is from: Proof of Life (Audio CD)
I love the sound of Scott's voice and the lyrics on this album.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, Nov. 23 2013
This necklace is stunning! I bought it to wear for my Christmas party but can't seem to take it off! I've worn it since i've gotten it!

The Power
The Power
by Rhonda Byrne
Price: CDN$ 16.89
52 used & new from CDN$ 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The Power Works!, Aug. 20 2013
This review is from: The Power (Hardcover)
I am so grateful for reading this book! I started seeing the world in a different light, well I've already been on this path but this sheds a clear light and wonderful things are happening to me and my family!

The Primal Blueprint 21-Day Total Body Transformation: A step-by-step, gene reprogramming action plan
by Mark Sisson
Price: CDN$ 18.14
36 used & new from CDN$ 13.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing, Feb. 6 2012
My doctor introduced me to the Paleo diet and referred me to The Wheat Belly. It was kindof dry reading at the start, so I continued my research into this lifestyle and when i came across this book on Amazon.ca, I thought 21 days? What do i have to lose? I lost 8 lbs in the first 2 weeks! Mark has great info, exercises, and the 21 day plan is very helpful.
The only thing I don't agree with this book is that you only need to exercise moderately 3-4 days a week. I need to lose approx. 80 lbs and when I slowed down on my exercise, so did the weight loss.
I refer to this book and his website often and have purchased some of the other Primal Blueprint products.
Thank you Mark!