ARRAY(0xaf48bc54)

Profile for Mami > Reviews

Content by Mami

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Mami (Somewhere)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Cardcaptor Sakura: V1 The Clow (ep.1-4)
Cardcaptor Sakura: V1 The Clow (ep.1-4)
DVD ~ Sakura Tange
Offered by Vanderbilt CA
Price: CDN$ 64.97
8 used & new from CDN$ 27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Cardcaptor Sakura Not Cardcaptors, Feb. 9 2004
There are a few things i like about it and dislike about it
Its not available in English
I like to Watch it in both languges
My Favorite thing about it is
No cuts and its Rated 13+ Not the kiddy version shown on tv

Nuku Nuku Dash! Mode 1
Nuku Nuku Dash! Mode 1
Price: CDN$ 41.99
11 used & new from CDN$ 20.94

3.0 out of 5 stars An okay anime, Feb. 9 2004
This review is from: Nuku Nuku Dash! Mode 1 (DVD)
This is ok. I got it and i thought this was kinda of boring but its good sometimes. Im probley not going to get all the nuku nuku dvds. I think this series as a slow story line.

Kiddy Grade: V.1 The Peacekeepers (ep.1-3)
Kiddy Grade: V.1 The Peacekeepers (ep.1-3)
DVD ~ Colleen Clinkenbeard
Offered by biddeal
Price: CDN$ 29.64
11 used & new from CDN$ 22.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda of Boring, Feb. 7 2004
I found this anime to be very boring in a way. This kinda of made me fall asleep.I didnt even get this one lol. Its ok but not the greatest.
If you get this you might regreat it lol.

Love Hina Vol. 6
Love Hina Vol. 6
by Ken Akamatsu
41 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Manga, Feb. 1 2004
This review is from: Love Hina Vol. 6 (Paperback)
This is one of my favorite manga series. I need to get more cause i only have sailor stars and this one. This is rated 16+ cuz its got some nude and some things that only older teens get. My top mangas are sailor moon, cardcaptor sakura, and Saint tail.

Sailor Moon - Sailor Scouts to the Rescue (TV Show, Vol. 2)
Sailor Moon - Sailor Scouts to the Rescue (TV Show, Vol. 2)
Offered by M and N Media Canada
Price: CDN$ 1,428.13
2 used & new from CDN$ 72.13

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont get this buy the season1 uncut boxset, Jan. 26 2004
hi to all u moonie fans i just wanted to say you should get the season 1boxset thats totally uncut with subs. If you love sailor moon get the ultamate boxset lol.

Noir: V.7 The End of the Matter (ep.24-26)
Noir: V.7 The End of the Matter (ep.24-26)
DVD ~ DVD
Price: CDN$ 31.49
14 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, Jan. 23 2004
This is a very good series. I just picked this up in at fye and wasnt disaponeted. Theres not bad dubbing in this series eather. This has very good animation and a ok storyline but its kinda of weak but cool. You get the choice of Japanese and english lang. eps 24-26.

Rugrats Go Wild (Widescreen/Fullscreen) (Bilingual)
Rugrats Go Wild (Widescreen/Fullscreen) (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Jodi Carlisle
Offered by The Digital Vault
Price: CDN$ 29.99
21 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Its not that bad its actually good if you like thornberrys!, Jan. 23 2004
I just got this movie today and thought it was cute, funny, and short. Im really not to fond of american animation only for a few shows. This is a good movie if you like Strawberrys or thornberrys lol. Stu gets everyone trapped on a island in the middle of the ocean and Anglecia and Debbie meet each other. Thats the scary part. The funniest part is when Chralet jumps into the ocean to get to the cruise ship that was just funny. A must have if you like thornberrys.

Sailor Moon S V3
Sailor Moon S V3
DVD ~ Katie Griffin
Offered by dvd_first
Price: CDN$ 75.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 72.29

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE SAILOR MOON, Jan. 23 2004
This review is from: Sailor Moon S V3 (DVD)
I LOVE SAILOR MOON ITS ONE THE GREATEST ANIMES THATS EVER BEEN CREATED. USAGI IS JUST SO FREAKIN FUNNY. I HAVE THIS DVD ITS SO GOOD ANY MOONIE SHOULD GET IT. YOU GET THE CHOICE OF JAPANESE AND ENGLISH DUB TO. SAILOR MOON AND SAKURA WARS ARE THE BEST AND SUPER GALS TO.

Pokemon Movie 3: Spell of the Unknown (Full Screen)
Pokemon Movie 3: Spell of the Unknown (Full Screen)
DVD ~ Veronica Taylor
Offered by M and N Media Canada
Price: CDN$ 469.86
6 used & new from CDN$ 40.85

4.0 out of 5 stars An okay pokemon movie, Jan. 19 2004
I saw this a while ago. It was ok but not the greatest movie ive seen. Ive seen the 1st 2nd and 3rd movie. I want to see the 4th and 5th movie. I kinda out grown pokemon but its ok. I like Chobits, Super Gals, Sailor Moon, And Sakura Wars there all good.

Pretear: Volume 2 (ep.5-7)
Pretear: Volume 2 (ep.5-7)
Price: CDN$ 30.83
7 used & new from CDN$ 30.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow this Good!, Jan. 18 2004
This review is from: Pretear: Volume 2 (ep.5-7) (DVD)
I just got this today and saw one episode and really liked it. Its Really good to. I found out about this from the trailor on one of my many anime dvds lol. This is rated 15+ due to nuidty cursing and some violence. Anyways you should get this. If you like sailor moon cardcaptor sakura then you'll love this. Im defently getting vol 1and3 to. Very addective.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10