Profile for NewMom1520 > Reviews

Content by NewMom1520

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

NewMom1520 (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Melissa & Doug Lace & Trace Farm
Melissa & Doug Lace & Trace Farm
Price: CDN$ 9.99
10 used & new from CDN$ 8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Low quality workmanship, March 6 2015
This is terrible. After a few uses, the wood started to shed when the laces were passed through the holes and the laces became frayed. This is cheaply made.

Unique Natural Products 402 Super Digest-It Safe Drain Opener 32-Ounce
Unique Natural Products 402 Super Digest-It Safe Drain Opener 32-Ounce
Price: CDN$ 13.38
5 used & new from CDN$ 13.38

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work on slow drains, March 6 2015
I used this today for a slow drain. The instructions said to mix 1 cup of this product with 5 to 10 cups water then pour down drain and wait 5 hours. I mixed 1 cup of this with 5 cups water, poured it down the drain and didn't use the shower stall for 9 hours. When I showered 9 hours later, the water was still collecting in the stall and didn't drain away until the shower was over. I still have a slow drain. I am returning this.

Aura Cacia Coop Pure Jojoba Oil, 118ml
Aura Cacia Coop Pure Jojoba Oil, 118ml
Price: CDN$ 14.59
4 used & new from CDN$ 12.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Great facial moisturizer, March 6 2015
I bought this to use as a facial moisturizer. I have heard that Jojoba oil is non comedogenic and similar to sebum. After bath my facial skin is so dry but when I put this on, it's like having my thirst quenched. I can actually smile and make facial movements without my skin feeling stretched.

Sakar Kidz Digital Camera
Sakar Kidz Digital Camera
Price: CDN$ 17.12
5 used & new from CDN$ 17.12

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, Feb. 26 2015
I didn't expect a pro digital camera but this is bad. The preview screen is too tiny. The resolution is too low. It takes a long time to get a picture into focus. It's just terrible.

Startech.Com MU3mmS 3-Feet Slim Stereo Audio Cable-M/M (3.5mm)
Startech.Com MU3mmS 3-Feet Slim Stereo Audio Cable-M/M (3.5mm)
Price: CDN$ 4.22
26 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well., Feb. 26 2015
Bought this for my husband yo use in his car to connect his tablet to the car stereo. It works fine.

Carapex Natural Body Butter, Heavy Duty Hand Cream, Extra Strength to Repair Extremely Dry Skin, Super Dry Hands, Cracks, Chapped Hands, Unscented, Paraben Free, 4oz 120ml
Offered by Carapex Inc
Price: CDN$ 16.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Good hand cream, Feb. 22 2015
I bought this to use as a hand cream. It is non-greasy but very moisturizing and made from non-toxic ingredients.

Granite Ware 6150-4 1.5-Quart Double Boiler
Granite Ware 6150-4 1.5-Quart Double Boiler
Price: CDN$ 25.99
9 used & new from CDN$ 19.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pan, Feb. 17 2015
This is good. I use it exclusively to melt shea butter and coconut oil and it does the job. Wish it were dishwasher safe though.

We're Different, We're the Same (Sesame Street)
We're Different, We're the Same (Sesame Street)
by Bobbi Kates
Price: CDN$ 4.74
70 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have for kids living in a diverse world, Feb. 17 2015
The message in this book is so positive and uplifting. I plan to give this to my daughter's friends as gifts.

Dress My Cupcake DMC29231 25-Pack Vintage Paper Straws, Yellow Chevron
Dress My Cupcake DMC29231 25-Pack Vintage Paper Straws, Yellow Chevron

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Feb. 17 2015
I bought these for my 3 year old since yellow is her favourite colour. They are paper so I put them in compost after use, thus not generating too much waste and not having my daughter suck on a plastic straw.

Modovo Waterproof Windproof Adjustable Winter Ski Glove for Men/Women ( Brown )
Modovo Waterproof Windproof Adjustable Winter Ski Glove for Men/Women ( Brown )
Offered by Bingo Gadget
Price: CDN$ 15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very warm and cozy, Feb. 17 2015
These keep my hands very warm and cozy in -22 degrees Celsius weather. I should have measured my hands before buying them though, because they are so huge and bulky.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10