ARRAY(0xa906839c)

Profile for Kamil Kalbarczyk > Reviews

Content by Kamil Kalbarczyk

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Kamil Kalbarczyk

Page: 1 | 2
Portland Design Works Danger Zone Tail Light
Portland Design Works Danger Zone Tail Light
Price: CDN$ 19.75
5 used & new from CDN$ 19.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, March 6 2014
After a lot of research, this light was one of the best and has a powerful light, with 3 modes (steady, slow or my favorite a mix of fast and slow mode, looks the same like on an emergency vehicle). Easy to open to change batteries.

Allen AST200 Premium Aluminum 2 Child Bicycle Trailer and Stroller
Allen AST200 Premium Aluminum 2 Child Bicycle Trailer and Stroller
Price: CDN$ 199.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, March 6 2014
We are very satisfied with this bicycle trailer and stroller. We are impressed with a so good price (200$). It's easy to push, lightweight and my 2 year old daughter really like to be in there while walking and biking. There is a front bug protection and if needed, a rain cover (the clear plastic). There is a good room space on the back.

It has a red reflective square behind, but I need more than that for more safety. After some research for the best light, I bought the rear LED taillight (Portland Design Works Danger Zone Tail Light) on amazon (item # LT0030). Placed it behind this bike trailer and has a powerful light, amazing!

Multi-Function Bicycle Speaker With External Audio Controls - Portable Travel Speaker Case, For all iPhones, iPods, Phones, Android Devices and MP3 Players - With USB and SD Card Player - Rechargeable Battery - 1000mAh Rechargeable battery
Offered by Canadian Shoppe
Price: CDN$ 29.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!, March 6 2014
PROS:
-Can play at high volume with good sound
-Impressed by the sound's quality and bass
-Control buttons with a lit background
-With a USB key plugged in, even after turning off the system, it remembers the last song and keeps the same volume level
-Great storage room for other stuff
-It plays with a relatively high volume more than 5 hours with a charge
-If you need an extra battery, buy the "Nokia BL-5C" battery for a really cheap price on amazon
-I use it everywhere (home, camping, bike and my 2 year daughter dancing all the time with that)
-It charges in 2-3 hours with a USB cable, but need to be plugged in a computer. Solution: I bought a USB wall charger on amazon and don't need a computer to charge it!

CONS:
-The supplied audio cable (3.5mm) is straight, but will probably brake with the internal components squeezing it, so I bought a 90 degree adapter on ebay, works great!

*There is a review saying : "Your USB music plays at maximum volume all the time as each new music track is started. If you turn the volume down for the current music track, the volume you set only applies to the current music track. The next track that plays will automatically return to maximum volume."

But mine is not doing that, as said in my PROS. Mine keeps the same volume level for each new music track with a USB key. I guess he received one not working properly.

It's a great system for a really good price! Two of my friends bought one too after I showed them this great system.

Kids Line Jungle 123 Musical Mobile, 1-Pack
Kids Line Jungle 123 Musical Mobile, 1-Pack
Price: CDN$ 44.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!!, Dec 1 2013
It's a great quality lamp, we really like it and makes a beautiful light in the room. It has a on/off button on the cable.

Apple iPhone 5 CASE123 MPS TL Elite Executive Oversized Genuine Leather Holster with Swivel Belt Clip for use with TPU covers and typical cases
Offered by CASE123
Price: CDN$ 39.95
3 used & new from CDN$ 39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!!, Dec 1 2013
I have the "SPIGEN SGP iPhone 5 Case Protective [Tough Armor]" and it's working great, I would say the fitting guide would be : 4/5.
I bought this holster (this one is the 2nd size on 3 different sizes). It has a beautiful design and a lot of different clip rotation positions, that holds great the position you want.

Nuby 535269 Fork  and  Spoon Set, Pastel Colors, 4-Pack
Nuby 535269 Fork and Spoon Set, Pastel Colors, 4-Pack
Price: CDN$ 4.66

5.0 out of 5 stars The best we had!, Nov. 16 2013
We and our baby love this set, the curve is perfect to take something easily and it`s just works well. It picks very well. But you have 2 forks and 2 spoons, so not like the picture with 4 forks. They just did a mistake on the picture, but the fork is exactly like that.

Swissmar Peeler Set - Stainless steel - 3 pcs - Spice
Swissmar Peeler Set - Stainless steel - 3 pcs - Spice
3 used & new from CDN$ 32.70

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best!, Nov. 16 2013
We looked everywhere for Swissmar because we had one and really like it. So we found it here and WOW it's cutting well, great quality. Our first that we have for a long time is still working super great but we just wanted to have more. I recommend this product!!

hand-painted promotion free shpping framed on the back oil wall art village villa tree home decoration abstract Landscape oil painting on canvas 4pcs/set
Offered by btfart
Price: CDN$ 38.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice size, Nov. 16 2013
For the price, it's great. It's hand-painted so it`s great. But there is less details on the canvas we received than on the picture of the item that has more details, but for the price it`s still great for us.

Pyle PYLE Plug In Car MP3/USB/SD/Ipod Wireless FM Transmitter/Modulator PLMP3C1
Pyle PYLE Plug In Car MP3/USB/SD/Ipod Wireless FM Transmitter/Modulator PLMP3C1
Offered by eMall
Price: CDN$ 14.20
8 used & new from CDN$ 14.20

4.0 out of 5 stars works great, Nov. 16 2013
I like it. Great sound quality! Shuffle mode is great too! But there no color screen like on the picture, it`s black and white,not so easy to see too. But i bought it for music and it's working.

OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Bolt Grey
OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Bolt Grey
Offered by SAI Canada
Price: CDN$ 24.99
17 used & new from CDN$ 18.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Great case... but..., Nov. 16 2013
I have it for 4 months. My iphone hit the ground several times and still working perfect. With this case, it's hard to put the iphone in the clip. Need to use good force. Now the clip just broked because it's hard to put in and to remote it that I guess the clip had too much tension.

Page: 1 | 2