Profile for NewMom1520 > Reviews

Content by NewMom1520

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

NewMom1520 (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Sakar Kidz Digital Camera
Sakar Kidz Digital Camera
Price: CDN$ 17.10
5 used & new from CDN$ 17.10

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, Feb. 26 2015
I didn't expect a pro digital camera but this is bad. The preview screen is too tiny. The resolution is too low. It takes a long time to get a picture into focus. It's just terrible.

Startech.Com MU3mmS 3-Feet Slim Stereo Audio Cable-M/M (3.5mm)
Startech.Com MU3mmS 3-Feet Slim Stereo Audio Cable-M/M (3.5mm)
Price: CDN$ 4.47
21 used & new from CDN$ 2.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well., Feb. 26 2015
Bought this for my husband yo use in his car to connect his tablet to the car stereo. It works fine.

Carapex Natural Body Butter, Heavy Duty Hand Cream, Extra Strength to Repair Extremely Dry Skin, Super Dry Hands, Cracks, Chapped Hands, Unscented, Paraben Free, 120ml
Offered by Carapex Inc
Price: CDN$ 15.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good hand cream, Feb. 22 2015
I bought this to use as a hand cream. It is non-greasy but very moisturizing and made from non-toxic ingredients.

Granite Ware 6150-4 1.5-Quart Double Boiler
Granite Ware 6150-4 1.5-Quart Double Boiler
Price: CDN$ 25.99
8 used & new from CDN$ 19.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pan, Feb. 17 2015
This is good. I use it exclusively to melt shea butter and coconut oil and it does the job. Wish it were dishwasher safe though.

We're Different, We're the Same (Sesame Street)
We're Different, We're the Same (Sesame Street)
by Bobbi Kates
Price: CDN$ 4.74
70 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have for kids living in a diverse world, Feb. 17 2015
The message in this book is so positive and uplifting. I plan to give this to my daughter's friends as gifts.

Dress My Cupcake DMC29231 25-Pack Vintage Paper Straws, Yellow Chevron
Dress My Cupcake DMC29231 25-Pack Vintage Paper Straws, Yellow Chevron
Price: CDN$ 5.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Feb. 17 2015
I bought these for my 3 year old since yellow is her favourite colour. They are paper so I put them in compost after use, thus not generating too much waste and not having my daughter suck on a plastic straw.

Modovo Waterproof Windproof Adjustable Winter Ski Glove for Men/Women ( Brown )
Modovo Waterproof Windproof Adjustable Winter Ski Glove for Men/Women ( Brown )
Offered by Bingo Gadget
Price: CDN$ 15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very warm and cozy, Feb. 17 2015
These keep my hands very warm and cozy in -22 degrees Celsius weather. I should have measured my hands before buying them though, because they are so huge and bulky.

iTALKonline Huawei Ascend Y300 PINK Slim Grip Wave S-Line TPU Gel Case Soft Skin Cover with Screen Protector and Microfibre Cloth
Offered by XKASE ships from Canada
Price: CDN$ 7.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 5.61

1.0 out of 5 stars Decent not great, Feb. 14 2015
This case fits ok but the part over the power button was covered so I cut it out. It's so hard to reach the power button to wake the phone from sleep. Also the cut outs over the volume button were not removed but I didn't cut those out and it seems manageable to raise the volume. All in all, the case fits well but the power butter issue is a real problem.

Mommy's Helper Door Knob Safety Cover with Lock Guard, White, 2-Pack
Mommy's Helper Door Knob Safety Cover with Lock Guard, White, 2-Pack
Price: CDN$ 3.54
7 used & new from CDN$ 3.54

2.0 out of 5 stars Too easy for a child to figure out., Feb. 14 2015
This worked for a little while but then my 3.5 year old figured out how to remove it and so now it's useless.

My First Kwanzaa
My First Kwanzaa
by Karen Katz
Price: CDN$ 7.99
28 used & new from CDN$ 0.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Great teaching book for parent and child., Feb. 14 2015
This review is from: My First Kwanzaa (Paperback)
This book is beautifully illustrated. It taught me and my 3.5 year old what Kwanzaa was all about. Now she is repeating back to me some of the stuff in the book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10