Profile for sunny > Reviews

Content by sunny

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

sunny

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Love Finds You at Home for Christmas: Two heartwarming stories of Christmas past and present
Price: CDN$ 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars so sweet, Dec 14 2014
I think what I loved most about these stories is that they were best friends before they fell in love...that always makes it sweeter.

Christmas in Snow Valley
Christmas in Snow Valley
Price: CDN$ 5.71

3.0 out of 5 stars good, Dec 7 2014
I enjoyed this collection of stories. I liked how all the stories linked together and happened simultaneously. I did find, however, that by the end, some seemed rather similar, the same story, just different characters. But it was a fun read.

The Christmas Bargain: (A Victorian Holiday Romance) (Hardman Holidays Book 1)
The Christmas Bargain: (A Victorian Holiday Romance) (Hardman Holidays Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 3.12

3.0 out of 5 stars okay but..., Dec 3 2014
I did enjoy this book...but I still need to say that I found it a little unbelievable. The sudden change in Philemina after she's finally out of her father's abusive home seemed too fast. I also had a lot of trouble adjusting to the name change the author gave her...I really did not care for the name Filly. It seemed like the main goal of the book was to get to them sleeping together. I found that storyline weak. While I enjoyed the book, I probably won't buy and read the next book in their series.

Coming Home: A Christian Romance (Home to Collingsworth Book 6)
Coming Home: A Christian Romance (Home to Collingsworth Book 6)
Price: CDN$ 3.41

5.0 out of 5 stars sad it's over, Dec 1 2014
I loved this final book in the series. I love how Kimberly Rae Jordan takes us on the journey with her characters through their struggles to find the healing and fullness that God has for them. A much as I loved this series, I am so sad it's over. It's like saying goodbye to friends I've come to love.

Seeking Persephone
Seeking Persephone
Price: CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars oh my!, Nov. 27 2014
How is it possible that each one of Sarah Eden's books is better than the one I previously read? Wow!

The Kiss of a Stranger: A Regency Romance
The Kiss of a Stranger: A Regency Romance
Price: CDN$ 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, Nov. 25 2014
I couldn't put this book down! So glad that I found it! Can't wait to read the others in this series!

As You Are
As You Are
Price: CDN$ 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed, Nov. 24 2014
This review is from: As You Are (Kindle Edition)
I've never heard of this author or read any of the previous books, but I found I enjoyed this book tremendously. It took a few chapters for me to get hooked, but I soon fell I love with the characters and Corbin's gentleness. I am now going to start at the beginning of is series and read them all!

Making Waves (Lake Manawa Summers Book #1): A Novel
Making Waves (Lake Manawa Summers Book #1): A Novel
Price: CDN$ 4.48

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, Nov. 22 2014
I read the second and third books in this series before this one, and have to say that each one is fabulous. I love how little truths about God are woven into the story.

The Princess Spy
The Princess Spy
Offered by Zondervan CA (CA SOR)
Price: CDN$ 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars loved it but..., Nov. 13 2014
This review is from: The Princess Spy (Kindle Edition)
I loved this new book, but I found it not quite as intense and intriguing as the other books by Melanie Dickerson. I loved the other books because I could clearly see the similarities to the fairy tale is was replicating, but this one was a bit of a stretch. It was a good book and I enjoyed it....definitely worth buying and reading, but I enjoyed the others more.

Her Heart, His Home: A Christian Romance (Home to Collingsworth Book 5)
Her Heart, His Home: A Christian Romance (Home to Collingsworth Book 5)
Price: CDN$ 3.36

5.0 out of 5 stars best one, Oct. 24 2014
I think this was the set book in this series so far. Loved it! I can't wait for the next one!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4