Profile for NewMom1520 > Reviews

Content by NewMom1520

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

NewMom1520 (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
American Baby Company 83150-BL Organic Terry Wash Cloths, 4-Pack (Blue)
American Baby Company 83150-BL Organic Terry Wash Cloths, 4-Pack (Blue)
Price: CDN$ 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not thin and flimsy, July 17 2014
Thick and soft.

Olympus Stylus SZ-16 Digital Camera Case Point & Shoot Digital Camera Case, Black / Grey - Replacement by Synergy
Offered by EastCoastPhoto
Price: CDN$ 10.94
3 used & new from CDN$ 10.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for the Olympus stylus sz-16, July 17 2014
Fits my camera perfectly.

Lemongrass 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil - 30 ml
Lemongrass 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil - 30 ml
Offered by Edens Garden Essential Oil
Price: CDN$ 16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great oil, July 17 2014
Very strong concentrated scent. Used in my Shea butter mixture and the result was positive.

Melissa & Doug Rainforest Jigsaw Puzzle (48 Pieces)
Melissa & Doug Rainforest Jigsaw Puzzle (48 Pieces)
Price: CDN$ 14.99
9 used & new from CDN$ 8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality wooden puzzle, June 5 2014
My 2 going on 3 year old liked doing this puzzle a lot but then the pictures started to unglue from the wood on multiple pieces. I would expect a Melissa and Doug product to be better quality than this.

World of Reading: Doc McStuffins Brontosaurus Breath: Pre-Level 1
World of Reading: Doc McStuffins Brontosaurus Breath: Pre-Level 1
by Disney Book Group
Price: CDN$ 4.28
37 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good teaching tool for dental hygiene not eating, June 5 2014
I like this book for my 3 year old daughter because of the presence of doc mcstuffins in it, a main character of colour. I also like the dental hygiene lessons in it. I don't like that they are eating salami in the book though. Salami= highly processed salty meat. They should have used some other whole food to get stuck in the dinosaur's teeth and cause him bad breath. Perhaps carrot sticks or celery or something like that.

It's Potty Time - Girls - Africian American (sound)
It's Potty Time - Girls - Africian American (sound)
by Smart Kids
Edition: Board book
29 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice to have a potty training book with Black imagery, May 30 2014
I was happy to be able to obtain this used because I have been trying to buy it new from amazon for 7 months and they could not get it. I wanted a potty training book with a little black girl in it for my daughter. The imagery in the book is very pleasing to me. Since I bought it used, the speaker didn't work but it really isn't necessary. I didn't like the use of the terms "pee-pee" and "poo-poo". I just substituted them with alternative terms when I read them to my daughter.

Take Up Your Cross: Daily Prayers for Lent
Take Up Your Cross: Daily Prayers for Lent
Price: CDN$ 1.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Very uplifting, May 26 2014
The daily prayers in this book were very uplifting and thought provoking. I enjoyed reading them and would recommend this book.

GracoCharleston convertible crib d.walnut,Dark Walnut,1-Pack
GracoCharleston convertible crib d.walnut,Dark Walnut,1-Pack
Price: CDN$ 299.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 234.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sleek and easy to assemble, May 26 2014
We were able to assemble this crib quickly and efficiently. It was not very hard. There was some bar that was problematic. The manufacturer sent us a replacement and we wrapped up the assembly right away.

Melissa & Doug African Plains Jigsaw Puzzle (24 Pieces)
Melissa & Doug African Plains Jigsaw Puzzle (24 Pieces)
Price: CDN$ 9.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old loves this puzzle, Jan. 31 2014
Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars :5.0 out of 5 stars
This was my daughter's first 24 piece puzzle. The fact that has wooden pieces and a wooden board within which to build it, is very convenient. She is now a pro at doing it after having it for 2-3 months however she still gets lots of enjoyment out of it.

Why I Love My Daddy Cased Board Book
Why I Love My Daddy Cased Board Book
by Daniel Howarth
Price: CDN$ 11.69
13 used & new from CDN$ 1.27

5.0 out of 5 stars My 15 month old loves this book, Aug. 26 2012
My 15 month old picks this book up and brings it to me to read to her all the time..even if she struggles to carry it and it is quite heavy for her. She likes the pictures of all the animals. When we get to the page where the words say "I love my daddy because he is funny", she laughs in anticipation of this sentence. When we get to the page where the words say "I love my daddy because he tickles me," she expects me to tickle her and coils up in laughter. This is a great book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7