Profile for Ray & Justin > Reviews

Content by Ray & Justin

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Ray & Justin (Timmins, Ontario, Canada)

Page: 1 | 2
The Official Pokemon Handbook: Deluxe Collector's Edition
The Official Pokemon Handbook: Deluxe Collector's Edition
by Maria S Barbo
57 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood Memory, Oct. 20 2014
I used to have this Pokemon Handbook when I was a child, so I bought it again a while ago and loved it just as much as I did as a kid. I'm an avid Pokemon fan so I collect this kind of stuff, but for those who grew up with Pokemon will appreciate this Handbook as it contains the first two generations. For those who became Pokemon fans recently won't see all 719 (officially) known Pokemon but it's always great to experience how Pokemon came to be how it is today! :-) I know sounds corny but thats just the "Poke-Nerd" in me. :-)

3DS Action Replay Powersaves [Datel] NEW
3DS Action Replay Powersaves [Datel] NEW
Offered by BEARDOS BAZAAR
Price: CDN$ 19.49
7 used & new from CDN$ 19.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, but has ONE drawback., Oct. 20 2014
I love the action replay, I used it for Pokemon X and Pokemon Y and it worked like a charm!! :-) The only drawback is the fact it's NOT compatible with Mac products, hopefully that will change in the future!

Pokémon X - Nintendo 3DS
Pokémon X - Nintendo 3DS
Price: CDN$ 39.28
14 used & new from CDN$ 32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best!, June 10 2014
You will NOT be disappointed in this game! The first entries (along with Pokemon Y) in Generation VI is nothing but pure amazing. Seeing all your favourite Pokemon in 3D battling, evolving is awesome. I have always been a Pokemon fan since I was 8 years old (I am now 24) and Pokemon is (in my personal opinion) the best games ever! Pokemon X and Pokemon Y are among the greatest Pokemon games released since the original Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Silver & Pokemon Crystal. Every game is great in the series don't get me wrong. lol I would HIGHLY recommend this game to anyone. Nice and simple, take your time, or be competitive and battle online. The all new Fairy type helps balance the over powered Dragon type and the all new Mega-Evolution is all included in Pokemon X and Y.

I have noticed a lot of people give flack about the lack of post game material. To me, that doesn't matter, they did an outstanding job bringing the world of Pokemon into the 3DS! Maybe the next game (whether it be Pokemon Z or Pokemon X2 & Y2 or whatever else may come). But for those who haven't played since a certain generation, I would highly suggest playing this game.

This game proves that Pokemon is no where close to ending anytime in the near future and I can not wait to see what they release in 2015 and beyond. (since we already know Pokemon Omega Ruby & Pokemon Alpha Sapphire are out November 2014). :-)

So if you have ever played a Pokemon game back in the day, or played every single game up until now, play this game, it will not disappoint! :-)

My opinions and I stand by them! :) lol (had to say it)

Pokémon Y - Nintendo 3DS
Pokémon Y - Nintendo 3DS
Price: CDN$ 39.28
16 used & new from CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best!, June 10 2014
You will NOT be disappointed in this game! The first entries (along with Pokemon X) in Generation VI is nothing but pure amazing. Seeing all your favourite Pokemon in 3D battling, evolving is awesome. I have always been a Pokemon fan since I was 8 years old (I am now 24) and Pokemon is (in my personal opinion) the best games ever! Pokemon X and Pokemon Y are among the greatest Pokemon games released since the original Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Silver & Pokemon Crystal. Every game is great in the series don't get me wrong. lol I would HIGHLY recommend this game to anyone. Nice and simple, take your time, or be competitive and battle online. The all new Fairy type helps balance the over powered Dragon type and the all new Mega-Evolution is all included in Pokemon X and Y.

My opinions and I stand by them! :) lol (had to say it)

Pokemon White Version 2 - Nintendo DS Standard Edition
Pokemon White Version 2 - Nintendo DS Standard Edition
Offered by EntertainmentForLess
Price: CDN$ 35.89
31 used & new from CDN$ 29.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Black 2 & White 2 Does NOT Disappoint, Dec 10 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have always loved Pokemon ever since I was an 8 year old, now I'm in my 20's and I still love Pokemon! And I must say, Black 2 & White 2 are one of the best games in the series! I was excited the moment they announced these games, and I like the whole direct sequel approach as we never had a "direct sequel" to any Pokemon main series games! I know a lot of fans were not very open to many of the new for Generation V, but I find every generation of pokemon has at least 10 horrible pokemon, but thats just my opinion! I find Generation V (which is this one here) is one of the best generations introduced since Generation II (which was Gold, Silver & Crystal). I like the fact that old Pokemon were available right from the start of the game!! I am looking forward to seeing what the future has in store for the Pokemon series! Hopefully we will see one final game to end Generation V (Possibly with a story with Genesect in it) then move on to Generation VI on the 3DS and see remakes of Generation III games (Ruby & Sapphire), I also wouldn't mind seeing a remake of Pokemon Yellow for the 3DS as I loved that game, and loved having Pikachu following me everywhere and actually speaking like how he does on the show! :) But for now, Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 are superb editions to the Pokemon series.

The Wanted
The Wanted
Price: CDN$ 11.86
38 used & new from CDN$ 2.24

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wanted is the BEST!, Dec 2 2012
This review is from: The Wanted (Audio CD)
I used to not be a big fan of boy bands aside from Nsync*, but The Wanted is the BEST boy bands of all time (in my personal opinion), when I saw their US television debut on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, I fell in love with them INSTANTLY, my favourite is Max George (the bald one), his voice is amazing and Nathan is one good singer as well. Fans will not be disappointed with this 10 track special edition of their EP, their first worldwide CD, I call this a "greatest hits" collection as a way to show people outside of the UK that The Wanted are a force to be broken with, especially with their 3rd album called "Third Strike" to be released worldwide in early 2013! Glad You Came, Chasing The Sun & Lightning are the breakout songs, oh and so is All Time Low. I have downloaded all their CD's from iTunes and all their songs are great, they are amazing, and can't wait to see what they will do in the future, fans will not be disappointed AT ALL !

Oops! I Did It Again - The Best Of Britney Spears
Oops! I Did It Again - The Best Of Britney Spears
Price: CDN$ 8.67
36 used & new from CDN$ 3.88

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very UneXpected Release!, Dec 2 2012
I love my Britney! Even though this isn't truly a "best of" Britney Spears! It is still a nice collection! I like all but the slow songs. I find this collection to be a very uneXpected release but at least it's something to enjoy of our Miss Britney! It does show off some of her best work that wasn't made into an official single, like the Hook Up from the In The Zone album is one of my all time favourites as with Showdown & Brave New Girl! Cinderella is also one amazing song! If you have all her albums, then you don't really need this one, but if your a true Britney fan, then I would recommend this CD to your collection! Can't wait to hear new songs from Britney in the future! :-)

Griffin;Kathy Collection  Red
Griffin;Kathy Collection Red
Price: CDN$ 21.98
14 used & new from CDN$ 17.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Kathy Griffin = LEGENDARY, Dec 2 2012
This review is from: Griffin;Kathy Collection Red (DVD)
I love Kathy Griffin, I think me & my husband are her two biggest gays in Canada! :-) I was super happy that FINALLY a collection of Kathy's stand up specials is available on DVD! and it's 100% uncensored! This is recommended for anyone who has an open mind and loves hearing about Kathy Griffin saying whatever Kathy wants to say and most of us agree with what Kathy says! SEVEN stand up specials on a 2 disc collection is AMAZING! :-)

Action Replay [DATEL]
Action Replay [DATEL]

5.0 out of 5 stars People Read FIRST!, Dec 1 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Action Replay [DATEL] (Video Game)
This version of the Action Replay 3DS is imported from the UK if you look on the top of the photo or box if you had bought it, you will know it wont work on a majority of 3DS's if you want the correct one that works on ALL 3DS's look for the one that does NOT have country flags on the box, or you will never see this working on your 3DS, and people must know Nintendo did a great job for the 3DS games to not work on the Action Replay 3DS games, so this only works on regular DS games! But you shouldn't rate this one star when you didn't read or look at the box properly, it even states on this page that it is imported from the UK! So please make you LOOK & READ properly before 1) buying and 2) making a horrible review when it was your fault for not looking and reading before buying!

Pokemon Black Version 2 - Nintendo DS Standard Edition