Profile for sunny > Reviews

Content by sunny

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

sunny

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Bride of Paradise (Mail Order Ministers Book 1)
Bride of Paradise (Mail Order Ministers Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, March 28 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This book had a very simple storyline with no real twists or suspense. The chemistry between the main characters was disappointing and they treated each other like friends, not husband and wife. I won't be reading the next books in this series.

The Lady of Bolton Hill
The Lady of Bolton Hill
Price: CDN$ 6.15

4.0 out of 5 stars great!, March 27 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
At the beginning of the story, I have to admit that I really did not like or connect to Daniel. I found him rude to Clara. As the story progressed and his heart began to change, I began to like him more. He definitely wasn't one of my favourite male characters, but I enjoyed the plot and storyline, so I still gave the book a 4/5.

Five Days in Skye: A Novel (The MacDonald Family Trilogy Book 1)
Five Days in Skye: A Novel (The MacDonald Family Trilogy Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 3.82

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyed it, March 25 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This was a great story with realistic characters with many layers. I liked how the characters lives were revealed bit by bit and helped to create a beautiful story. The only glitch or slight problem I found was that the Christianity seemed like an add on and didn't really fit. It was plopped in here and there but didn't make much of a difference to the story.

Overall, this was a great book!

Courting Morrow Little: A Novel
Courting Morrow Little: A Novel
Price: CDN$ 6.15

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, March 23 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This was a fabulous book. I loved the suspense and the story never seemed to lag. I loved how Morrow was able to learn to forgive and how God changed hearts.

Love Unexpected (Beacons of Hope Book #1)
Love Unexpected (Beacons of Hope Book #1)
Price: CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars another fabulous book!, March 14 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Jody Hedlund has done it again...another fabulous book. She weaves a tale full of intrigue, mystery and romance so skillfully and masterfully that it always leaves me in awe. I definitely recommend this book!

Morning's Refrain (Song of Alaska Book #2)
Morning's Refrain (Song of Alaska Book #2)
Price: CDN$ 5.38

3.0 out of 5 stars :), March 13 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I did enjoy this book, but I found it not as good as the first book in this series. There were so many story lines presented and then completed that the book seemed to just keep going and going. The part where Dalton and Evie went to see their family became redundant, as all they did was argue back and forth over who was mistaken and throw insults back and forth. I know it was included to bring closure to that part of Dalton and Evie's life, but it didn't drive the story. I enjoyed the book, but I don't know if I'll keep going with this series and read the third book.

Simplicity Women Soft Knitted Poncho Cape Sweater Shawl Wrap, 3415_Charcoal
Simplicity Women Soft Knitted Poncho Cape Sweater Shawl Wrap, 3415_Charcoal
Offered by PDS Online CA
Price: CDN$ 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, March 8 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This poncho can be worn in a variety of ways and is beautiful. The only concern I have is that it snags easily. But, I am really glad I bought it! I've had so many compliments!

I Broke My Trunk! (An Elephant and Piggie Book)
I Broke My Trunk! (An Elephant and Piggie Book)
by Mo Willems
Price: CDN$ 9.49
46 used & new from CDN$ 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars New Favourite!, March 8 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This one quickly became my class' new favourite! Loved the story...made us giggle all day!

After God's Heart: A Bible Study for Women on Loving and Obeying God from 1 Samuel
Price: CDN$ 6.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Resource!, March 8 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I bought this to help me with my ladies Sunday School class and it is exactly what I needed! The questions and discussion topics are not the basic kind, the kind that is easy to see in the text. I was looking for deeper level thinking questions, questions that were not just regurgitating the text, and this was it. I was very thankful to find this resource for my group!

Miss Matched (Book 2) (Matchmaker)
Miss Matched (Book 2) (Matchmaker)
Price: CDN$ 1.08

3.0 out of 5 stars that's it?, March 7 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I enjoyed the book, but was a little surprised with how abruptly and unfinished it ended. I don't know if a sequel is coming, but things did not seem like they were resolved or finished. I would have liked to see the book be longer and finish some of the story lines presented.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7