summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry
Profile for CHRISTL GORDON > Reviews

Content by CHRISTL GORDON

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

CHRISTL GORDON

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Deadly Inheritance
Deadly Inheritance
by Simon Beaufort
23 used & new from CDN$ 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Susanna Gregory is my all-time favourite historical author - this excellent series is written by ..., May 23 2016
This review is from: Deadly Inheritance (Hardcover)
Susanna Gregory is my all-time favourite historical author - this excellent series is written by Gregory and Beau Riffenburgh under pseudonym of Simon Beaufort. They have written 8 books together, every one of them more interesting than the previous one - I wish there were more!

Art Naturals Detangling Hair Brush Set (Pink & Black) - glide the Detangler through Tangled hair - Best Brush / Comb for Women, Girls, Men & Boys - Use in Wet and Dry Hair - Top Detangling Brush
Offered by Art Naturals Canada
Price: CDN$ 18.95
10 used & new from CDN$ 18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 23 2016
fantastic brush for my long fine hair! got brushes for my granddaughters too.

Spirit of Steamboat: A Longmire Story
Spirit of Steamboat: A Longmire Story
by Craig Johnson
Price: CDN$ 14.00
24 used & new from CDN$ 6.09

5.0 out of 5 stars ... have them all) of Craig Johnson's Longmire series are excellent - interesting to compare them with the television series ..., May 23 2016
all the books (and I have them all) of Craig Johnson's Longmire series are excellent - interesting to compare them with the television series (what a shame that equally excellent series was not renewed!)

The Fair Maid of Bohemia: A Novel
The Fair Maid of Bohemia: A Novel
by Edward Marston
21 used & new from CDN$ 3.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, May 23 2016
a very enjoyable read - I am enjoying the other books in Edward Marston's series also

Ammex PGLOVE-500 Food Service Poly Glove, Latex Free, Disposable, Powder Free, Small (Box of 500)
Price: CDN$ 5.85
9 used & new from CDN$ 5.85

4.0 out of 5 stars As other reviewers noted, the gloves are quite short ..., May 23 2016
As other reviewers noted, the gloves are quite short - and I have small hands - I wish they were 1-1/2 inches longer. Can't beat the price though.

Granite Ware 0623-4 9 by 5-Inch Better Browning Loaf Pan

by Kate Sedley
Price: CDN$ 37.37
28 used & new from CDN$ 0.64

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent series, March 20 2016
This review is from: Wheel of Fate (Hardcover)
as a lover of all things history prior to 1500s, I love everything about the series, the detail but not minute gory detailed description of things I am fully aware that happened during this time, but not my idea of reading entertainment. The series presents an entirely different view of the Woodvilles (who were central in a number of Phillipa Gregory books) and Richard III. I have just finished reading book number 19 and am looking forward to book 20.

Despicable Me (Bilingual)
Despicable Me (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Steve Carell
Price: CDN$ 9.99
40 used & new from CDN$ 9.02

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed watching this movie with my grandson - it was ..., March 20 2016
This review is from: Despicable Me (Bilingual) (DVD)
I enjoyed watching this movie with my grandson - it was even funny the 3rd time we watched it.

The Longmire Mystery Series Boxed Set Volumes 1-9
The Longmire Mystery Series Boxed Set Volumes 1-9
by Craig Johnson
Price: CDN$ 109.62
17 used & new from CDN$ 109.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series., March 20 2016
I was so happy to get this set. I have been a faithful follower of the Longmire television series and I am enjoying these books just as much.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3