march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage scflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family
Profile for sunny > Reviews

Content by sunny

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

sunny

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
My Pride, His Prejudice (Austen in Love Book 1)
My Pride, His Prejudice (Austen in Love Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 3.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, April 26 2016
I am a HUGE Jane Austen fan, so I was a little surprised that I enjoyed this adaptation as much as I did. It was close to the original story, but still had its own beauty. Great version!

Taking Chances
Taking Chances
Price: CDN$ 5.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet, April 17 2016
This review is from: Taking Chances (Kindle Edition)
Wow. I think that this book was Jenn Faulk's best yet. Mark was hilarious. I laughed so hard and then cried so hard. Just loved it!

Royal Chase (The Royals of Monterra)
Royal Chase (The Royals of Monterra)
Price: CDN$ 5.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, March 31 2016
I don't usually write reviews, but this book was fabulous. I couldn't stop reading it or thinking about it when I wasn't reading it.

A Spy's Devotion (The Regency Spies of London Book 1)
A Spy's Devotion (The Regency Spies of London Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 7.84

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, March 12 2016
I usually love Melanie Dickerson's books, but I found this one not quite as good as the others. It took awhile for me to get into the book. Once I did, I enjoyed it. But it lacked the captivating power of her other books.

Perfectly Pretend
Perfectly Pretend
Price: CDN$ 5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Feb. 1 2016
This review is from: Perfectly Pretend (Kindle Edition)
So, I rarely write reviews, but this book needs one. I just loved it. I laughed out loud at Hope more times than I can count and absolutely loved her character.

Daydreams: A Christian Romance Novel (The Lewis Legacy Series Book 4)
Daydreams: A Christian Romance Novel (The Lewis Legacy Series Book 4)
Price: CDN$ 5.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Oct. 17 2015
I loved the book. I loved how the characters convictions and faith in God were woven so beautifully into the story. The only thing I didn't like as much was how long it took Amy to forgive Landon. I thought that she carried the anger too long. But I will definitely
be finding the other books in this series to read!

Keeping Secrets (Children of the Light Book 1)
Keeping Secrets (Children of the Light Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 5.33

4.0 out of 5 stars :), Oct. 2 2015
This was a good book, it grabbed my interest right away and kept me wanting to read more. My only problem was the cruel way the people treated each other. But otherwise, I really enjoyed it.

Point of Origin (Tru Exceptions - Christian Romantic Suspense Book 3)
Point of Origin (Tru Exceptions - Christian Romantic Suspense Book 3)
Price: CDN$ 4.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, Sept. 28 2015
I LOVED this series and this final book. It was non stop action and kept me up late and thinking about the story at work. I wish there were more in this series...but this was the perfect ending.

Mirage (Tru Exceptions - Christian Romantic Suspense, Book 2)
Mirage (Tru Exceptions - Christian Romantic Suspense, Book 2)
Price: CDN$ 4.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Wow, Sept. 27 2015
This book's excitement and suspense starts right away. It captures your attention and never lets go. Wow...why have I not known about this author and series before now!?!

Hand-Me-Down Princess: Contemporary Christian Romance (The Brides of Belles Montagnes Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars The best yet, Sept. 14 2015
I loved this book. I think it is carol moncado's best so far. I loved the way she wove the mystery, romance and Christianity aspects all into one beautiful story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11