Profile for Adele Green > Reviews

Content by Adele Green

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Adele Green "~Adele" (Chicago)

Bridal Bargains: Secrets to Throwing a Fantastic Wedding on a Realistic Budget
Bridal Bargains: Secrets to Throwing a Fantastic Wedding on a Realistic Budget
by Denise Fields
32 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I buy this book for all my friends that are brides-to-be, June 12 2004
i found i couldn't live without this book, so now as soon as i find out a friend of family member is recently engaged, i buy every one of them a copy! i can't imagine planning without it. i keep it on my bedside table and have read it at least a dozen times! i always check back for ideas to keep my memory fresh, even after i've booked all the vendors.

The Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer
The Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer
by Elizabeth Lluch
Edition: Ring-bound
11 used & new from CDN$ 37.37

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful worksheets, but folders not planned well, Jan. 7 2004
Thought I liked it in the bookstore, until I got home and couldn't fit a normal sheet of paper in the folders. Unfortunately, I wrote in it before I tested the folders, so I'm trying to get my $$ back from the company. I'm sorry I wasted my money... I should have read the reviews here first.

Spanish Music F/T Age Of Disco
Spanish Music F/T Age Of Disco
Offered by thebookcommunity_ca
Price: CDN$ 230.88
3 used & new from CDN$ 40.31

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect by candlelight or in the office, Oct. 19 2000
i've owned this CD for several years, and never tire of it. weather i'm curled up with a book, or just in the office with headphones on, it's appropriate for any occasion (outside a raucus party). i highly suggest it if you're interested in exotic, mystical, and festive tunes.

Sacrificed
Sacrificed
Price: CDN$ 16.75
24 used & new from CDN$ 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought this based on just customer reviews, Sept. 28 2000
This review is from: Sacrificed (Audio CD)
they're serious! i just read the reviews and decided i needed to own this album. reviewers -- you weren't kidding! this CD is GREAT! usually it takes a few spins for me to get used to a CD, but i liked this right off the back. it's the first time i ever bought something without listening to it first. BRAVO!