Profile for NewMom1520 > Reviews

Content by NewMom1520

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

NewMom1520 (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
[Lifetime Hassle-Free Warranty] MoKo Sport Waist packs - Outdoor Sports Running Dual Waist bag for iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 / S6 / S6 Edge / Note 4 / Nexus 6 / LG G4 / Sony Xperia 4 / HTC One M9 / Keys / Wallet / Credit cards, Water Resistant, Sweat-proof, Perfect Earphone Connection while Workout Running, GRAY (Compatible with Cellphones up to 6 inch)
Offered by BSCstore CA
Price: CDN$ 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected but good enough, Aug. 1 2015
I use this for running. I put my keys and cased iPhone 6 into it. My iPhone 6 is in an otter box defender case. It is not easy to get the cases iPhone into this sports waist pack as it to quite narrow and smaller than expected. But it does the job of holding the stuff I need to run with.

Animal Parade - Children's Chewable Vitamin C Supplement - Sugar Free - Orange Flavour - 90ct
Price: CDN$ 16.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 8.30

4.0 out of 5 stars My child didn't like it but I did, Aug. 1 2015
At first my 4 year old was ok with these but now she refuses to take them. She doesn't like the taste and says it is too sweet. I tasted one of them myself and they taste just fine so I guess it's a matter of personal taste.

Munchkin Dandy Dots Bath Mat, White
Munchkin Dandy Dots Bath Mat, White
Price: CDN$ 12.99
13 used & new from CDN$ 12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Toxic PVC stench, Aug. 1 2015
When I received this may it had a strong scent. I wanted a rubber bath mat and Amazon showed this as being 100% rubber. I contacted munchkin and they said it is made from PVC. I returned it. The strong scent is toxic PVC.

Mccormick Organic Coriander Ground, 35 Gram
Mccormick Organic Coriander Ground, 35 Gram

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful spice, Aug. 1 2015
Delicious spice for chicken, fish and meat.

Mccormick Organic Garlic Powder, 63 Gram
Mccormick Organic Garlic Powder, 63 Gram
Price: CDN$ 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seasoning, Aug. 1 2015
When I am too lazy to chop garlic I use dried garlic. I am thrilled that it is organic.

Mccormick Gourmet Cloves Ground, 45 Gram
Mccormick Gourmet Cloves Ground, 45 Gram
Price: CDN$ 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Flavourful, Aug. 1 2015
I use it in Paleolithic pumpkin muffins.

Mccormick Organic Rosemary Crushed, 18 Gram
Mccormick Organic Rosemary Crushed, 18 Gram

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, Aug. 1 2015
Delicious and so happy it is organic.

Mccormick Organic Cumin Ground, 42 Gram
Mccormick Organic Cumin Ground, 42 Gram

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, Aug. 1 2015
Delicious and so happy it is organic.

Fit & Fresh 3020FF343 Men's the Big Phil Insulated Lunch Bag with Ice Pack, Black
Price: CDN$ 25.72
7 used & new from CDN$ 25.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Very spacious and sturdy, Aug. 1 2015
This holds all my baby son's stuff for school - a metal plate, a bib, 3 thermos food dishes and 1 thermos water bottle and a lunch bot snack container.

Globe Electric 88165 Always on and Color Changing LED Night Light, White
Globe Electric 88165 Always on and Color Changing LED Night Light, White
Price: CDN$ 4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, Aug. 1 2015
Works as expected. Not too bright to disturb sleep.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13