countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools
Profile for Jane Doe Quilter > Reviews

Content by Jane Doe Quilter

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Jane Doe Quilter (Canada)

ANKER Astro E1 5200mAh Candy bar-Sized Ultra Compact Portable Charger with High-Speed Charging PowerIQ Technology
3 used & new from CDN$ 65.99

5.0 out of 5 stars works very well. Charged tablet completely with charge left ..., July 6 2016
works very well. Charged tablet completely with charge left over, probably could have charged phone as well. Compact enough to fit in small purse. Don't have to worry now about a long day out and using phone or tablet too much with pictures and GPS.

Anker PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger (3rd Generation, Premium Aluminum Power Bank) One of the Most Compact External Battery, Uses High-Quality Panasonic Cells
Offered by AnkerDirect-CA
Price: CDN$ 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked very well, provided full charge for my Galaxy ..., July 6 2016
Worked very well, provided full charge for my Galaxy S5 phone. Compact to fit in small purse, now I don't worry about being out for a long day and using my phone too much for pictures and GPS.

Nounsense
Nounsense
Offered by UrbanInspirations
Price: CDN$ 48.50
10 used & new from CDN$ 38.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, loads of fun, July 5 2016
This review is from: Nounsense (Toy)
Great game, loads of fun. Easy to explain instructions. Was introduced to it at a ladies' retreat and liked it so much I had to track it down for my friends. I like that you can play with any number of people, the more the merrier.

MacGyver: The Complete Series (39 Disc Set)
MacGyver: The Complete Series (39 Disc Set)
DVD ~ Richard Dean Anderson
Price: CDN$ 113.97
20 used & new from CDN$ 66.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Feb. 6 2009
I LOVE Macgyver! Sure, some of the stuff he does is a bit preposterous, but that's why we watch. Great escapism, 139 episodes of action adventure. When Macgyver first aired, I wouldn't watch it - sounded too much like a macho guy show. Boredom forced me to watch it one evening many years ago, and I became an instant fan. I missed a lot of the first couple of years, so I am glad to be able to go back and watch them all.