Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store NFL Tools
Profile for sunny > Reviews

Content by sunny

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

sunny

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Finding Mr. Write: Contemporary Christian Romance (CANDID Romance Book 1)
Finding Mr. Write: Contemporary Christian Romance (CANDID Romance Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Aug. 12 2015
I loved the book. The only thing I found hard at times was the way that Dorrie treated Jeremiah. He was trying so hard and she was very prickly in return. I was surprised after the attraction from the beginning of the book. The beginning and the middle/end didn't seem to fit together.

The Academic Bride: Billionaire Marriage Brokers Book One
The Academic Bride: Billionaire Marriage Brokers Book One
Price: CDN$ 3.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, Aug. 10 2015
I initially thought that the premise for the story was a bit silly, but it ended up being a good book.

Loved So Long: The Callahan's Book 1
Loved So Long: The Callahan's Book 1
Price: CDN$ 3.21

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay, Aug. 8 2015
This story felt a bit awkward. There was a lot of talk about how attractive they all were, especially from their own siblings, which seemed a little weird. There didn't seem to be a lot to the characters besides their looks. Also, he loved a 12 year old girl when he was eight years older? It felt awkward and unrealistic. It was a good story idea, but it shouldn't have been that big of an age difference. I also would have liked to have seen more of a developed story line, something added besides the descriptions of their attractiveness and how Beau was constantly putting off talking to her.

Signs of Love: A Christian Romance (BlackThorpe Security Book 2)
Signs of Love: A Christian Romance (BlackThorpe Security Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Another great book!, July 25 2015
I so look forward to every new book from Kimberly Rae Jordan and then am so sad when I finish it. I love the way she uses real life issues in her stories and that her characters have real fears and issues to work through. Her books are such a blessing.

When A Man Loves A Woman (Seven Brides Seven Brothers Book 7)
When A Man Loves A Woman (Seven Brides Seven Brothers Book 7)
Price: CDN$ 3.78

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ending to the series, July 24 2015
I have waited since the beginning to read Mac's story. His roughness always made me wonder what his situation had been before he came to the Donahue family. I did find that the tough Mac from the other books was considerably softer in this book than before. I was a little disappointed in that. I didn't want his story to just be another replica of the previous books, and in many ways, it was.
The end, however, was beautiful. I was very thankful that the epilogue gave updates on all the brothers and on Maggie and Alec. It was sad to say goodbye to this family, but it ended beautifully.

More Than a Princess: Contemporary Christian Romance (The Montevaro Monarchy Book 3)
Price: CDN$ 5.21

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing, July 22 2015
I have to say that I was a little disappointed with this book. I found Ana's constant wavering between Jonah and Jonathan frustrating. I loved Jonathan from the other books and found I never really connected with Ana or Jonah. I was disappointed in whom Ana chose in the end.

Along Came a Prince: Contemporary Christian Romance (The Montevaro Monarchy Book 2)
Price: CDN$ 1.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 20 2015
This book was just as good as the first book in the series. I'm so thankful I found this author.

Good Enough for a Princess: Contemporary Christian Romance (The Montevaro Monarchy Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, July 18 2015
This is the first book I have read by this author and I loved it and am sorry I didn't discover her sooner!

In Good Company (A Class of Their Own Book #2)
In Good Company (A Class of Their Own Book #2)
Price: CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the others, July 15 2015
I have enjoyed all of Jen Turano's books, but always found the dialogue a bit distracting. This book had all of her beautiful writing, without that. I loved this book. It didn't get bogged down with frivolous dialogue and the story was easier to understand. I always love the author's humour and wit and was not disappointed. Great book!

The Wonder of You (Christiansen Family Book 5)
The Wonder of You (Christiansen Family Book 5)
Price: CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book!, June 20 2015
Another great story with the message of God's redemption and forgiveness woven in. I always love that the author's characters are real, with problems and struggles that everyday people face. The only thing I found tricky in the book was the memories. It was hard sometimes to distinguish between what was really happening and what they were remembering from the past. But otherwise, I loved the book!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9