summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry
Profile for ray_d_taft > Reviews

Content by ray_d_taft

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

"ray_d_taft" (Redwood City, CA United States)

DVD ~ Richard Dean Anderson
Offered by M and N Media Canada
Price: CDN$ 107.08
15 used & new from CDN$ 10.98

1.0 out of 5 stars SG-1 is cool... MGM shafts fans..., Oct. 9 2001
I am enormously disappointed in Season One, Stargate SG-1. I became a fan of Stargate during the 4th season.
The main reason... the ONLY reason... why I am disappointed is that the last episode on the last disk is a "TO BE CONTINUED" episode. They did not include the episode in the Box set.
3 Hours of TBC'ed on the last disk not to get the end? For $... I expected to see the last episode of Season one. Season one never airs, and season two is not out yet on DVD.
Very disappointed about that.. What's even worse... I NOW I have to get Season 2. ....
At least the Saprano's Box Set includes the last episode.

DVD ~ Richard Dean Anderson
Offered by M and N Media Canada
Price: CDN$ 107.08
15 used & new from CDN$ 10.98

1.0 out of 5 stars SG-1 is cool... MGM shafts fans..., Oct. 9 2001
Very disappointed about that.. What's even worse... I NOW have to get Season 2.
At least the Saprano's Box Set includes the last episode.