Profile for A. Smith > Reviews

Content by A. Smith

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

A. Smith

Totally Tape
Totally Tape
11 used & new from CDN$ 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, Feb. 7 2010
This review is from: Totally Tape (Spiral-bound)
Kids love tape :) I would recommend this book for boys or girls aged 4 - 7. I found that it worked best with a pair of kids scissors though. When the kids tried ripping the tape they usually ended up twisting or folding it over by accident.

Face Painting
Face Painting
Price: CDN$ 16.92
34 used & new from CDN$ 9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of fun, Feb. 7 2010
This review is from: Face Painting (Spiral-bound)
I got suckered into painting a line up of kids at our campsite last summer (using this book). I warned them that the painting would wash off if they went swimming that day. I laughed to see that the kids (who were in the pool every single day we were there), would not go swimming that afternoon as they didn't want their artwork to wash off. The one girl came to me later and said that her mom took a picture of her to show her grandmother later. I am by no means an artist, but this book describes facepainting very well. My kids and I enjoy face painting so much that this is definately one of my favorite Klutz books. My 8 year old daughter is able to do some of the painting out of the book, but this has mostly become a book that I use to paint onto the kids :)

Capsters: Make Bottle Caps into Great Works of Coolness
Capsters: Make Bottle Caps into Great Works of Coolness
by Editors Of Klutz
5 used & new from CDN$ 32.87

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent craft, Feb. 7 2010
My 8 year old daughter and many of her friends became hooked on this craft. There are many things you can do with capsters, but the favorite so far is making magnets for their school lockers. It's a fairly simple craft; I would recommend it for kids aged 5 and up.

The Super Scissors Book
The Super Scissors Book
Price: CDN$ 10.82
9 used & new from CDN$ 10.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Real hit for my 5 year old son and nephew!, Feb. 7 2010
Great book for 5 year old boys. I think it would be most appropriate for kids between the ages of 4-6.

It appears to be my son's favorite Klutz book so far.