Profile for patrick fenton > Reviews

Content by patrick fenton

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

patrick fenton

SSX - PlayStation 3 Standard Edition
SSX - PlayStation 3 Standard Edition
Offered by POSTED FROM UK UNITED KINGDOM!!
Price: CDN$ 17.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 16.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, Feb. 28 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
What can I say? I've been playing all day and don't think I ever wanna stop! If you liked SSX Tricky or any of them, than this is for you. Online mode is great lots of tournamnets, and lots to explore. Ridernet also keeps you up to date on what your friends are doing. Graphics are great, maps are incredibly detailed, heavy emphasis on rails and jumps. Survival mode is new (I believe) and it has lots of variety.

Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) Box Set - [9-Disc Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Mark Hamill
Price: CDN$ 89.99
17 used & new from CDN$ 89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So many haters...., Sept. 8 2011
Hands down best film series, now with the best presentation and deleted scenes I'm definitely picking this up. To all the people that whine about mitocondrian and the edits (insertion of hayden in VI). All of these things make sense with the original. Mitocondrian issue is easily explained in the movies! Luke was trained formally for one leg of a trip, and a couple weeks in a swamp, after all the jedis records (i.e. textbooks) were destroyed. Neither of Lukes brief teachers had time to get technical. I don't have the time to go into every stupid beef I've heard about the newer 3 and the additions, but I can stomp on em all my suggestion take off the rose coloured glasses. The Star Wars Saga has and always shall be...my friend.
Peace