Profile for VMP > Reviews

Content by VMP

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

VMP

Panasonic KX-TG4033CB DECT 6.0 PLUS Expandable Three Handset with Digital Answering System
Offered by ELECTRONIQUE HI-FI INC
Price: CDN$ 109.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 89.99

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 star rating, July 28 2013
I licked the phones , however they do not ring as loud as my previous Panasonic cordless phones and some of the new features are harder to access and not as user friendly as the previous version had. This is purely a Panasonic issue. Amazon service was great and I would use and recommend it again.

Cuisinart CFS-155C Food Slicer
Cuisinart CFS-155C Food Slicer
Price: CDN$ 127.54
7 used & new from CDN$ 69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Jan. 14 2013
I like it. I would like it more if it came with an ecstatically pleasing dust cover. It is easy to clean, but could use a bigger slicing space for bread and pork chops etc..

Skque 3 Pack of Touch Screen Stylus Pen (Red + Black + Silver) for Apple iPad iPod iPhone 3 G 3GS
Offered by BlingBlingShopship from HongKong
Price: CDN$ 1.39
31 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, Feb. 20 2012
For the price you cannot go wrong. I do wish the styluses had a bit more weight to them though.

eForCity PURPLE LEATHER SMART COVER CASE STAND CASE Compatible with iPad® 2 / 4
eForCity PURPLE LEATHER SMART COVER CASE STAND CASE Compatible with iPad® 2 / 4
Offered by FAIR TOP--Ships From Hongkong
Price: CDN$ 6.61
7 used & new from CDN$ 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, Feb. 20 2012
Love the colour and workmanship of this product. It fits well over the IPad2 and aligns with the camera etc. I only wish there were a slot where I could keep my stylus or attach it somehow.