Profile for Tsungen > Reviews

Content by Tsungen

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Tsungen (Montreal,Canada)

Edition: Calendar
Price: CDN$ 15.33
10 used & new from CDN$ 12.58

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift that lifts the spirit!, Dec 19 2014
A gift you can offer yourself or a loved one; I'm truly impressed by the quality of this 2015 deluxe calendar; being a big fan of Mr Kinkade, I once visited his store at Lake Arrowhead in California; his paintings are like a modern Renoir, with plenty of light
and inspiring imagery, colorful and pleasing; some naysayers like to dump on him because his paintings are an idealized rendition of what life on earth can be; what is so wrong about beauty, I ask; I actually saw some similar Real Life country houses; I love his world of beauty; he truly is a Painter of Light!

In Concert (W/Dvd)
In Concert (W/Dvd)
Price: CDN$ 22.66
16 used & new from CDN$ 18.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive and inspiring!, Dec 8 2014
This review is from: In Concert (W/Dvd) (Audio CD)
Impressive and inspiring; together, Deva Premal, Miten and Manose
give a stunningly beautiful concert (applauses and panning the crowd is kept for the
end ,thank you for that). I just love it!

Yoga Meditation Natural Cotton Filled Studio Zabuton by Yogavni(TM) (Black w Red Jacquard Border)
Offered by HealthyLifeCycle
Price: CDN$ 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Zabuton!, Dec 8 2014
The best Zabuton I've ever sat on; comfortable, thick, well made; Yogavni is the best and inexpensive too! 36 Inch by 28 Inch by 3 Inch High, quite awesome! Treat yourself!

Stillness Inside
Stillness Inside
Price: CDN$ 19.02
20 used & new from CDN$ 13.80

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must for Mditation!, Nov. 20 2014
This review is from: Stillness Inside (Audio CD)
This album is a must for all Paul Horn fans; a sort of "greatest compositions" if you will; I was amazed to see he chose the same compositions I personally preferred, plus great ones from cds I didn't own; 20 tracks of pure inspiration, calm and voyage of the Soul through the greatness of the Universe in music. Bless you Mr.Horn and live in bliss up above, Namaste.

Track Listings

The Endless River (Deluxe DVD Casebook Edition) [CD + DVD]
Price: CDN$ 26.78
21 used & new from CDN$ 26.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Stunning, a True Masterpiece!, Nov. 12 2014
I hesitated buying the deluxe presentation, with all the naysayers commenting in the social medias; I'm glad
I trusted my instincts and got the album; in the video, Mr Gilmour is Way, Way too modest about this new offering;
As I listen to it right now, I'm baffled that Gilmour,Mason and Wright "Plunged" into the very soul of Pink Floyd, hesitantly, since it was supposed to be part 2 of The Division Bell, then put aside; started 20 years ago, then continued and brought to become a milestone in their rich discography.as a tribute to Mr Wright.
I didn't even dare dream about an Instrumental album at this stage in their career. As David Gilmour says in the interview
on YouTube, it contains the wide "palette" of sounds only Pink Floyd can perform; it's a little like a 'Best of" sounds at times, then,
unexpected melodies , almost mystical at times, fill your ears with the joy of true musicianship. Not sad, nor blue as PF tended to be with Roger Waters (whom I consider a genius all the same). Don't cheat yourselves out of a great musical experience!!! Put on your headphones and be prepared to be blown away :-)

Serge Fiori
Serge Fiori
Price: CDN$ 12.97
17 used & new from CDN$ 12.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Un Génie Revenant!, April 19 2014
This review is from: Serge Fiori (Audio CD)
Combien longue, cette attente, mais ça valait la peine de ne pas se décourager; un album aux textes mélancoliques, certes mais
aussi avec quelques clins d'oeil sympathiques! Les textes sont d'une grande sensibilité, la musique envoûtante, typique d'un bon cru Fiori a saveur d'Harmonium; merci Serge, on t'aime tant!

Angels Sing: Christmas In Irel
Angels Sing: Christmas In Irel
DVD ~ Libera
Price: CDN$ 28.20
24 used & new from CDN$ 16.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet Another Masterpiece!!!, Nov. 12 2013
In 2011, I was one of the many fans who requested a Christmas Album from Libera;
my wish came true and I was not disappointed; now two years later (2013), Surprise!!
Libera and Mr. Robert Prizeman release another Christmas album both in CD and DVD versions!

It is amazing, to say the least; I was weary of the idea that many songs were repeats
from he previous Christmas CD, but to my amazement, the songs have been completely
rearranged with instrumental intros and fuller orchestration; The 'Pachelbel Canon' (Sanctus)
is absolutely breathtaking; my favorite piece 'Carol of the Bells' is even better than the
previous version, as if that's possible...I could go on and on, but what I mean to say is that
if you appreciate choir music and Christmas songs as well, you will be in a state of trance almost.

Libera is several notches above all choir bands; for the quality of their voices, their versatility,
and the passion they put in their performances (finally a choir that Smiles); this is a must
for the Holidays, be sure to get the DVD as well; if Libera is new to you, you will be very
happy with what they have to offer!!

A great thanks to all Libera singers, to Robert Prizeman for his arrangements and conducting,
an extra thank you for including several the 'older' singers like Joshua Madine, ensuring the continuation
of the Libera tradition as his smile was (still is) the 'face' of Libera for a decade. Cheers and thanks again!

Si Jeune (Edition Speciale)
Si Jeune (Edition Speciale)
Price: CDN$ 19.85
12 used & new from CDN$ 15.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Up and coming, Aug. 21 2012
A truly talented young man (barely 14yo), who will remind many of Justin Bieber, French-Canadian version;
check him out on YouTube, he is truly a promising new talent!

Um jeune talent a surveiller, un "Justin Bieber" francophone qui atteidra de nouveaux sommets
dans les années a venir; voyez ses clips sur YouTube!

Christmas Album Standard Version
Christmas Album Standard Version
Price: CDN$ 18.36
21 used & new from CDN$ 4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas Wish granted!, Jan. 19 2012
I've long been a fan of Mr Prizeman's "Libera",the best Choir on the planet!
Last year, I posted that I wish they would release a Christmas album; well,
they just did, so thanks so much for listening to your fans:-)
As always, the vocals are awesome,a very good and generous mix of secular and
sacred songs; I love it so much I'm ordering additional copies to give as gifts;
I listen to it all the time; the addition of beautiful pictures of the band with
the words from the songs,as well as the extra Christmas tree ornament is a nice touch!
Get the Deluxe Edition, it's a must!
The quality presentation of this deluxe edition is a much appreciated
addition to my Christmas music collection; congratulations on this new Masterpiece
and Happy Holidays to all Libera members, past and present, you guys bring so much
joy and inspiration in my life; Cheers from Canada!

By all means, buy the Deluxe version while it's available, it's worth the extra $5

P.S.: you can listen to samples on Amazon.com

Ronan Parke
Ronan Parke
Offered by thebookcommunity_ca
Price: CDN$ 16.65
14 used & new from CDN$ 6.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Successful debut! Powerful voice and pure showmanship!, Nov. 25 2011
This review is from: Ronan Parke (Audio CD)
Just a quick entry here since some like to drag on and on...
I'm grateful for YouTube since it's through them I could view
"Britain's got Talent" and every year, one is awed by how many
talented people are unknown without such a showcase.

There is no comparing Ronan Parke to anyone else; like someone
said in another review, it just would be unfair. What amazes me
is not just his young age but the maturity of his voice!

Instead of easy pop songs, he chose covers from some of the very
best in the new breed in the music business; I like to view his acoustic
clips with his buddy guitarist, no fluff, no overproduction, just Ronan
singing his heart out leaving us in awe of the potential he has.

His sense of timing, his wide range of musical capabilities and the
intense joy he conveys is something that reaches me; I'm looking forward
to hearing his own compositions and hope he won't be overwhelmed by his
popularity and good looks because in the end, it's about music and a
wonderful young man who enjoys sharing his passion with everyone.

Cheers from Canada and good luck Ronan!

Page: 1 | 2