Profile for Richard > Reviews

Content by Richard

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Richard

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
DEWALT DCK280C2 20-Volt Max Li-Ion 1.5 Ah Compact Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit
Offered by Duty Free Shop
Price: CDN$ 356.51
11 used & new from CDN$ 236.92

4.0 out of 5 stars It works extremely well I bought them both today at ..., Oct. 15 2014
It works extremely well I bought them both today at Canadian Tire as they do price match and then gave me 10 percent off. Mine did not come in a hard case came in a soft bag. I did find when it was set to the highest setting on both it had a tendency to wander.

EnjoyGadgets 3-Port HDMI Switch (Switcher Selector), 3 In 1 Out, Support 3D, Remote Control, Auto Switching, 1080p
Offered by EnjoyGadgets
Price: CDN$ 12.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Oct. 9 2014
i dont use the remote it automatically detects mydevices as i switch to them

BSN Syntha-6 5lbs Chocolate
BSN Syntha-6 5lbs Chocolate
Price: CDN$ 73.06
13 used & new from CDN$ 56.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Oct. 9 2014
delicious tasting easy to mix

niceEshop(TM) Safe Zippered Eyeglasses Hard Case Eyeglasses Box -Black
niceEshop(TM) Safe Zippered Eyeglasses Hard Case Eyeglasses Box -Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Oct. 9 2014
protects my expensive glasses in my cqr or trailer motorcycle or boat,

Samsung ETA-U90JWEGSTA 2.0 Amp Travel Charger with Detachable Micro USB Cable for Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2 II N7100, Galaxy S3 S III I9300, Galaxy S3 Mini, Galaxy S4 S IV GT-I9500 and Other Smartphones, White (Bulk Packaging)
Offered by newhsyours
Price: CDN$ 6.01
15 used & new from CDN$ 1.95

Humminbird 7400771 MS M Mount System
Humminbird 7400771 MS M Mount System
Price: CDN$ 36.25
13 used & new from CDN$ 31.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Oct. 9 2014
works perfectly and includes all hardware needed including internal wiring holder,

Samsung 2100mAh Galaxy S3 Replacement Battery for AT&T, Sprint & T-Mobile Models (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by toronto cellular
Price: CDN$ 11.06
19 used & new from CDN$ 0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars also i like the idea that it is not an aftermarket, Oct. 9 2014
works perfectly and lasts longer than normal. also i like the idea that it is not an aftermarket.

Pyle Armor Shield Trailer Guard Pontoon Boat Cover, 17-20-Feet x 96-Inch
Pyle Armor Shield Trailer Guard Pontoon Boat Cover, 17-20-Feet x 96-Inch
Price: CDN$ 158.33
7 used & new from CDN$ 120.19

3.0 out of 5 stars The reason I gave it three and not five is ..., Sept. 11 2014
The reason I gave it three and not five is because their was 0 instructions. Considering this is my first pontoon instructions would have been very helpful. They still would.

Black RV Awning Shade Net Complete Kit 8 x 20 RV Awning Shade Kit
Black RV Awning Shade Net Complete Kit 8 x 20 RV Awning Shade Kit
Offered by RVTravelMats
Price: CDN$ 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Aug. 17 2014
keeps our deck nice and cool compared to the way it was.

Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player (New Canada Compatible)
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player (New Canada Compatible)
Price: CDN$ 29.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery works well. My only issue was it ..., June 30 2014
Fast delivery works well. My only issue was it turns itself on in the middle of the night. I put the power plug to the tv in a switched outlet so I just flick the switch before I go to bed. Not sure why it was doing that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4