ARRAY(0xba4c7a14)

Profile for Richard > Reviews

Content by Richard

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Richard

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
16-piece Screwdriver Set Repair Tool Kit for Apple iPad, iPhone, & Other Devices
Offered by Best Trade Kingdom (Ship from HONG KONG)
Price: CDN$ 14.95
3 used & new from CDN$ 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Package arrived very quickly, Jan. 28 2014
Tools are exactly what I needed to work on my Asus Transformer Prime. I would order them again as a gift.

Mobile Edge MECME9 17.3-Inch Eco-Friendly Canvas Messenger Bag (Green)
Mobile Edge MECME9 17.3-Inch Eco-Friendly Canvas Messenger Bag (Green)
Price: CDN$ 49.99
8 used & new from CDN$ 47.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent just the right size, Nov. 21 2013
Perfect for my Tablet and lunch bag no more carrying two bags. Very well constructed the color is dark green which I like. I was not sure about the color. Has tons of storage in pockets everywhere. Much better than my last messenger bag for less money. Delivered quickly as well.

AC Home Wall Charger Adapter For Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 US Plug
AC Home Wall Charger Adapter For Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 US Plug
Offered by Skque CA
Price: CDN$ 15.08
2 used & new from CDN$ 11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it claims, Sept. 12 2013
Works perfectly I had to replace the original that did not work properly. I thought it was better than the original because it is one piece instead of two. My original went defective at the usb like plugin.

Fujifilm Finepix XP60 Blue
Fujifilm Finepix XP60 Blue
3 used & new from CDN$ 299.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes great pictures, Sept. 12 2013
Well designed. Suits my purposes as I constantly use it in my boat to take pictures of fish that my wife and I catch.

Men Vintage Canvas Shoulder Messenger Casual Satchel Bag for 10" Tablet
Men Vintage Canvas Shoulder Messenger Casual Satchel Bag for 10" Tablet
Offered by Hossen
Price: CDN$ 59.82

3.0 out of 5 stars The bag is ok I did not like, Sept. 12 2013
I did not like the straps at all. They have magnetic ends. I thought they were buckles. Well made but I thought the straps are a poor design. I also thought it looks very feminine. I am looking for another bag.

Oral-B Professional Care Smart Series 5000 Rechargeable Power Toothbrush with Smart Guide (White)
Offered by BEARDOS BAZAAR
Price: CDN$ 148.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal, July 7 2013
Easy to use easy to learn. It really is like going to the dentist every day. I actually cancelled a cleaning as it was not necessary. I would highly recommend this product.

The All-American Muscle Car: The Birth, Death and Resurrection of Detroit's Greatest Performance Cars
by Jim Wangers
Price: CDN$ 27.59
32 used & new from CDN$ 27.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book, July 7 2013
Pictures are amazing, great history of each of the great American Muscle Cars. I thoroughly enjoyed reading and liked it so much I bought a second one as a gift.

USB 2.0 Extension Cable, Type A Male to A Female (15 Feet)
USB 2.0 Extension Cable, Type A Male to A Female (15 Feet)
Offered by CMPLE
Price: CDN$ 5.28
3 used & new from CDN$ 5.28

4.0 out of 5 stars I needed this for my car, July 7 2013
I needed an extension for my IR repeater for my car stereo the length of the car so it worked perfectly

GreatShield Ultra Anti-Glare (Matte) Clear Screen Protector Film for ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 Touchscreen Tablet (3 Pack)
Offered by theWireless Company
Price: CDN$ 9.12
2 used & new from CDN$ 9.12

5.0 out of 5 stars I have not used it, March 17 2013
It looks like an excellent product. I just find the gorilla glass on my device is sufficient protection. I bought this thinking I needed it. Will probably use at a later date.

HDMI Cable - 2 Male Connectors - 2 Meters
HDMI Cable - 2 Male Connectors - 2 Meters
Offered by Bell Plaza
Price: CDN$ 5.99
7 used & new from CDN$ 3.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it is supposed to be, March 17 2013
Fast delivery works well superior product good length and gauge. I was looking for one for my trailer and this worked perfectly

Page: 1 | 2 | 3