march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family
Profile for Richard > Reviews

Content by Richard

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Richard

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
AuraBeam Toshiba Y196-LMP 72514012A TV Replacement Lamp with Housing
AuraBeam Toshiba Y196-LMP 72514012A TV Replacement Lamp with Housing
Offered by Exclusivebulbs-CA
Price: CDN$ 58.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I go through approximately a bulb per year and I hate getting rid of my 62 inch tv, March 26 2016
Works perfectly. So far. I go through approximately a bulb per year and I hate getting rid of my 62 inch tv. I would buy from the company again. Great price fast delivery

SODIAL(R) 2in1 USB Charge Charger Double Deck for PS3 Dual Shock MOVE Wireless Controller
Offered by Happy Planet(Ships From HONGKONG)
Price: CDN$ 6.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, March 26 2016
Works perfectly compact design. Took a major long time for delivery but if you are not in a rush.

The PlantPure Nation Cookbook: The Official Companion Cookbook to the Breakthrough Film...with over 150 Plant-Based Recipes
Price: CDN$ 11.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, March 26 2016
Excellent I just started eating Vegan so this is a great help.

HealthSmart Home Blood Pressure Kit with Manual Sphygmomanometer, Stethoscope and Carrying Case, Adult Cuff, 10 to 14 inches, Black
Price: CDN$ 27.76
3 used & new from CDN$ 27.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 11 2016
Works well good instructions and easy to assemble. Very fast drlivery.

GreenForest Cotton Multi-fonction Home Storage Basket Container Cloth Organizers Nursery Laundry Hampers
Offered by Aingoo Mall CA
Price: CDN$ 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price I am glad I bought her two of ..., Feb. 14 2016
Arrived quickly. Well packed. My wife loves them as her regular laundry baskets were too heavy and bulky. Great price I am glad I bought her two of them.

DEWALT DCK280C2 20-Volt Max Li-Ion 1.5 Ah Compact Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit
Price: CDN$ 259.99
13 used & new from CDN$ 226.19

4.0 out of 5 stars It works extremely well I bought them both today at ..., Oct. 15 2014
It works extremely well I bought them both today at Canadian Tire as they do price match and then gave me 10 percent off. Mine did not come in a hard case came in a soft bag. I did find when it was set to the highest setting on both it had a tendency to wander.

EnjoyGadgets 3-Port HDMI Switch (Switcher Selector), 3 In 1 Out, Support 3D, Remote Control, Auto Switching, 1080p
Offered by EnjoyGadgets
Price: CDN$ 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Oct. 9 2014
i dont use the remote it automatically detects mydevices as i switch to them

BSN Syntha-6 5lbs Chocolate
BSN Syntha-6 5lbs Chocolate
Offered by The Vitamin Supply
Price: CDN$ 74.99
10 used & new from CDN$ 74.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Oct. 9 2014
delicious tasting easy to mix

niceEshop(TM) Safe Zippered Eyeglasses Hard Case Eyeglasses Box -Black
niceEshop(TM) Safe Zippered Eyeglasses Hard Case Eyeglasses Box -Black
Offered by CZ-Sky
Price: CDN$ 3.95
2 used & new from CDN$ 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Oct. 9 2014
protects my expensive glasses in my cqr or trailer motorcycle or boat,

Samsung ETA-U90JWEGSTA 2.0 Amp Travel Charger with Detachable Micro USB Cable for Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2 II N7100, Galaxy S3 S III I9300, Galaxy S3 Mini, Galaxy S4 S IV GT-I9500 and Other Smartphones, White (Bulk Packaging)
Offered by KULE®