Profile for Ali > Reviews

Content by Ali

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Ali "armedwithjello" (Toronto, ON, Canada)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars so handy!, Sept. 17 2013
Bought two of these, on for my Blackberry Z10 and one for my bf's Note. We can each get 2 full charges out of a pack. Charges faster. Than any other charger we have. Fits easily in purse or pocket. I can keep mine in my purse and charge when convenient. We let a friend try it out, and he was amazed. His exact words were "What is this sorcery?!"

The only thing lacking is a wall plug, but you can buy one on here for like $10. For now I just charge the pack off my laptop overnight. Very happy with my purchase.

Windows Anytime Upgrade Windows Home Premium to Pro 7 English Upgrade
Windows Anytime Upgrade Windows Home Premium to Pro 7 English Upgrade

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, Sept. 9 2013
Got this upgrade for work, but didn't find any huge benefit over Home Premium. Glad the boss paid for it.

PORTABLE GPS HOLDER Friction DASH Pad MOUNT for Garmin, TomTom, Magellan GPS & More!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, Sept. 9 2013
Bought this because my GPS holder kept falling off the windshield. This is quite bulky and I found it falls off my dashboard too easily. Might be better with a rubber grip pad of some sort under it. Ended up solving my GPS problem by using eyelash glue to glue the suction cup to the glass. It no longer fell off, and the stuff peels off without damaging the cup or the glass if you want to remove it.

Miss Lina's Ballerinas
Miss Lina's Ballerinas
by Grace Maccarone
Price: CDN$ 14.43
54 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, Sept. 9 2013
This review is from: Miss Lina's Ballerinas (Hardcover)
Bought this for a friend's little girl who is named Lina. She loves it! Very cute rhyming and counting book. One of a series.

You are a Cat!
You are a Cat!
by Sherwin Tjia
Price: CDN$ 12.27
24 used & new from CDN$ 5.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Original!, Sept. 9 2013
This review is from: You are a Cat! (Paperback)
This harkens back to my childhood with the choose-your-own-adventure books. It is not a book for kids, as some scenarios result in bad things happening. However, there are also lots of scenes of cuddling and eating and napping that round it out.

Hitachi 326241 EBM1830 18-Volt Lithium-Ion 3.0 Ah HXP Battery
Hitachi 326241 EBM1830 18-Volt Lithium-Ion 3.0 Ah HXP Battery
Price: CDN$ 84.30
10 used & new from CDN$ 77.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Sept. 9 2013
Bought this for my boyfriend for work, and he loves it. He uses it in a hammer drill, often to drill through concrete so it's getting some heavy-duty use. Holds a charge well, stays on full power right until it runs out of juice, which takes a while. This was the best price I found online.

Tech Armor Blackberry Z10 Premium Antiglare/Antifingerprint (Matte) Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty [3-PACK] Retail Packaging
Offered by Tech Armor CA
Price: CDN$ 6.95
2 used & new from CDN$ 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy application, Sept. 9 2013
I had no problem applying this, and it fits perfectly. I love the matte surface as it removes the glare. I can see how this will be fingerprint-resistant, which is good because it drives me crazy having smudges all over my touch screen! And I have two to spare in case I need to replace it later.

Cuisinart CSB-79C Smart Stick® Hand Blender with Whisk & Chopper Attachment
Cuisinart CSB-79C Smart Stick® Hand Blender with Whisk & Chopper Attachment
Price: CDN$ 52.68
4 used & new from CDN$ 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome blender!, Feb. 26 2012
This is the first stick blender I've owned, and I'm using it a lot. The metal blender is great for blending hot stuff. It is easy to clean, and while it can have trouble with frozen fruit, partially frozen fruit is OK. It whips cream in no time. Love it!