Profile for J.I.T. > Reviews

Content by J.I.T.

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

J.I.T. (Canada)

Beaded Allure: Beadweaving Patterns for 25 Romantic Projects
Beaded Allure: Beadweaving Patterns for 25 Romantic Projects
by Kelly Wiese
Price: CDN$ 18.17
33 used & new from CDN$ 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, April 23 2010
I love this book. The patterns call out to me. As I turn the pages, I am saying that "I have to try that!" With each page I turn, I get more and more excited! I have to say I prefer directions that are drawn as opposed to pictures. I'll live with it! It truly was a toss up for rating this book, but rarely have I found a book where I liked all the patterns, therefore, a 5 star.

Creative Beading Vol. 2
Creative Beading Vol. 2
by Editors of Bead&Button magazine
10 used & new from CDN$ 130.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Bead and Button can't be Beat!, Sept. 25 2009
Ce commentaire est de: Creative Beading Vol. 2 (Hardcover)
You definitely can't go wrong with these books. I believe there are four of them. Easy to follow, beautiful pictures (it's a big book!) fun to make. I am a beginner intermediate beader and found many projects at my level.

Creative Beading Vol. 4
Creative Beading Vol. 4
by Editors of Bead and Button magazine
Price: CDN$ 32.40
16 used & new from CDN$ 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bead and Button RULES!!, Sept. 25 2009
Ce commentaire est de: Creative Beading Vol. 4 (Hardcover)
These books are the best! You really can't beat Bead and Button. The instructions are easy to follow along with the pictures. I made the project at the top on the front cover and thoroughly enjoyed the process. I am a beginner intermediate beader and quite a few projects in here are at my level.
This was the first one I bought and since then I have bought four! A MUST for your bead library.

A Treasury of Beaded Jewelry: Bead Stringing Patterns for All Ages
A Treasury of Beaded Jewelry: Bead Stringing Patterns for All Ages
by Mary Ellen Harte
Price: CDN$ 11.23
22 used & new from CDN$ 0.27

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Beginning!, May 8 2009
This book is wonderful for a beginner. The only problem I had with this book is that it is falling apart....maybe that is because I refer back to it all the time!!

SceneIt? Includes 4 Big Button GamePads - Xbox 360
SceneIt? Includes 4 Big Button GamePads - Xbox 360
Offered by Deal Tavern USA
Price: CDN$ 38.80
7 used & new from CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, Feb. 11 2009
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
We really enjoy playing this game. Great for all ages. Different categories make it especially fun!

Daughtry
Daughtry
Price: CDN$ 8.00
40 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good!, Dec 6 2006
Ce commentaire est de: Daughtry (Audio CD)
Chris was my favorite on American Idol from the start. It's a good thing for him that he didn't win.

Although he is a rocker, his ballads are better. I felt his voice got lost on this cd. In the rock songs, the music overpowered him. The ballads were better. Hopefully his NEXT cd will show more of what he alone can do.

Hairy Maclary's Bone (Hairy Maclary Adventures) [ HAIRY MACLARY'S BONE (HAIRY MACLARY ADVENTURES) ] By Dodd, Lynley ( Author )Jun-04-2001 Paperback
35 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars These are THE BEST!, Nov. 2 2006
I, as a mother of 3, absolutely LOVE these books!! My children laugh with GLEE! If you and your children love and respect animals,these books by Lynley Dodd are for you. This "Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy" has to be one of the best ones. She introduces all Hairy's friends and one foe! We change our voices for each dog! What a treasure for years to come!!

A High Wind in Jamaica (Widescreen/ Full Screen) [Import]
A High Wind in Jamaica (Widescreen/ Full Screen) [Import]
DVD ~ Anthony Quinn
Offered by moviemars-canada
Price: CDN$ 9.64
15 used & new from CDN$ 9.63

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best!, Sept. 27 2006
This is one of the best Pirate movies I've seen. Anthony Quinn is great! This movie is unforgetable and great for ages 10 and up.

Living the G.I. Diet: Delicious Recipes and Real-Life Strategies to Lose Weight and Keep It Off
by Rick Gallop
37 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars At last! I'm not hungry!, April 13 2004
This is a wonderful book, with great recipes! This "diet" is by far the easiest to follow. I have lost 8 pounds in two weeks, and have just started. The best part is that I am NOT HUNGRY!