Profile for this game is bad > Reviews

Content by this game is bad

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

this game is bad (Delmar, NY United States)

Jet Li: Rise to Honor - PlayStation 2
Jet Li: Rise to Honor - PlayStation 2
Offered by Round3CA
Price: CDN$ 1.00
43 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars WOW THIS GAME CAN KISS MY A**, April 14 2004
Wow. When I walked into the video store, I was thrilled to find that Jet Li Rise to Honor was available. I get home and look through the instruction booklet, and am already confused by the craptacular controls. The graphics in this game are not in any way good. They are most definently BELOW average. The fighting system is okay, and I like the blocking mechanics, but everything else suck a**. The guns............ALL YOU GET ARE HANGUNS! And, you can't run out of ammo! The aiming system is crap. Plus all the enemies look like here about to audition for Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. You know all those clips you saw on commercials, that made you say" hey, this game looks kinda cool"...........those were all cutscenes! This game sucks. It was a total waste of my time, plus, this game is too hard anyway. Bottom line, half of the time I was playing I wanted to burn the game and throw my controller at my PS2. This game sucks. If you buy this, you're probably one of those kids who takes the short bus to school. THIS GAME SUCKS!