Profile for Carol > Reviews

Content by Carol

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Carol (Ontario)

Daily Muse: Shoes 2012 Calendar: A Weekly Planner
Daily Muse: Shoes 2012 Calendar: A Weekly Planner
by Workman Publishing
Edition: Calendar
5 used & new from CDN$ 26.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily Muse Weekly Planner Shoes 2012, Dec 27 2011
I bought three of the Shoes 2012 weekly planner. Two for Christmas gifts and one for myself. The two ladies loved their copies and I am loving mine. We were so surprise with the added information that was in the planner. Great gift for any female. If you want to give a little gift. Then this is it.

Shack, The
Shack, The
by William P. Young
Price: CDN$ 12.27
216 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars THE SHACK, March 27 2011
Ce commentaire est de: Shack, The (Paperback)
Hard book to put down. After I finished reading it, I gave it to my daughter(age 40) who read it and passed it on to her daughters(age 18 & 15) and then passed it on to her hair dresser who asked if she could read it after they were finished. My son wanted to read the book so I ordered a copy of him. He read it in a few days (age 29) My friend told me that she has bought a few copies of The Shack and passed them on.

The Point
The Point
DVD ~ Ringo Starr
Offered by OMydeals
Price: CDN$ 182.79
6 used & new from CDN$ 42.75

5.0 out of 5 stars The Point, March 27 2011
Ce commentaire est de: The Point (DVD)
I first heard all the songs when my daughter was around 5. Now my daughter is 39 and she bought the Point for me to listen to and watch. I just love it. I have already bought my son's baby one for his third birthday.

The Heaven Trilogy
The Heaven Trilogy
by Ted Dekker
Price: CDN$ 18.80
25 used & new from CDN$ 14.68

5.0 out of 5 stars The Heaven Trilogy, March 27 2011
Ce commentaire est de: The Heaven Trilogy (Hardcover)
It is a hard book to put down. I take it everywhere with me, in case I have to wait at a place I can read on. Will pass it on to my friends or buy another one for a gift.