ARRAY(0xbc37cf6c)

Profile for Ryan Dare > Reviews

Content by Ryan Dare

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Ryan Dare

West Coast Seattle Boy: Anthology (Vinyl)
West Coast Seattle Boy: Anthology (Vinyl)
Price: CDN$ 86.09
8 used & new from CDN$ 86.09

5.0 out of 5 stars incredible, Dec 11 2013
The quality of this release is very high. You can tell the recordings are analog due to the full sound. A lot of the albums tracks are live or jamming which I prefer to the standard greatest hits. I think this is how Jimi would like to be remembered. It is cool to hear how he changed throughout his career. I picked mine up from amazon.com for under 80$. Great value in my opinion. .. you will not be disappointed.

Clearance! 2-Way 6.5" ArchiTech Series Audio In-Wall Speakers with 1" Titanium Dome Tweeter (Pair, White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound., Dec 22 2011
Speakers arrived quickly and the sound is excellent. I am using them in my kitchen which is large and high ceilings. I put one at each end close to the ceiling with a volume controller. Warm sound fills the room. I cranked the bass and they sound good.

16/2 Awg 150 ft Oxygen Free In Wall Speaker Wire FT4 / UL Rated (New)
16/2 Awg 150 ft Oxygen Free In Wall Speaker Wire FT4 / UL Rated (New)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product Quick Delivery, Dec 22 2011
Speaker wire arrived quickly and was excellent quality. I would use this company again. Thanks for the quality product. I ordered more then I thought I'd need and was glad I did.

Presonus Audiobox USB DAW Recording Bundle
Presonus Audiobox USB DAW Recording Bundle

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little package, Nov. 19 2011
This is a nice little package for the price. It includes everything you need to record (expect the computer)... Stereo inputs is nice to get more of a full sound.. I plug in digital drums. I do drums... electric.. bass.. vocals.. I have not experienced any delay (which can be an issue when your playing an instrument and listening to what you've already recorded).. no popping. My only frustration is you cant mix down to MP3. Good deal for the price.

1994-2009: Time Flies (Ltd Ed) (Vinyl)
1994-2009: Time Flies (Ltd Ed) (Vinyl)
4 used & new from CDN$ 204.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovin the Oasis Vinyl, Nov. 19 2011
Just put on the first record of this set. Loving how full the Vinyl sounds... a big difference over the cds in my opinion. Very happy with this purchase.