Profile for curvynovelsdotinfo > Reviews

Content by curvynovelsdotinfo

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

curvynovelsdotinfo "curvynovels@yahoo.com" (Maine, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Love at Large
Love at Large
by Sue Ann Jaffarian
11 used & new from CDN$ 2.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart-warming must-read!, Nov. 25 2004
This review is from: Love at Large (Paperback)
Anthology: Elizabeth Angus, Judy Bagshaw, Jennifer Harrington, Nancy Trausch, and Eileen Wilson
A guest review by Jenn Bennett
Heroines: varied
Six generously proportioned ladies find love when they least expect it.
In one story we meet a woman who is buying herself a tattoo for her 30th birthday and winds up gaining more than just the body art. In another we find a gal at the beginning of a new adventure in her life when she moves to an island paradise near Lake Michigan. Let's just say the pilot of her flight plays a key role in her future. Still another interesting tale involves two people who meet in their apartment building laundry room of all places. (I've always heard doing laundry is a great way to meet men, now that idea is truly validated for me.) As the collection continues more romance blossoms between an artist and an admirer not just after her art, and sparks are rekindled between two old friends. The final fable in the book about an office costume party is a delightful surprise because it is a collaboration by all of the authors.
What worked for me:
This anthology was truly a great read. I enjoyed the stories, some more than others, but all were intriguing and inventive.
I loved the fact that the women were strong and independent. When the men came into their lives, it enhanced them but none of the ladies were desperate to meet a man. Moreover, these women were comfortable with themselves and felt worthy of love. That was especially important since most of the women had had previously serious relationships. I felt that the book sent the message that women should be happy with or without a man and when you find love it just enriches what is hopefully an already good and happy life.
Size-wise the women are comfortable in their own skin. The fact that they are fuller figured is a focus point of the book, but not that big of a deal to the women themselves. I, however, was pleased that the women varied in size and shape. All of them were plus-sized but there was diversity within their voluptuousness.
What didn't work for me:
I wanted more. More stories and I wanted to learn more about all of the leading ladies. I thought that many of the tales could certainly be turned into full-length romance novels. Because of the abbreviated length, the love scenes were not as steamy as I like them to be, but nevertheless they were eloquently written and well thought out.
Overall:
"Love at Large" is a must-read. There is something for everyone in this anthology. Each author is talented and brings to us a heart-warming love story. I eagerly await the next collection.
If you liked "Love at Large" you might also enjoy the "Living Large" or "At Long Last, Love!" anthologies.

Funeral Food
Funeral Food
by Kathleen Taylor
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
26 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Hope the series will continue, June 28 2004
Heroine: plump/abundant
Zaftig and sassy waitress-turned-diner owner Tory Bauer may not look the part of a P.I. extraordinaire. She's 40-odd, frumpy, and a homebody who just wants to lead a quiet, simple life. But the Grim Reaper keeps dumping murdered bodies on her doorstep, so she has no choice but to find the killers before he comes after her!

What worked for me:
I really enjoyed Ms. Taylor's writing and found it to be snappy and clever.
While some readers won't care for the attention paid to minutiae, I thought that these were great characters with interesting lives. I'll always be happy to eavesdrop on the latest Delphi dirt.

The enjoyable mysteries with their hint of romance kept me racking my brains, but I found them to be a bit convoluted and had trouble figuring out "whodunit". I didn't mind it, but some folks might wish the mysteries presented themselves earlier and were brought to a conclusion faster.
         Size-wise Tory was 40 lbs overweight and a bit shy about her body at times.
What didn't work for me:
Occasionally the writing could have used a bit more polishing and proof-reading.
I had some trouble suspending disbelief when it came to certain plot elements.
Overall:

A fun read, especially for folks who like to immerse themselves in the everyday details of someone else's life.
Warning: there is some coarse language in these books, some sexual scenarios and discussions, as well as religious insights that might offend some people.
If you liked the Tory Bauer mystery series you might also enjoy the Stephanie Plum mystery series, the Odelia Grey mystery series, the Southern Sisters mystery series, the Josephine Fuller mystery series, "Death by Dessert", "Lady Blue", "Teacher's Pet", or "Love by the Pound".

Aunt Dimity and the Duke
Aunt Dimity and the Duke
by Nancy Atherton
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 9.49
74 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A hint of romance and a dash of the paranormal., June 1 2004
Heroine: plump
CompuTech executive Emma Porter, a dumped frump abandoned by her lover of 15 years for a blonde sylph 20 years her junior, is anxious to leave New England for Old England and a long, relaxing vacation among the finest gardens of the world.
Once there, a series of odd coincidences lands the amateur gardener at Cornwall's infamous Penford Hall, where his grace, Grayson Alexander, insists she is the one meant to restore his grandmother's favorite flowerbeds. While there she meets the duke's old friend Derek Harris, widowed earl's son and father of two precocious young children, who was hired by Grayson to renovate the manor and ferret out a missing antique lamp in the process. Derek expresses concern to Emma that his old friend's estate is in terribly fine shape considering that his grace had been left in penury by the late duke. In fact, the Hall and its nearby village appear to have undergone extensive expensive renovations in the very recent past.
But where did the money come from? Was it possible Grayson was dealing in illicit funds? And did it have anything to do with Lex Rex, the punk rocker who met a tragic ending on the duke's yacht, and who turned out to have been penniless himself at the time of his death?
Perhaps only Grayson's super-model cousin Susannah knows the answer, but she's not talking--at least not since an "accident" in the ruins of a nearby castle left her unconscious.
What worked for me:
An avid gardener myself, I'm always keen to read a story that involves flowers.

The mystery kept me turning the pages, as did the sweet romance blossoming between Derek and Emma.
I haven't tried it so can't vouch for it, but the strawberry tart recipe certainly sounds scrumptious.
         Size-wise Emma is full-figured, plump in her own eyes but deliciously curvy in her hero's. In fact, the men in the book seemed to prefer the charms of "hippy" women to that of the willowy super-model-in-residence.
What didn't work for me:
I thought the writing quality fell off a smidge in the middle of the book.
This is the second novel, albeit a prequel, in the Aunt Dimity series, yet she only appeared briefly in the story. In fact, "Aunt Dimity and the Duke" seemed more like "Emma Porter and the Duke's Friend".
Overall:

A good read for fans of British cozies who like a gardening theme, a hint of romance, and a dash of the paranormal in their stories.
If you liked "Aunt Dimity and the Duke" you might also enjoy "Thornyhold" or "The Dancing Floor".

Separation Anxiety
Separation Anxiety
by Karen Brichoux
26 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Chick lit that makes you think, June 1 2004
This review is from: Separation Anxiety (Paperback)
Heroine: Sturdy
Wichita (wi-CHEE-ta) Gray, 28 year old grant writer for a small Chicago art museum, is unsure as to where she wants to be at this stage of her life. But she's pretty certain she doesn't want to be defined by her lifelong friendship with best buddy Jonah LiaKos. Increasingly worried, she decides to "break up" with Jonz (if such a thing can even be done) on the off chance that they are becoming the emotional equivalent of conjoined twins.
But she picked a heck of a time to kick her support system out from under herself. Her teen sister, along with her young Romeo, has decided to camp out in her apartment. Their misery-inducing parents, the same ones from whom Cheetah also ran away as a teen, are haranguing her to bring the girl back. And the return visit home only opens up painful new questions in Cheetah's mind and new holes in her heart.
Toss in a one night stand that should never have happened and perverse angst over someone else snapping up Jonz now that she's tossed him away, Cheetah is in a constant state of frantic soul searching.
Can she survive these growing pains? And will she be able to keep her family and friendships intact, or will they pass out of her life as she forges a new direction for herself?
What worked for me:
Being in Cheetah's head was an exhausting but thought-provoking experience. It was fascinating to relive her youth with her and then see the mature woman connect the dots of her history and reach an epiphany or two. (And unlike some chick lit heroines, I didn't find Cheetah to be annoying. I'd be glad to have a cup of coffee with her. )
Every girl should have a Jonz!
Maybe it was just the train tracks scene, but the story put me somewhat in mind of Stephen King's "Stand by Me".
"Separation Anxiety" had a few predictable plot points, but there were enough unexpected twists and turns to keep me reading. The story also had enough substance to it that I found myself still thinking about it days after I had closed the cover. (In fact, there is a reader's guide at the back of the novel, but it doesn't really give any surprises away so some folks may enjoy looking over the questions as they read.)
Size-wise Cheetah is sturdy like a "corn-fed farm girl", but this isn't an issue in the book.
What didn't work for me:
Since the story is told from Cheetah's point of view we witness the relationship dynamics only through her eyes and therefore don't really achieve intimacy with the other characters except as Cheetah discovers more about them herself. That can make for some frustrating moments for people who like everything to be laid out in third person, with time spent in each of the main characters' heads.
Overall:
"Separation Anxiety" is a compelling tale of a young woman rearranging her view of the world. Pop this must-read into your beach bag this summer, but don't expect to find breezy fluff between its covers as you while away the hours on the sand.
Warning: there are some coarse words and a few references to sexual scenarios in this book.
If you liked "Separation Anxiety" you might also enjoy "Inappropriate Men", "Coffee and Kung Fu", "What a Girl Wants", "Blushing Pink", "Getting Over It", "Bridget Jones's Diary", "Good in Bed", "Last Chance Saloon", "Jemima J." and "Having It and Eating It".

Truth and Lies
Truth and Lies
by Rida Allen
Price: CDN$ 27.25
3 used & new from CDN$ 27.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet and sexy, May 1 2004
This review is from: Truth and Lies (Paperback)
Heroine: plump/voluptuous

Fate conspired and it was a fait accompli.
The offer of a job as a live-in nanny seemed like a godsend to Valerie Adamson, who had lost everything she owned thanks to the shiftless husband who abandoned her to a mountain of debts he'd accrued behind her back. But Val, who was raised in a chain of foster homes, isn't sure she can provide what her new charge needs.
George Richards was uncertain about hiring a complete stranger to care for his four year old daughter, even if she is a close friend of his brother and sister-in-law. And he certainly never expected that he would fall for this modern day June Cleaver who keeps his hectic life running like clockwork.
But the closer George gets to Valerie, the more panicky she begins to feel, until one night she flees from his home and breaks the hearts of the people left behind. Will she change her mind and return? And will George be able to forgive her for running out on him, just like his ex had?
What worked for me:
Ms. Allen's signature realistic characters fill the pages of this novel with their warmth and wit. And the storyline is both sweet and interesting.
Size-wise Val was rounder than George's ex, but he liked her that way.
What didn't work for me:

There were a couple of technical issues in this story, but more than anything I noticed that we never got to see George at work, which I really would have liked to have seen.
Also, it's just no fair leaving us readers without a neatly wrapped up ending. Now we'll have to wait until the next book in the series to find out the truth about Val's family history!

Overall:
"Truth and Lies" is a sequel even stronger than the original story. Fans of sexy short romance novels are sure to love this one!

Warning: Things do get a bit steamy in this book a few times.
If you liked "Truth and Lies" you might also enjoy: "The Legacy Tree", "Suite Seduction",  "Miracles", "A Worthy Heir", "Carried Away", "More to Love", "His E-mail Order Wife", "His Seductive Revenge", "Love by the Pound", "Tales from the Heart", "Teacher's Pet", or "Etta Mae's Little Theory".

Inappropriate Men
Inappropriate Men
by Stacey Ballis
37 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 1/2 stars of fun, April 9 2004
This review is from: Inappropriate Men (Paperback)
Heroine: Abundant

What's crazier than a married woman having a little something on the side? When the little something is her father's business partner!
Thirty three year old Sidney Stein is stuck in a marriage that has fizzled out, with no chance at having its former sizzle rekindled. So sassy Sidney latches onto the nearest opportunity for spice in her life, an attentive older man from her father's firm. At first she has no trouble with playing it cool in public, pulling the wool over her husband's eyes, and dodging Geoff's wife at social events. But is sneaking her lover in and out of her house in the dead of night any life for a self-respecting modern gal? When she breaks her own "how to have an affair" rule about not letting her heart get involved, Sidney becomes convinced that it is not.
Making a clean break from her husband, Sid is nudged by her pal Parker into dating others, as he points out that it is only fair since her "bit on the side" is juggling two women of his own: her and wifey. Yet despite posting a clever personal ad, Sid despairs of finding the man who could make dumping her secret lover seem worthwhile, or even a single guy who could qualify as "normal". Instead, she seems to attract every misfit, jerk, and creep in the greater Chicago area.
And when Prince Charming finally does appear on her doorstep, Sidney is completely unprepared for him. What was Fate thinking?
What worked for me:

I am not generally a fan of bed hopping or affair stories, I think because I am a wife and I take that sort of thing a bit personally. However, I found that it worked in this novel because Sid is just so real. We suffer right along with her when she realizes the mess she has gotten herself into.
The book's format can be a bit dizzying until you get used to it: what's happening now, flashbacks, and asides all mingled with some fabulous poetry. But everything comes together to make for a really rich storytelling.
The recipes included in this book look like they are out of this world. If only I was a competent cook! (And kudos to the author for mentioning Nigella when bringing up the culinary arts. Is there a lovelier chef to be found anywhere on TV?)
I never knew that particular fact about pineapple juice, though I did hear the opposite about coffee. (And no, I won't explain this further, but I bet you will remember this note when you read about it in the book.)
Size-wise Sid was short and fat--a very round and sexy size 24 and unapologetic about it. She certainly had no trouble securing dates.
What didn't work for me:

Oh, I admit it. I am terrible about skimming forward in books to find out what happens, so I didn't take the time to savor much of the poetry.
There is a nightmare of a sex scene in this book. I mean, oh man am I glad I've got my guy good and trained!

Overall:
             "Inappropriate Men" is wickedly funny, fresh, and real.
Warning: there are some coarse words and sexual scenarios in this book.
If you liked "Inappropriate Men" you might also enjoy "The Way It Is", "Having it and Eating It", "The Fat Friend", "The High Price of a Good Man", "Good in Bed", "Etta Mae's Little Theory", or the "Odelia Grey" series.

Bet Me
Bet Me
by Jennifer Crusie
55 used & new from CDN$ 0.04

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 3/4 stars of fun, April 8 2004
This review is from: Bet Me (Hardcover)
Heroine: voluptuous
Actuary Minerva Dobbs is short a date for her sister's wedding, thanks to her no-good low-down boyfriend dumping her at just the wrong time, all because she wouldn't fall into bed with him. Her erstwhile almost-lover then bets notorious womanizer Calvin Morrissey $10,000 that Cal can't charm her into bed within a month. But beware a woman scorned! Min's onto their scheme and figures she can string handsome Cal along and get a meal or two, a date for that darn wedding, and the last laugh out of their little game.
Trouble is, her heart, or at least her loins, tell her she wants this guy for real, but her so-sensible mind points out that nice "white-cotton-panty-and-bra-set" girls do not--can not--keep this kind of Adonis for life. And wager aside, the odds are stacked against their making it in the long term: He's beautiful; she's not. He's all charm, she's no-nonsense. He's triple fudge, she's plain vanilla. And don't even get them started on which Elvis is better.
But will common sense win out over their hearts' desires? Don't bet on it.

What worked for me:
I thought this story was sweet and funny and felt like a Meg Ryan movie. And while some readers might feel like the plot was contrived in spots, I myself was fine with that for the most part. After all, keeping the hero and heroine out of each other's arms only raises the stakes and the tension.
I, too, know the heartache of trying and failing to make Chicken Marsala "heart smart". Just can't be done.
I don't want to give it away, but the epilogue made this particular curvy gal smile. It was perfect for the reader who requires her story be tied up in a neat little package with a perfect bow.
Size-wise Min is very voluptuous, like an old 50s pinup and then some. I love that Cal loved her curves and stood up for her, reassuring Min that she could both be beautiful and eat bread and butter.

What didn't work for me:
I was so hungry after reading this book!
What parents these people had. Poor Cal and Min! I wasn't entirely sold on all of their friends, either.
I was didn't mind it, but some folks who are looking for a story along the lines of "Welcome to Temptation" might find most of this one too tame for them. Still, stick it out. It gets rather interesting at the end.

Overall:

"Bet Me" is just begging for a production company to take a gamble on it and make it into a movie. (I wonder if Drew Barrymore or Christina Ricci is available for the lead?) (...) .
If you liked "Bet Me" you might also enjoy "Crazy For You", "Some Girls Do", "Heaven in Your Eyes", "Fast Women", "Name Dropping", "Welcome to Temptation", "Faking It", "Switcheroo", "Plum Girl", "Infernal Affairs", or "Princess Charming".

What A Girl Wants
What A Girl Wants
by Liz Maverick
20 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Sassy silliness!, March 6 2004
This review is from: What A Girl Wants (Paperback)
Heroines: varied

Work stinks. Literally. Or at least it does for Haley Jane Smith, who is surrounded by some very unhygienic coworkers. She didn't even notice the funky odor wafting over from the adjacent cubicle, where fellow copywriter Fred Leary had died unnoticed--until Haley made a fateful visit to his side of the dividing wall.
And things can only go downhill from there, as a shocked Haley Jane bumbles her way from one bad decision to the next: feeling up the investigating police officer; asking for a raise but getting fired; and asking for support from her Girlie Brunch bunch, which lands her an appointment with an unusual new age guidance guru, as well as the starring role in her best friend's thesis on human sexuality. If only Haley Jane's well-meaning friends could actually make good on their intentions to coach her through her man hunt and job search, maybe she could wind up with both the hunky cop and the career of her dreams!
Then again, knowing those girls, maybe not.
What worked for me:

There was plenty of humor in this story, along with some terrific (and sometimes hot) twists in the plot. I'm not sure if the author has plans to do so, but the door was left open to revisit this fun group of gals at a later date.
Size-wise the girls were varied. The main character, petite Haley Jane, didn't have size issues per se, but she did entertain fantasies of being a stacked, blonde, sharp shooting Amazonian member of Mensa. Perhaps it had to do with the Bavarian bar maid's outfit she wore in one scene, but Haley Jane took on a decided Sandra Bullock-like appearance in my imagination. (Think "Miss Congeniality here.)
What didn't work for me:

There were a couple of scenes I could have lived without, and the writing could have been more polished. Also I felt I didn't get to know the characters as deeply as I could have.

Overall:
             "What a Girl Wants" is a sassy and sometimes silly read. Grab a café latte and start up that bubble bath!
Warning: there are some coarse words and sexual scenarios in this book.
If you liked "What a Girl Wants" you might also enjoy "Coffee and Kung Fu", "Separation Anxiety", "Inappropriate Men", "Bet Me, "Blushing Pink", "The Way It Is", "Last Chance Saloon", "Sisterhood Situation", "Bridget Jones's Diary", or "Good in Bed".

Fat Chance
Fat Chance
by Deborah Blumenthal
14 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Jemima J's American cousin?, Feb. 23 2004
This review is from: Fat Chance (Hardcover)
Heroine: plump/average

A size activist is unshakeable in her convictions, right? That's what "Fat Chance" columnist Maggie O'Leary thought as she championed well-padded people everywhere, answering their heartbreaking letters with all the compassion she could muster.  But that was before Hollywood snatched her up and turned her inside out and upside down.
When Maggie receives a phone call from heart throb Mike Taylor she's ready to dismiss it as a prank played by one of her coworkers. But she learns that it's the real deal and her once lonely, now star struck heart leads her to accept a job as Mike's technical advisor, who is in charge of giving him the lowdown on food issues and eating disorders for his role as a diet doc.
Maggie has just two months before she gets to play tutor to the hunk and is frantic at the thought of meeting him as her frumpy self. A little exercising here, eating carefully there, highlights, chin suctioning. It's no big deal, she's just improving on who she is, right?
Once in California, Maggie's head is caught up in the whirlwind of the Tinsel town high life and her heart is becoming more and more lost to the amiable Taylor by the minute. But her readers can feel a difference in her columns, which increasingly focus on how to eat and exercise sensibly, and Maggie finally has to face reality when paparazzi pictures of her posing with the silver screen stud completely blow her cover. The queen of queen-sized now barely rates as the princess of plump.
So Maggie is in a quandary. What does she want? Life in a thinner body with Michael Taylor in Hollywood? To be large and living in New York near her aging mother? And while she's agonizing over her decision, will she manage to hang on to her column--and her sanity?
What worked for me:

"Fat Chance" has some very clever lines in it. Great humor writing always gets a point from me.
There were some terrific factoids in this book, some reassuring some not so reassuring.
Maggie's emotional journey throughout the book really struck a chord with me, as I expect it will with dieters the world over.
Size-wise Maggie starts out fairly abundant but whittles herself down to a plush average. Her assistant Tamara is a confirmed yo-yo dieter. And the Metro editor, Tex, is a delicious BHM (big handsome man).
What didn't work for me:

I just can't make up my mind if I like the writing style and the structure of this book or not. The present tense first person point of view broken up by newspaper articles and interviews was very interesting to say the least. A new spin on Bridget's diary entries in a way. But let's face it, combining a how-to-be-healthy-while-large manual with fiction so that they balance correctly is a monumental task, and not all readers will find the proportions the author chose was right for them. Some may want more story and less number crunching and healthy eating and weight loss tips, and others vice versa.

Overall:
             "Fat Chance" certainly deserves a chance if you enjoy chick lit, but if you can't stomach the idea of watching the heroine go on a diet you may want to give it a pass.
Warning: there are some coarse words, weight loss, and brief discussions of eating disorders.
If you liked "Fat Chance" you might also enjoy "The Way It Is", "The Fat Friend", "All of Me", "The High Price of a Good Man", "Good in Bed", "Jemima J.", "Sisterhood Situation", "Etta Mae's Little Theory", or the "Odelia Grey" series.

Leaving Winter
Leaving Winter
by Kathleen A. Quinn
3 used & new from CDN$ 32.35

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 and 9/10 stars!, Jan. 28 2004
This review is from: Leaving Winter (Paperback)
Heroine: plump/voluptuous

Cordelia Brown is certain she is having the worst Christmas ever. Her loving parents have passed away and her beautiful but unkind sisters can't forgive her for inheriting the family home. So she escapes to Rome as per her father's final wishes in the hopes that she'll find some happiness there. Perhaps while in Italy, away from the glares of her sisters, her plumpness will magically transform into voluptuousness and she'll be able to hold her head up high and even appear graceful now and then.
But Cordelia's lack of self-confidence and grief over the loss of her parents follow her to Rome, as do hurtful emails from her sisters. The distraught young woman wanders around the city and happens across a tiny, ancient church that looks like the perfect place to lick her wounds. While weeping in one of the pews she meets a kind but mysterious stranger, an attractive man who hides half his face from her, but she catches a glimpse of it and sees that it is horribly disfigured.
Suddenly Cordelia finds she is not as alone in the world as she thought, or as unattractive as her sisters insisted. But her new friend's scars are more than skin deep and threaten to keep Cordelia from ever growing closer to him.
Can Cordelia win the trust and love of this lonely kindred spirit and turn her worst Christmas into one she'll cherish forever?
What worked for me:
The author described Rome so beautifully that I find I want to go there and see it for myself now.
Aside from a spot or two which could have been polished to an even higher sheen, this story just sang for me! Such wonderful attention paid to minutiae, and what beautiful dialogue was shared between the struggling lovers.
The jump from the narrative about Cordelia and Frank to letters written by their relatives was a bit of a shock, but the e-mail exchanges certainly were a unique way to paint the family portraits.
Size-wise Cordelia thought she was large and ungainly but Frank didn't agree in the least.
What didn't work for me:
Those sisters! Thank heavens I was blessed with a brother instead. (I could go for having a niece like Pam, though.)

Overall:
"Leaving Winter" is a delightful, darling story. Don't miss it!
Warning: This book has some sensual moments and coarse language within its pages. Also, you'll want to have a box of tissues handy.
If you liked "Leaving Winter" you might also enjoy "Lady Blue", "Teacher's Pet", "Etta Mae's Little Theory", "A Worthy Heir", "The Legacy Tree", "The Bridesmaid's Reward", "More to Love", "His Seductive Revenge", "Truth and Lies", "Carried Away", "The Independent Bride", "His Email-Order Wife", or "The Librarian's Passionate Knight".

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10