biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for B Taylor > Reviews

Content by B Taylor

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

B Taylor

Page: 1 | 2
Denon AVR-S700W 7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi by Denon
2 used & new from CDN$ 269.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Major problems with this AVR, Jan. 3 2016
Have had nothing but grief from this receiver. Display failed after 2 months as with many other customers. I have a pretty simple setup - 2 HDMI inputs to AVR then to TV. In both cases, the picture regularly cuts out for a few seconds. When getting the display repaired at a Denon repair shop, I told them about this problem. They shrugged their shoulders and blamed it on the HDMI cables. I have since tried several different HDMI cables including several purchased new recently and the same problem exists. Repair shop was terrible, no notification when the unit was ready and took over 3 weeks to fix. After calling to see if the unit was finally ready, my wife picked it up as I was out of town. No documentation on what was repaired and the repairman said nothing to her, just handed her the unit. I really regret purchasing this unit.

Billion Dollar Lessons: What You Can Learn from the Most Inexcusable Business Failures of the Last 25 Ye ars
by Paul B. Carroll
Price: CDN$ 15.61
32 used & new from CDN$ 6.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this book, Dec 28 2015
Really enjoyed this book. Lots of great, easy to follow stories of lessons learned from failed acquisitions and the poor assumptions make to justify these acquisitions.

VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor
VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor
Price: CDN$ 67.53
8 used & new from CDN$ 67.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Well built and powerful, Dec 28 2015
Have used this many times and also lent to a neighbor. Well built and powerful, the best portable air compressor I have owned. Will buy another to have one in each car.

Hitachi RB24EAP 23.9cc 2 Stroke 170 MPH Gas Powered Handheld Blower, Carb Compliant
Price: CDN$ 169.00
7 used & new from CDN$ 152.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Very powerful, Dec 28 2015
Very powerful. Worked well. I have many trees on my 3 acre property and was able to use this powerful blower to blow leaves into large piles, reduced raking effort considerably.

Ckitze BA-11A Universal 100-240 Volts 2-in-1 Plug Adapter, Type C
Ckitze BA-11A Universal 100-240 Volts 2-in-1 Plug Adapter, Type C
Price: CDN$ 5.99
7 used & new from CDN$ 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked well for me, Dec 28 2015
Worked well for me. Allowed me to plug in multiple devices into the adapter at the same time so I was able to recharge both my phone and notebook at the same time. Note the device power adapter must support up to 240 volts which mine did.

Best Satin Sleep Mask w Ear Plugs - Ideal for Side Sleepers - Breathable-Lightweight - BONUS CARRY CASE to Keep Away Dust and Germs - Fully Blocks Out Light- Great for Travel and At Home-Adjustable for Men,Women and Kids-30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Offered by unoomi international

Price: CDN$ 173.99
15 used & new from CDN$ 173.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the purchase., Sept. 12 2015
Happy with the purchase.

Tech Armor Samsung Galaxy S5 High Defintion (HD) Clear Screen Protectors -- Maximum Clarity and Touchscreen Accuracy [3-Pack] Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Tech Armor CA
Price: CDN$ 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Verry happy with this product, Sept. 12 2015
Not a single bubble.

GreenPig Solutions 53 Concentrated Formula Live Septic Tank Treatment, 2 Year Supply
Price: CDN$ 24.63
6 used & new from CDN$ 24.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, Sept. 12 2015
This product works great for us. After a plumber told us we needed a new septic pit & pump (over $3,000), using this product resolved the "sludge" in our pit and it has been working well for over a year now applying GreenPig quarterly.

GreenPig Solutions 52 Concentrated Formula Live Septic Tank Treatment, 1 Year Supply
Price: CDN$ 12.99
10 used & new from CDN$ 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Product worked wonders for me, Jan. 18 2015
Had a septic problem, pump was not working. Plumber wanted to replace the septic pump and pit after only spending 5 minutes looking at the problem. Huge cost so I told them I'd think about it. Next day saw this product at Lowe's and thought it couldn't hurt for $15. I realized I had neglected the septic and had not treated in 2-3 years.

After a week or so the pump started working properly again. Applied a second time in another section of the plumbing and the septic has been working wonderfully since then. Needless to say, I am delighted with this product. I can't say it will solve all problems but it certainly saved me a huge cost.

Page: 1 | 2