Profile for sunny > Reviews

Content by sunny

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

sunny

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
After a Fashion (A Class of Their Own Book #1)
After a Fashion (A Class of Their Own Book #1)
Price: CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars delightful, Feb. 27 2015
One of the things I love most about Jen Turano's books is the characters. They each have a clever, quirky and unique personality that delights me. They are complex and complicated and I am always in awe as to how she creates such a masterpiece. When I begin her books, it does take me awhile to get used to the heavy reliance on dialogue and the way the characters get distracted and lose focus. But that's probably what makes them so endearing, they are like real people, they are like me. I can't wait for the next book in this series to come out....so excited that I may need to go back and re-read some of her previous books.

That Certain Summer: A Novel
That Certain Summer: A Novel
Price: CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, Feb. 23 2015
This book was a beautiful story of redemption, forgiveness and second chances. One of my favourite things in this book was the prayers offered by Reverend Richards. They were such a sweet way to add the love and forgiveness of Jesus into the story. I always looked forward to it...I could almost hear the violins playing as he prayed. I would definitely recommend this book!

Forever My Love: A Christian Romance (The McKinleys Book 2)
Forever My Love: A Christian Romance (The McKinleys Book 2)
Price: CDN$ 3.72

5.0 out of 5 stars another great book!, Feb. 21 2015
Another great book in the McKinley series. I love when authors write a series about the siblings in a family and this series is no exception. I love how the circumstances are messy and the characters deal with real issues that don't have clear cut answers. This makes the book realistic and shows how God can work in even the most difficult and impossible situations.

Love's Reckoning (The Ballantyne Legacy Book #1): A Novel: Volume 1
Love's Reckoning (The Ballantyne Legacy Book #1): A Novel: Volume 1
Price: CDN$ 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars oh my!, Feb. 8 2015
Wow...that all I have to say...wow! A fabulously satisfying book. So many secrets and twists and turns. I couldn't put it down! One of the best books I've read!

TopTie Sheer Vintage Crochet Knitted Hollow Out Lace Poncho Tank Top Shirt - White,XL
Offered by Kupaiku
Price: CDN$ 15.59

2.0 out of 5 stars too short, Feb. 8 2015
This was a beautiful top, but it was significantly shorter than I expected. Very disappointed.

Style&Co. Women's Spanish Garden Poncho Size M
Style&Co. Women's Spanish Garden Poncho Size M
Offered by American Apparels
Price: CDN$ 29.79

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite!, Feb. 8 2015
I loved this! It fit perfectly and was so pretty!

Signstek 1500ML LED Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser Humidifier Aromatherapy Air Purifier Mist 7 Colors Changings
Offered by Maple leaf
Price: CDN$ 89.00
2 used & new from CDN$ 40.82

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but a little disappointing, Feb. 8 2015
The good part of the diffuser is that the steam flow is great and it has a huge amount of steam. The sad part is that it does not have much aroma. The steam flow smells, but the oils do not scent the air. My room is well hydrated, but not scented with my essential oils. I have used other diffusers, and the whole room smells, I was quite disappointed with this diffuser.

The Vow: A novella
The Vow: A novella
Offered by Zondervan CA (CA SOR)
Price: CDN$ 2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, Feb. 7 2015
The ending was a huge disappointment. If I had known that a quick and unhappy ending awaited me, I would not have bought or read this book.

Faith, Hope & Love: (A Christian Romance)
Faith, Hope & Love: (A Christian Romance)
Price: CDN$ 4.70

5.0 out of 5 stars touching, Feb. 2 2015
This book really touched my heat with the way that God heals and rebuilds relationships and hearts. I loved this book and would definitely recommend it!

This Time with Love: A Christian Romance (The McKinleys Book 1)
This Time with Love: A Christian Romance (The McKinleys Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 1.17

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous!, Feb. 1 2015
I loved this book as much as I love all of Kimberly Rae Jordan's books. I love how the characters look to Jesus for healing and completeness.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6