march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for j.hutton > Reviews

Content by j.hutton

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

j.hutton

Hot Yoga Mat By BARRACUDA. Infused With All-Natural, Sustainably-Harvested Jute Fiber. Highest Grade Non-Toxic Materials. Ideal For Hot Yoga, Bikram Yoga, Regular Yoga, Or Any Kind Of Yoga. BARRACUDA Blue JUTE Natural Yoga Mat. Comin' In HOT!!!
Offered by Square36 Merchant
Price: CDN$ 68.99
8 used & new from CDN$ 59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars this is a nice mat. I have to put down a little ..., March 7 2016
Overall, this is a nice mat. I have to put down a little workout towel to put my hands on, which then grips the mat really well so I don't slip at all. However, people with colour treated hair should be careful if they choose to buy this mat as mine is now already covered with red hair dye (leaches out during hot classes) and I'm not sure how to clean it!

Incline Fit Anti-Burst Yoga Exercise Ball with Pump and Base, Black
Incline Fit Anti-Burst Yoga Exercise Ball with Pump and Base, Black
Price: CDN$ 24.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 21.74

2.0 out of 5 stars The ball seems fine overall but I bought it to use to sit ..., March 7 2016
This ball is tiny! I am sure it said that it is supposed to be 65 cm but having sat on 65 cm stability balls before I am very skeptical... The ball seems fine overall but I bought it to use to sit at my desk, which it will definitely not work for. :(

Sherlock: The Complete First Season
Sherlock: The Complete First Season
DVD ~ Benedict Cumberbatch
Price: CDN$ 27.99
26 used & new from CDN$ 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cumberbatch is wonderful, March 11 2012
I am absolutely in love with Sherlock, it's an excellent TV show! It is worth the money and is not at all disappointing! The only thing I would want is for there to be more episodes but even if there were more episodes I would want more once I finished the season! Cumberbatch is an amazing show and I can't wait for season 2!