Profile for sunny > Reviews

Content by sunny

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

sunny

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Signs of Love: A Christian Romance (BlackThorpe Security Book 2)
Signs of Love: A Christian Romance (BlackThorpe Security Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Another great book!, July 25 2015
I so look forward to every new book from Kimberly Rae Jordan and then am so sad when I finish it. I love the way she uses real life issues in her stories and that her characters have real fears and issues to work through. Her books are such a blessing.

When A Man Loves A Woman (Seven Brides Seven Brothers Book 7)
When A Man Loves A Woman (Seven Brides Seven Brothers Book 7)
Price: CDN$ 3.78

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ending to the series, July 24 2015
I have waited since the beginning to read Mac's story. His roughness always made me wonder what his situation had been before he came to the Donahue family. I did find that the tough Mac from the other books was considerably softer in this book than before. I was a little disappointed in that. I didn't want his story to just be another replica of the previous books, and in many ways, it was.
The end, however, was beautiful. I was very thankful that the epilogue gave updates on all the brothers and on Maggie and Alec. It was sad to say goodbye to this family, but it ended beautifully.

More Than a Princess: Contemporary Christian Romance (The Montevaro Monarchy Book 3)
Price: CDN$ 5.17

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing, July 22 2015
I have to say that I was a little disappointed with this book. I found Ana's constant wavering between Jonah and Jonathan frustrating. I loved Jonathan from the other books and found I never really connected with Ana or Jonah. I was disappointed in whom Ana chose in the end.

Along Came a Prince: Contemporary Christian Romance (The Montevaro Monarchy Book 2)
Price: CDN$ 3.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 20 2015
This book was just as good as the first book in the series. I'm so thankful I found this author.

Good Enough for a Princess: Contemporary Christian Romance (The Montevaro Monarchy Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, July 18 2015
This is the first book I have read by this author and I loved it and am sorry I didn't discover her sooner!

In Good Company (A Class of Their Own Book #2)
In Good Company (A Class of Their Own Book #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the others, July 15 2015
I have enjoyed all of Jen Turano's books, but always found the dialogue a bit distracting. This book had all of her beautiful writing, without that. I loved this book. It didn't get bogged down with frivolous dialogue and the story was easier to understand. I always love the author's humour and wit and was not disappointed. Great book!

The Wonder of You (Christiansen Family Book 5)
The Wonder of You (Christiansen Family Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book!, June 20 2015
Another great story with the message of God's redemption and forgiveness woven in. I always love that the author's characters are real, with problems and struggles that everyday people face. The only thing I found tricky in the book was the memories. It was hard sometimes to distinguish between what was really happening and what they were remembering from the past. But otherwise, I loved the book!

A Worthy Pursuit
A Worthy Pursuit

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great book!, May 31 2015
This review is from: A Worthy Pursuit (Kindle Edition)
This was another great book by Karen Witemeyer. I loved the theme of trust that ran throughout the book. I didn't find this book as good as some of her others, but I still enjoyed it and couldn't put it down.

Hearts Made Whole (Beacons of Hope Book #2)
Hearts Made Whole (Beacons of Hope Book #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, May 29 2015
It always amazes me how Jody Hedlund can take her reader through so many emotions, from joy to despair when there seems like there is no way out for the characters. This was a fabulous book that was hard to put down. I loved the characters and the way they progressed and grew as the story went on. Wow!

As Love Blooms (The Gregory Sisters Book #3): A Novel
As Love Blooms (The Gregory Sisters Book #3): A Novel

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, May 25 2015
I'm sorry to say that I found this last book in the series quite disappointing. I found Tessa hard to like because of how flighty and foolish she was. She lacked any depth in her character and she was quite selfish. The Christian parts seemed to be bookended in as they really didn't affect the way the characters acted. I didn't particularly like Reese either, I found him to be a weak male lead.
There was a romance attempted between aunt Sam and senator Ferrrel, but I couldn't quite figure out why since it didn't really have a conclusion. It was an odd addition to the story since it seemed important throughout the book and then was nonexistent in the conclusion of the book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9