countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Pets
Profile for sunny > Reviews

Content by sunny

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

sunny

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Starving Hearts: Will her search for love and acceptance replace the loss and hurt in her heart?
Price: CDN$ 2.57

3.0 out of 5 stars Too many dreadful events, June 15 2016
This was a good book, but had too many disasters. I don't like to read a book and feel anxious or sad the whole time. I had to skip ahead in the book because the disasters got to be too much.

The Beautiful Pretender (A Medieval Fairy Tale Book 2)
The Beautiful Pretender (A Medieval Fairy Tale Book 2)
Offered by HarperCollins Canada Limited
Price: CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good one :), June 9 2016
Another fabulous fairytale remake! I always love how Melanie Dickerson hints toward a fairytale just enough that we can see it, like a secret wink. Loved it!

Finders Keepers (A Carrington Family Novel Book 1)
Finders Keepers (A Carrington Family Novel Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 5.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, May 28 2016
Wow. I don't know how she did it. This was such a fabulous book. I loved how the two stories were wound together and intersected. However, I think the part I loved the most was how gently the story of Jesus was added. It wasn't an add on, but seemlessly woven in. REALLY great book!!

Beyond 4/20 (Sequel to On 4/19)
Beyond 4/20 (Sequel to On 4/19)
Price: CDN$ 4.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, May 3 2016
This book had so many plot changes and emotional highs and lows...wow. I've never sobbed reading a book before but I did with this one. I had to put it down for a bit to take a break since I was crying so hard. Never expected this to be how the second book would be. Honestly, if I'd known, I might not have read it. It was fabulous, but so very emotional.

My Pride, His Prejudice (Austen in Love Book 1)
My Pride, His Prejudice (Austen in Love Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 3.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, April 26 2016
I am a HUGE Jane Austen fan, so I was a little surprised that I enjoyed this adaptation as much as I did. It was close to the original story, but still had its own beauty. Great version!

Taking Chances
Taking Chances
Price: CDN$ 5.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet, April 17 2016
This review is from: Taking Chances (Kindle Edition)
Wow. I think that this book was Jenn Faulk's best yet. Mark was hilarious. I laughed so hard and then cried so hard. Just loved it!

Royal Chase (The Royals of Monterra Book 2)
Royal Chase (The Royals of Monterra Book 2)
Price: CDN$ 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, March 31 2016
I don't usually write reviews, but this book was fabulous. I couldn't stop reading it or thinking about it when I wasn't reading it.

A Spy's Devotion (The Regency Spies of London Book 1)
A Spy's Devotion (The Regency Spies of London Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 7.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, March 12 2016
I usually love Melanie Dickerson's books, but I found this one not quite as good as the others. It took awhile for me to get into the book. Once I did, I enjoyed it. But it lacked the captivating power of her other books.

Perfectly Pretend
Perfectly Pretend
Price: CDN$ 5.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Feb. 1 2016
This review is from: Perfectly Pretend (Kindle Edition)
So, I rarely write reviews, but this book needs one. I just loved it. I laughed out loud at Hope more times than I can count and absolutely loved her character.

Daydreams: A Christian Romance Novel (The Lewis Legacy Series Book 4)
Daydreams: A Christian Romance Novel (The Lewis Legacy Series Book 4)
Price: CDN$ 5.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Oct. 17 2015
I loved the book. I loved how the characters convictions and faith in God were woven so beautifully into the story. The only thing I didn't like as much was how long it took Amy to forgive Landon. I thought that she carried the anger too long. But I will definitely
be finding the other books in this series to read!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11