biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for NewMom1520 > Reviews

Content by NewMom1520
Top Reviewer Ranking: 669

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

NewMom1520 (Canada)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Dress My Cupcake DMC29287 50-Pack Vintage Paper Straws, Striped, Lavender/Purple
Price: CDN$ 10.07
6 used & new from CDN$ 10.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Safer than plastic straws, Jan. 17 2016
I like that these are paper so they can be recycled or composted after use. Also happier for my kids to use a paper straw instead of a plastic one.

Natural Laundry Detergent Packs, Free & Clear
Natural Laundry Detergent Packs, Free & Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Non toxic and unscented = perfect, Jan. 17 2016
I like these because they are unscented and quick to throw into the washing machine to use. No measuring required. No toxic chemicals. They clean well.

Disney Basic Toddler Doll - Tiana
Disney Basic Toddler Doll - Tiana
6 used & new from CDN$ 38.38

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great, Jan. 17 2016
My 4 year old daughter loves this. I am so happy there is a black princess doll. Something she can relate to. She likes dressing and undressing the doll and removing the shoes and putting them back on. She likes playing in the hair.

Botanical Makeup Remover, 3-Ounce  0.234375 Pounds
Botanical Makeup Remover, 3-Ounce 0.234375 Pounds
Price: CDN$ 24.79
9 used & new from CDN$ 14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, Dec 30 2015
Wow this actually works. I wanted a non toxic makeup remover so I checked the cosmetics database web site and this one was rated 1 I.e safe and available on Amazon so I bought it. When I shower I cleanse my face with Spectro gel blemish prone skin but it does not remove my Mac studio fix foundation and powder. These stick to my face like paint. This makeup remover removes the Mac makeup with 1 pass through of a saturated cotton ball. To verify whether it worked, I passed a cotton ball saturated with hemp seed oil over my face after using it and it came out clean.

Motorola Moto X Play Phone Case - MoKo Full Body Rugged Holster Cover with Swivel Belt Clip for Moto X Play Smartphone 2015 Edition - Lifetime Warranty - BLACK (Not for Moto X Previous Generations)
Offered by BSCstore CA
Price: CDN$ 10.99

TUDIA Premium Quality HD Ultra Clear Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Motorola Moto X Play (2015) (Clear)
Offered by APLS (Ships from USA)
Price: CDN$ 8.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but not as pictured..., Dec 22 2015
Works fine on Motorola moto x play but in the picture was supposed to cover a part at the bottom but in reality it does not.

Finish Dishwasher Detergent Quantum Max Power and Free with Hydrogen Peroxide Action, 45 Tablets
Price: CDN$ 16.52

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, Dec 22 2015
This is unscented but still leaves a scent/taste in water bottles.

Mccormick Organic Cinnamon Ground Saigon, 42 Gram

Melissa & Doug Vehicles Peg Puzzle
Price: CDN$ 8.98
9 used & new from CDN$ 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great puzzle, Dec 22 2015
My 18 month old son loves doing this puzzle and sometimes he pretends that the pieces are vehicles and makes a "vroom" sound.

Heritage Store Hair Conditioner, Unscented Olive Oil, 12-Ounce
Heritage Store Hair Conditioner, Unscented Olive Oil, 12-Ounce
Price: CDN$ 14.68
10 used & new from CDN$ 14.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Unscented, thick and luxurious, Dec 22 2015
This was very thick and moisturizing. Loved it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17