ARRAY(0xb3e106d8)

Profile for B Taylor > Reviews

Content by B Taylor

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

B Taylor

Fosmon Crystal Clear HD Screen Protector Shield for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III (3 Pack) - Fosmon Retail Packaging
Offered by theWireless Company
Price: CDN$ 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with the product, Feb. 11 2014
Purchased an otterbox but had problems with the screen protector shield (only 1 included). Purchased Fosmon to replace the screen protector shield. Took me 2 tries to get it correctly installed but end result is a great screen protector which is virtually undetectable.

OtterBox 77-34138 Commuter Series Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Black)
OtterBox 77-34138 Commuter Series Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Black)
Price: CDN$ 40.77
16 used & new from CDN$ 32.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Protective screen very frustrating, Dec 26 2013
I've owned an Otterbox Defender case for my Motorola Atrix for 3 years and was very pleased with it. So when I bought a new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 I bundled it with an Otterbox Commuter case. The case is solid but I found the protective screen very frustrating, almost impossible to adhere without countless bubbles which make it unusable. The instructions were virtually non-existent, just a simple strip of icons with no words. I expected a bit more for a $50 product. I eventually gave up on the protective screen and will order from another vendor.

Asuxtek® Google Nexus 7 2, Nexus 7 FHD 2nd Generation Tablet ultra-thin Smart Cover Case With Multi-Angle Stand & Automatic Sleep/Wake Function (For Nexus 7 FHD 2nd Generation, Black)
Offered by AsuxTeK
Price: CDN$ 17.95
3 used & new from CDN$ 16.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, Nov. 16 2013
The cover works well and looks great. I have received numerous compliments on the cover and queries about the brand/model.

Maxiscan Diagnostic Scanner CAN Code Reader OBD2 EOBD OBDII MS300
Maxiscan Diagnostic Scanner CAN Code Reader OBD2 EOBD OBDII MS300
Offered by CHE mall--Ships from HongKong
Price: CDN$ 19.38
7 used & new from CDN$ 10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Product as advertised, July 6 2013
So far so good. Hooked it up and it diagnosed my issue. Looked up the code on the internet and was able to get a quote from the garage. May fix it myself as it looks pretty easy. Saved the cost of the garage scan which more than paid for the scanner.

GTMax- Super High Resolution HDMI 2M (6 Feet) For HDTV, Plasma, LCD, PS3, DVD Players, Satellite & Cable boxes
Offered by Importer520.
Price: CDN$ 3.40
17 used & new from CDN$ 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the product, Jan. 29 2012
The product works as advertised. Considering the price, a very good deal. Seller shipped to Canada (thank you) and shipping took longer than expected. I contacted the seller and they were responsive and told me there had been issues with Canada Post (not a surprise for me). Product arrived 2 days later. Since I was not desperate for the product, the shipping was not a big deal and overall I am really very happy with the purchase and would order again. It is a good idea to have a couple of extra HDMI cables on hand rather than buying them with along with a TV or other product as they are typically very high-margin items at a retail store.