ARRAY(0xa906839c)

Profile for Ray & Justin > Reviews

Content by Ray & Justin

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Ray & Justin (Timmins, Ontario, Canada)

Pokemon White Version 2
Pokemon White Version 2
Offered by Hitgaming Video Games
Price: CDN$ 24.96
35 used & new from CDN$ 23.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Black 2 & White 2 Does NOT Disappoint, Dec 10 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have always loved Pokemon ever since I was an 8 year old, now I'm in my 20's and I still love Pokemon! And I must say, Black 2 & White 2 are one of the best games in the series! I was excited the moment they announced these games, and I like the whole direct sequel approach as we never had a "direct sequel" to any Pokemon main series games! I know a lot of fans were not very open to many of the new for Generation V, but I find every generation of pokemon has at least 10 horrible pokemon, but thats just my opinion! I find Generation V (which is this one here) is one of the best generations introduced since Generation II (which was Gold, Silver & Crystal). I like the fact that old Pokemon were available right from the start of the game!! I am looking forward to seeing what the future has in store for the Pokemon series! Hopefully we will see one final game to end Generation V (Possibly with a story with Genesect in it) then move on to Generation VI on the 3DS and see remakes of Generation III games (Ruby & Sapphire), I also wouldn't mind seeing a remake of Pokemon Yellow for the 3DS as I loved that game, and loved having Pikachu following me everywhere and actually speaking like how he does on the show! :) But for now, Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 are superb editions to the Pokemon series.

The Wanted
The Wanted
Price: CDN$ 12.70
34 used & new from CDN$ 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wanted is the BEST!, Dec 2 2012
This review is from: The Wanted (Audio CD)
I used to not be a big fan of boy bands aside from Nsync*, but The Wanted is the BEST boy bands of all time (in my personal opinion), when I saw their US television debut on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, I fell in love with them INSTANTLY, my favourite is Max George (the bald one), his voice is amazing and Nathan is one good singer as well. Fans will not be disappointed with this 10 track special edition of their EP, their first worldwide CD, I call this a "greatest hits" collection as a way to show people outside of the UK that The Wanted are a force to be broken with, especially with their 3rd album called "Third Strike" to be released worldwide in early 2013! Glad You Came, Chasing The Sun & Lightning are the breakout songs, oh and so is All Time Low. I have downloaded all their CD's from iTunes and all their songs are great, they are amazing, and can't wait to see what they will do in the future, fans will not be disappointed AT ALL !

Oops! I Did It Again - The Best Of Britney Spears
Oops! I Did It Again - The Best Of Britney Spears
Price: CDN$ 6.99
27 used & new from CDN$ 4.05

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very UneXpected Release!, Dec 2 2012
I love my Britney! Even though this isn't truly a "best of" Britney Spears! It is still a nice collection! I like all but the slow songs. I find this collection to be a very uneXpected release but at least it's something to enjoy of our Miss Britney! It does show off some of her best work that wasn't made into an official single, like the Hook Up from the In The Zone album is one of my all time favourites as with Showdown & Brave New Girl! Cinderella is also one amazing song! If you have all her albums, then you don't really need this one, but if your a true Britney fan, then I would recommend this CD to your collection! Can't wait to hear new songs from Britney in the future! :-)

Griffin;Kathy Collection  Red
Griffin;Kathy Collection Red
Price: CDN$ 21.98
15 used & new from CDN$ 13.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Kathy Griffin = LEGENDARY, Dec 2 2012
This review is from: Griffin;Kathy Collection Red (DVD)
I love Kathy Griffin, I think me & my husband are her two biggest gays in Canada! :-) I was super happy that FINALLY a collection of Kathy's stand up specials is available on DVD! and it's 100% uncensored! This is recommended for anyone who has an open mind and loves hearing about Kathy Griffin saying whatever Kathy wants to say and most of us agree with what Kathy says! SEVEN stand up specials on a 2 disc collection is AMAZING! :-)

Action Replay [DATEL]
Action Replay [DATEL]
Offered by BEARDOS BAZAAR
Price: CDN$ 23.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars People Read FIRST!, Dec 1 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Action Replay [DATEL] (Video Game)
This version of the Action Replay 3DS is imported from the UK if you look on the top of the photo or box if you had bought it, you will know it wont work on a majority of 3DS's if you want the correct one that works on ALL 3DS's look for the one that does NOT have country flags on the box, or you will never see this working on your 3DS, and people must know Nintendo did a great job for the 3DS games to not work on the Action Replay 3DS games, so this only works on regular DS games! But you shouldn't rate this one star when you didn't read or look at the box properly, it even states on this page that it is imported from the UK! So please make you LOOK & READ properly before 1) buying and 2) making a horrible review when it was your fault for not looking and reading before buying!

Pokemon Black Version 2

Jeepers Creepers [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Justin Long
Price: CDN$ 11.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeepers Creepers is one of the best!, Sept. 26 2012
This is one of my favourite horror movies of all time. The sequel was good as well, but not as amazing as the first one. The cover for the blu-ray version of Jeepers Creepers is awesome. I hope they release Jeepers Creepers 2 on blu-ray soon, and hurry up and start filming Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral sometime soon as Ive been looking forward to that since it was announced way back in 2006! lol But for anyone who wants an awesome original horror movie, I would recommend this on, amazing script, great actors and the Creeper, is one hell of a creature! :-)

Pokémon Legends
Pokémon Legends
Price: CDN$ 25.98
3 used & new from CDN$ 25.94

5.0 out of 5 stars There are 4 discs not ONE, Dec 1 2011
This review is from: Pokémon Legends (DVD)
This is once amazing collection but amazon has listed as 1 disc, but its actually 4 discs since there are FOUR movies in this collection. There wouldn't be any special features or short movies if it was one disc, so don't get confused, its a FOUR disc collection., But a nice collection :) you will not be disappointed! :)

Britney Spears Live: The Femme Fatale Tour [Blu-ray]
Britney Spears Live: The Femme Fatale Tour [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Britney Spears
Price: CDN$ 20.00
35 used & new from CDN$ 12.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing concert., Nov. 22 2011
me and my husband were both at this show that is shown on the blu ray, it was amazing to be there and even more amazing see this concert we went to be released on blu ray. This was my husbands first ever concert experience in his life and he was very happy. We would like to point out that the vocals played on this blu ray is not the same as how Britney sang during this concert. There was no pre-recorded vocals playing, it was the true Britney, we recorded some of the concert footage on our phones and the vocals were completely different than what shows on here, so we are a bit disappointed that the producers ruin what was Britney's performance ever, but no matter what in the end this was one amazing experience, and you will not regret buying this blu ray. :) hope I can help out anyone who is in doubt and claims Britney was lip-syncing, she was in fact NOT lip-syncing, the people who produced and edited this film added a lot of the album vocals over it, which is sad, but again its still one amazing concert.