ARRAY(0xa7c1bf18)

Profile for Rixx > Reviews

Content by Rixx

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Rixx (New Hamburg, ON)

Page: 1 | 2
120 Degree Solar Powered Outdoor Security PIR Motion Sensor Light
120 Degree Solar Powered Outdoor Security PIR Motion Sensor Light
Offered by Brainydeal-CA
Price: CDN$ 31.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and compact, March 24 2014
This little device throws a very bright LED light. The instructions say that there are 3 AA rechargeable Ni-Cd batteries included but they are NOT!!!! I bought some NiMH batteries instead. They work better, last longer but are costly, still they are worth it.

Ettore, 49036 Grip'n Grab Reach Tool, 32-Inch, 1 Count
Ettore, 49036 Grip'n Grab Reach Tool, 32-Inch, 1 Count
Price: CDN$ 25.26
6 used & new from CDN$ 23.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Drop it??? Too high??? No problem!!!, March 16 2014
When you have difficulty picking up objects on the floor or items in a tight and/or a high place, this grabber meets all your requirements. It is sturdy and a has a good grip plus you can rotate the end to fit wide or narrow objects.

Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter
Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter
Price: CDN$ 17.99
15 used & new from CDN$ 17.54

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for when you have time, Aug. 14 2013
This product works as fine as it should but is difficult to empty the grounds. You can only make 1 cup at a time and if you have to provide 3 or 4 cups it's messy and time consuming. The screen does not come clean just with running water, you must rub the screen to get rid of the coffee enmeshed. Makes you want to be sure not to run out of the prepared cups.

Keurig Special Edition Single Serve Brewer for Keurig K-cups K60
Keurig Special Edition Single Serve Brewer for Keurig K-cups K60
Price: CDN$ 109.26
4 used & new from CDN$ 109.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee., Aug. 14 2013
This is a very easy to use product. I followed the instructions about running some water through the machine first which I did. There was a plastic taste in the first 2 cups of coffee. Maybe you should run a full reservoir through and do the same when you clean it as the same problem is likely to reoccur.

The Coffee Mix's Fabulous 35 K-cup Sampler Pack, You Are Guaranteed 35 Different K-cup Flavors, Flavored Coffees, Extra Bolds, Teas, Hot Cocoas, Apple Ciders, Iced Coffees, Iced Teas, Decafs Etc...
Offered by Houseware King
Price: CDN$ 26.75
2 used & new from CDN$ 16.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Variety!, Aug. 14 2013
All the k-cups came jumbled together in a box that was larger than needed. Some of the cups were bulging and some were depressed. Good variety but it would be better if YOU could choose the cups instead of the company.

Premium 6 FT HDMI 1.4 Cable with Ethernet 24K Gold Plated
Premium 6 FT HDMI 1.4 Cable with Ethernet 24K Gold Plated
Offered by Gadgets Super(Ships from HongKong)
Price: CDN$ 2.62
13 used & new from CDN$ 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Aug. 14 2013
I've no problems since the hook up which was easy. The picture and sound are excellent. The 6 feet were ample.

The Copper Scroll
The Copper Scroll
by Joel C. Rosenberg
Price: CDN$ 12.99
67 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't say, Feb. 28 2013
This review is from: The Copper Scroll (Paperback)
As I bought this book for my Dad, I have never read it. The book has gone missing since he died. I bought it with "Dead Heat" as they are related.

Dead Heat(CD)(Unabr.)
Dead Heat(CD)(Unabr.)
by Joel C. Rosenberg
Edition: Audio CD
Price: CDN$ 34.36
11 used & new from CDN$ 27.76

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., Feb. 28 2013
This review is from: Dead Heat(CD)(Unabr.) (Audio CD)
I bought this for my Dad so don't know what to say about it. I never read it and he never told me about it. As he has passed away I can't ask him and I don't know where the book went.

Glad Rag Doll
Glad Rag Doll
Price: CDN$ 12.97
42 used & new from CDN$ 10.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Sultry, Feb. 28 2013
This review is from: Glad Rag Doll (Audio CD)
What more can you say about this fabulous Canadian singer. She's got looks. brains and a beautiful voice! She matures with every album.

E-Z Reacher - 32"
E-Z Reacher - 32"
Offered by Rittenhouse ships from Canada - tax included
Price: CDN$ 27.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy reach, Feb. 28 2013
This review is from: E-Z Reacher - 32"
With my bad back I can't bend over to pick up the paper unless I kick it to a wall so I can use it for support. I broke my old reacher that folded in the middle. This one does not fold but it sure makes life easier.

Page: 1 | 2