Profile for NewMom1520 > Reviews

Content by NewMom1520

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

NewMom1520 (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Woolzies Lavender 100% Pure Essential Oil
Woolzies Lavender 100% Pure Essential Oil
Offered by Woolzies Natural Fabric Softener
Price: CDN$ 8.17
3 used & new from CDN$ 8.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality oil, Aug. 20 2014
The scent of lavender is so calming.

It's Potty Time - Boys - African American (sound)
It's Potty Time - Boys - African American (sound)
by Smart Kids
Edition: Board book
Price: CDN$ 8.99
16 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, Aug. 20 2014
I am very pleased with this book. I bought it for my 2 month old boy and am already reading it to him. It is great to have books like this where kids can see characters that look like them. I also have the girl version for my daughter. The sound made is a toilet flushing sound. The message within will help him become potty trained.

Contours Options LT Tandem - Crimson
Contours Options LT Tandem - Crimson
Offered by Urban Inspirations
Price: CDN$ 480.92
4 used & new from CDN$ 309.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great stroller, Aug. 20 2014
I have a 3 year old and a 2 month old. The stroller has an adapter that takes my chicco keyfit car seat and my 3 year old sits in the front when she doesn't want to walk. So I push the 2 of them along at the same time and it is very easy to do. The stroller provides a smooth ride. The basket at the bottom is the largest I have ever had on any stroller. The wheels are large and so this why the ride is smooth. The brake is a long bar as opposed to a lever over each wheel, making it easier to engage and disengage when wearing sandals. The cup holder does not stay attached but this also happened with my maxi cosi milla single stroller. My husband found it moderately easy to assemble. It folds down pretty compact but takes up most of the space in the back of my compact SUV. I am very pleased with it and am looking forward to trying the other configurations of the seats.

American Baby Company 83150-BL Organic Terry Wash Cloths, 4-Pack (Blue)
American Baby Company 83150-BL Organic Terry Wash Cloths, 4-Pack (Blue)
Price: CDN$ 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not thin and flimsy, July 17 2014
Thick and soft.

Olympus Stylus SZ-16 Digital Camera Case Point & Shoot Digital Camera Case, Black / Grey - Replacement by Synergy
Offered by Urban Inspirations
Price: CDN$ 45.27
2 used & new from CDN$ 31.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for the Olympus stylus sz-16, July 17 2014
Fits my camera perfectly.

Lemongrass 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil - 30 ml
Lemongrass 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil - 30 ml
Offered by Edens Garden Essential Oil
Price: CDN$ 16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great oil, July 17 2014
Very strong concentrated scent. Used in my Shea butter mixture and the result was positive.

Melissa & Doug Rainforest Jigsaw Puzzle (48 Pieces)
Melissa & Doug Rainforest Jigsaw Puzzle (48 Pieces)
Price: CDN$ 15.21
8 used & new from CDN$ 8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality wooden puzzle, June 5 2014
My 2 going on 3 year old liked doing this puzzle a lot but then the pictures started to unglue from the wood on multiple pieces. I would expect a Melissa and Doug product to be better quality than this.

World of Reading: Doc McStuffins Brontosaurus Breath: Pre-Level 1
World of Reading: Doc McStuffins Brontosaurus Breath: Pre-Level 1
by Disney Book Group
Price: CDN$ 4.28
43 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good teaching tool for dental hygiene not eating, June 5 2014
I like this book for my 3 year old daughter because of the presence of doc mcstuffins in it, a main character of colour. I also like the dental hygiene lessons in it. I don't like that they are eating salami in the book though. Salami= highly processed salty meat. They should have used some other whole food to get stuck in the dinosaur's teeth and cause him bad breath. Perhaps carrot sticks or celery or something like that.

It's Potty Time - Girls - Africian American (sound)
It's Potty Time - Girls - Africian American (sound)
by Smart Kids
Edition: Board book
Price: CDN$ 8.99
18 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice to have a potty training book with Black imagery, May 30 2014
I was happy to be able to obtain this used because I have been trying to buy it new from amazon for 7 months and they could not get it. I wanted a potty training book with a little black girl in it for my daughter. The imagery in the book is very pleasing to me. Since I bought it used, the speaker didn't work but it really isn't necessary. I didn't like the use of the terms "pee-pee" and "poo-poo". I just substituted them with alternative terms when I read them to my daughter.

Take Up Your Cross: Daily Prayers for Lent
Take Up Your Cross: Daily Prayers for Lent
Price: CDN$ 1.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Very uplifting, May 26 2014
The daily prayers in this book were very uplifting and thought provoking. I enjoyed reading them and would recommend this book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7