Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Cycling Tools
Profile for NewMom1520 > Reviews

Content by NewMom1520

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

NewMom1520 (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Samsung 3.5mm Stereo Headset with Volume Key for Galaxy S4 - Non-Retail Packaging - White
Offered by CHE mall--Ships from HongKong
Price: CDN$ 5.33
13 used & new from CDN$ 1.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Work fine, Aug. 27 2015
Bought these for my mom and she likes them.

XOXO Women's XO8062 Rhinestones Accent Brown Silicone Strap Watch
XOXO Women's XO8062 Rhinestones Accent Brown Silicone Strap Watch
Price: CDN$ 17.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, Aug. 17 2015
Really like this watch. It looks so nice but is so affordable.

Fisher-Price Toddlers Chatter Telephone Toy
Fisher-Price Toddlers Chatter Telephone Toy
Offered by THE WIZ
Price: CDN$ 19.99
39 used & new from CDN$ 13.68

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but Fisher Price Chatter Phone Talking Game is better, Aug. 17 2015
The cord is too short and it should have touch tone buttons like the Fisher Price Chatter Phone Talking Game but my son seems interested in it sometimes.

Fisher Price Chatter Phone Talking Game
Fisher Price Chatter Phone Talking Game
Offered by DEAL HUB CANADA
Price: CDN$ 29.55
8 used & new from CDN$ 17.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, Aug. 17 2015
My 4 year old daughter loves this game although the numbers game is too easy for her. My 1 year old son loves the ringing and the sounds it makes.

Mccormick Gourmet Allspice Ground, 45 Gram
Mccormick Gourmet Allspice Ground, 45 Gram
Price: CDN$ 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, Aug. 7 2015
I love using this spice in Paleolithic pumpkin muffins as well as turkey meat balls. Delicious.

Pyrex Prepware 4-Quart Rimmed Mixing Bowl, Clear
Pyrex Prepware 4-Quart Rimmed Mixing Bowl, Clear
Price: CDN$ 8.99
8 used & new from CDN$ 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and large, Aug. 7 2015
This is such a great bowl for mixing batter or salad because it's so spacious and deep.

Nature's Way Alive Once Daily Women's Multi Ultra Potency, Tablets, 60-Count
Nature's Way Alive Once Daily Women's Multi Ultra Potency, Tablets, 60-Count
Price: CDN$ 27.08
13 used & new from CDN$ 11.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, Aug. 7 2015
I bought this because consumer lab dot com tested it and approved it. I started a new job and was sleep deprived and run down and had a cold so I felt like I needed a multivitamin. That was 1.5 months ago. I have not gotten a cold since despite living with 3 people who have had a cold over this period. I think taking this has helped my immunity however it makes my urine bright yellow despite drinking 8 or more cups of water per day.

Dress My Cupcake DMC29244 50-Pack Vintage Paper Straws, Bubblegum Pink Chevron
Dress My Cupcake DMC29244 50-Pack Vintage Paper Straws, Bubblegum Pink Chevron
Price: CDN$ 10.79
3 used & new from CDN$ 10.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than plastic straws, Aug. 7 2015
I like to have my daughter drink her fruit shake using paper straws. The vibrant colours encourage her to drink it all. They are made of paper so less toxic than plastic. I usually put them compost after use. I only use them once then dispose of them.

MoKo Sport Waist pack - Outdoor Sports Running Dual Waist bag for iPhone 6 / Keys / Wallet / Credit card, Water Resistant, Perfect Earphone Connection, GRAY (Compatible with Cellphones up to 6 inch)
Offered by BSCstore CA

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected but good enough, Aug. 1 2015
I use this for running. I put my keys and cased iPhone 6 into it. My iPhone 6 is in an otter box defender case. It is not easy to get the cased iPhone into this sports waist pack as it is quite narrow and smaller than expected. But it does the job of holding the stuff I need to run with.

Animal Parade - Children's Chewable Vitamin C Supplement - Sugar Free - Orange Flavour - 90ct
Price: CDN$ 16.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 8.30

4.0 out of 5 stars My child didn't like it but I did, Aug. 1 2015
At first my 4 year old was ok with these but now she refuses to take them. She doesn't like the taste and says it is too sweet. I tasted one of them myself and they taste just fine so I guess it's a matter of personal taste.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14