Profile for sunny > Reviews

Content by sunny

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

sunny

Page: 1 | 2
Silly Tilly
Silly Tilly
by Eileen Spinelli
Price: CDN$ 8.95
36 used & new from CDN$ 0.97

5.0 out of 5 stars A Favourite, May 16 2014
This review is from: Silly Tilly (Paperback)
This book is filled with playful, rhyming text that brings a giggle to children and adults. I used this in my K-2 class and used it as a springboard for a discussion on friendship and accepting others as they are. It is one of my favourite books...so funny.

What Great Teachers Do Differently, 2nd Ed: 17 Things That Matter Most
What Great Teachers Do Differently, 2nd Ed: 17 Things That Matter Most
by Todd Whitaker
Price: CDN$ 29.35
26 used & new from CDN$ 21.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 16 2014
This was a great book! Easy to read and filled with tidbits to think about. This would make for a great staff book club project. Each chapter would make an excellent discussion starter.

GMYLE(R) 4 in 1 Deep Purple Rubberized (Rubber Coated) Hard Case Cover for 13.3" inches Macbook Pro - Black Soft Sleeve Bag and Silicon Keyboard Protector - Clear LCD Screen Protector (Not Fit for Macbook Pro 13 with Retina Display)
Offered by Gigacity
Price: CDN$ 24.98
4 used & new from CDN$ 22.31

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit, May 16 2014
This was a beautiful product, but it was too big for my MacPro 13. I couldn't attach it to the frame because it was the wrong size.

Seven Year Hitch [Import]
Seven Year Hitch [Import]
Price: CDN$ 7.58
8 used & new from CDN$ 7.58

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, May 29 2013
This review is from: Seven Year Hitch [Import] (DVD)
Poor acting and casting. The characters that were eventually supposed to like each other had no on screen chemistry. I was so disappointed I didn't finish the movie.

Bouquet [Import]
Bouquet [Import]
Price: CDN$ 14.27
24 used & new from CDN$ 9.47

5.0 out of 5 stars So lovely, May 29 2013
This review is from: Bouquet [Import] (DVD)
Such a beautiful and CLEAN movie. I love that there was no bad language or inappropriate scenes. There should be more movies like this made!

Acts: A Blackaby Bible Study Series
Acts: A Blackaby Bible Study Series
by Henry Blackaby
Price: CDN$ 9.89
30 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 29 2013
I lead a small adult Sunday School class and this book was perfect. The questions weren't just generic easy questions that are basic comprehension. They are deeper and make the class think about the text.

Jillian Michaels Extreme Shed
Jillian Michaels Extreme Shed
DVD ~ Jillian Michaels
Price: CDN$ 8.99
34 used & new from CDN$ 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprised to be sore!, June 5 2012
When I first did this DVD I thought it was too easy, but the next day I could hardly move!! It's not very aerobic but I was breathing hard and felt it the next day!

Jillian Michaels: Kickbox FastFix
Jillian Michaels: Kickbox FastFix
DVD ~ Jillian Michaels
Price: CDN$ 13.98
35 used & new from CDN$ 5.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 5 2012
I love this new Jillian Michael's workout DVD. It has great toning with kickboxing and it goes by really quick...easy to do 2 workouts at once!

10 Minute Solution Kickbox Boot Camp [Import]
10 Minute Solution Kickbox Boot Camp [Import]
DVD ~ Keli Roberts
Price: CDN$ 19.98
26 used & new from CDN$ 9.28

1.0 out of 5 stars Kickboxing????, June 5 2012
This was not a great DVD. I was looking for a kickboxing workout and found only one small section with the rest being body toning instructional stuff. I was disappointed

Zumba Fitness Exhilarate: The Ultimate Experience DVD Set
Zumba Fitness Exhilarate: The Ultimate Experience DVD Set
Offered by RICHME
Price: CDN$ 74.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 38.29

1.0 out of 5 stars Too complicated, too much money, March 18 2012
I bought this based on so many positive reviews and because I love a Zumba class I take. It was a waste of money. The dance moves are way too complicated and I couldn't do it. I exercise everyday and found it not very challenging. No matter how many times I tried to learn the dance moves, the speed with which the dancers do it and their lack of instruction made transitions and learning too difficult. I'm embarrassed I spent so much money on it and am unable to use it.

Page: 1 | 2