countdown boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Learn more Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools
Profile for Earl Grey > Reviews

Content by Earl Grey

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Earl Grey (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)

Komputerbay with Samsung semiconductors 2GB (2x 1GB) DDR DIMM (184 PIN) 400MHz PC3200 desktop memory
Offered by KomputerbayCA
Price: CDN$ 20.00
2 used & new from CDN$ 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy with my purchase, May 8 2016
I am very happy with my purchase, and pleased that this older memory was still available. Both sticks were recognized immediately by the computer.

Creatures of the Rock: A Veterinarian's Adventures in Newfoundland
Creatures of the Rock: A Veterinarian's Adventures in Newfoundland
by Andrew Peacock
Price: CDN$ 18.46
22 used & new from CDN$ 8.27

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Canadian book, March 10 2016
Humorous and very well written. A great Canadian book.

Anytime Organizer Deluxe 12
Anytime Organizer Deluxe 12
5 used & new from CDN$ 83.68

1.0 out of 5 stars Software contains date format bugs., July 28 2008
I have been running the Trial Version of this software for almost a week now, hoping to eventually buy.

On July 25, 2008 I called Individual's Technical Support desk. I wished to determine how, after setting my date format preference to DD/MM/YY, I could actually get the reports to reflect that format. For example, the To-Do and Expense reports insist on presenting the (American style) MM/DD/YY format regardless of what the user preferences are set at. Other reports do the same.

The response I received was that this is due to bugs in the software. Unfortunately, the support rep could not tell me WHEN or even IF this would ever be corrected.

If using a date format other than the default MM/DD/YY is important to you, this software is not recommended.