Profile for NewMom1520 > Reviews

Content by NewMom1520

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

NewMom1520 (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
OXO Good Grips Good Grips Swivel Peeler
OXO Good Grips Good Grips Swivel Peeler
Offered by MAKIMONO2
Price: CDN$ 15.13
33 used & new from CDN$ 8.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Peels very well but handle too weak, June 28 2015
Very sharp but the plastic handle is flimsy. It's hard to get a firm grip with the handle and so my husband cut himself while using it because it slips.

Sports Gym Duffel Bag Large Zipper Opening, Royal Blue by BAGS FOR LESSTM
Sports Gym Duffel Bag Large Zipper Opening, Royal Blue by BAGS FOR LESSTM
Offered by Bags For Less
Price: CDN$ 29.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Too tiny to be a gym bag, June 17 2015
This was very small so we had to return it.

Sign with Your Baby Quick Reference Guide: How to Communicate with Infants Before They Can Speak
by W. Joseph Garcia
Edition: Pamphlet
Price: CDN$ 12.14
14 used & new from CDN$ 3.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool to teach your baby to sign, June 13 2015
This is a great quick reference guide. I used it daily almost from birth with my son. He started signing in his 10 th month. First he signed and said the word cat. Then he signed the word down when I said the word. We were amazed. He always gets excited for our sign sessions where I just sit facing him and go through the signs on the card with him. They were only 5 to 10 minutes long. Very satisfied with this tool.

The Four Doors: A Guide to Joy, Freedom, and a Meaningful Life
The Four Doors: A Guide to Joy, Freedom, and a Meaningful Life
by Richard Paul Evans
Price: CDN$ 16.93
50 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This book was very inspirational, May 27 2015
I read this book in 1 day. It left me feeling good inside and like I could succeed in life.

Mommy's Helper Soft Jamb Door Stops, White, 3-Pack
Mommy's Helper Soft Jamb Door Stops, White, 3-Pack
Price: CDN$ 6.99
7 used & new from CDN$ 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, May 18 2015
These are easy to install and safe for babies.

Shades of People
Shades of People
by Sheila M. Kelly
Price: CDN$ 10.82
27 used & new from CDN$ 2.48

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, May 18 2015
This review is from: Shades of People (Paperback)
It points out the various complexions of people that exist and implies that you can't judge a book by its cover. What it is missing is a statement that all shades are OK and beautiful and just fine the way they are. As a result of this oversight, it feels incomplete.

[Apple MFi Certified] Anker Lightning to USB Cable 3ft / 0.9m with Ultra Compact Connector Head for iPhone 6 6Plus 5s 5c 5, iPad Air Air2 mini mini2 mini3, iPad 4th gen, iPod touch 5th gen, and iPod nano 7th gen (Black)
2 used & new from CDN$ 2.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective, April 30 2015
I use this to connect my iPhone 6 to my PC in order to use iTunes. It works very well. No issues.

Otterbox 7750212 Defender iPhone 6 Purple, Retail Packaging
Otterbox 7750212 Defender iPhone 6 Purple, Retail Packaging
Price: CDN$ 50.30
9 used & new from CDN$ 47.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Defends my iPhone 6 very well, April 30 2015
Protects my iPhone 6 very well however I find it difficult to adjust the volume. I have to hold the phone at an angle and press very hard. It is easy to access the headset jack and charging connector. The sleep/wake button is also a little difficult to press. The case is sturdy and would save the phone if it ever fell.

Freshware CB-300SC 12-Pack Silicone Standard Round Reusable Cupcake and Muffin Baking Cup, Six Vibrant Colors
Price: CDN$ 9.35
5 used & new from CDN$ 0.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., April 30 2015
Washed them in dishwasher top rack. Before putting in the batter, I oiled each one with coconut oil. Then put in the batter. The cooked muffins removed so easily from them - there was no sticking or cooked batter left behind in the muffin cup. I love them. I love that they are bpa, pvc and phthalate free.

Raw Shea Butter 100% Natural Unrefined Unprocessed Premium Shea Butter 500 g (1.1 lb)

3.0 out of 5 stars Packaging looks unappealing but shea butter seems legit, April 30 2015
The Shea butter was in a ziploc within a box with a label. The way it looks in the ziploc is very unappealing. But the Shea butter smells normal and feels normal so I will use it. It is very attractively priced.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12