Profile for sunny > Reviews

Content by sunny

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

sunny

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Seeking Persephone
Seeking Persephone
Price: CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars oh my!, Nov. 27 2014
How is it possible that each one of Sarah Eden's books is better than the one I previously read? Wow!

The Kiss of a Stranger: A Regency Romance
The Kiss of a Stranger: A Regency Romance
Price: CDN$ 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, Nov. 25 2014
I couldn't put this book down! So glad that I found it! Can't wait to read the others in this series!

As You Are
As You Are
Price: CDN$ 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed, Nov. 24 2014
This review is from: As You Are (Kindle Edition)
I've never heard of this author or read any of the previous books, but I found I enjoyed this book tremendously. It took a few chapters for me to get hooked, but I soon fell I love with the characters and Corbin's gentleness. I am now going to start at the beginning of is series and read them all!

Making Waves (Lake Manawa Summers Book #1): A Novel
Making Waves (Lake Manawa Summers Book #1): A Novel
Price: CDN$ 4.48

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, Nov. 22 2014
I read the second and third books in this series before this one, and have to say that each one is fabulous. I love how little truths about God are woven into the story.

The Princess Spy
The Princess Spy
Offered by Zondervan CA (CA SOR)
Price: CDN$ 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars loved it but..., Nov. 13 2014
This review is from: The Princess Spy (Kindle Edition)
I loved this new book, but I found it not quite as intense and intriguing as the other books by Melanie Dickerson. I loved the other books because I could clearly see the similarities to the fairy tale is was replicating, but this one was a bit of a stretch. It was a good book and I enjoyed it....definitely worth buying and reading, but I enjoyed the others more.

Her Heart, His Home: A Christian Romance (Home to Collingsworth Book 5)
Her Heart, His Home: A Christian Romance (Home to Collingsworth Book 5)
Price: CDN$ 3.36

5.0 out of 5 stars best one, Oct. 24 2014
I think this was the set book in this series so far. Loved it! I can't wait for the next one!

Love Makes a House a Home: A Christian Romance (Home to Collingsworth Book 3)
Love Makes a House a Home: A Christian Romance (Home to Collingsworth Book 3)
Price: CDN$ 3.25

3.0 out of 5 stars good, Oct. 19 2014
I liked the story, but it seemed to end too abruptly. There wasn't enough build up to the end and then it was over. I really am enjoying this series, but wish the endings were handled better.

Home Away from Home: A Christian Romance (Home to Collingsworth Book 2)
Home Away from Home: A Christian Romance (Home to Collingsworth Book 2)
Price: CDN$ 3.30

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, Oct. 19 2014
I like this book even more than the first one. I loved the theme of God healing you from the past and making you a new creation. We all need this message and I loved how it was woven into the story.
The only criticism I had with the first booking this series was the sudden and unresolved ending. This one had a much more satisfying ending. It felt like a complete book. While it was important to read the first book to fully understand this one, the conflict was resolved in this book, but still left some unanswered questions for the next book. Can't wait to read more of this series,

Home Is Where the Heart Is: A Christian Romance (Home to Collingsworth Book 1)
Home Is Where the Heart Is: A Christian Romance (Home to Collingsworth Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 1.10

4.0 out of 5 stars great!, Oct. 18 2014
I loved that this story was different than some other romance novels. It was a methodical "getting to know". It felt a little awkward at times, but it was refreshing. I was a little disappointed that the story ended so abruptly. I am hoping that the next book in this series will carry on and finish this storyline.

Love Me Tender (Seven Brides, Seven Brothers Book 4)
Love Me Tender (Seven Brides, Seven Brothers Book 4)
Price: CDN$ 1.11

3.0 out of 5 stars okay...a little rushed, Oct. 17 2014
This book was okay, but not as great as the other ones in this series. The romance was the only plot line and it got a little too sappy, a little to unrealistic....even for me. ;) I had trouble with the believability of the story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3