biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for sunny > Reviews

Content by sunny

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

sunny

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Perfectly Pretend
Perfectly Pretend
Price: CDN$ 5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Feb. 1 2016
This review is from: Perfectly Pretend (Kindle Edition)
So, I rarely write reviews, but this book needs one. I just loved it. I laughed out loud at Hope more times than I can count and absolutely loved her character.

Daydreams: A Christian Romance Novel (The Lewis Legacy Series Book 4)
Daydreams: A Christian Romance Novel (The Lewis Legacy Series Book 4)
Price: CDN$ 5.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Oct. 17 2015
I loved the book. I loved how the characters convictions and faith in God were woven so beautifully into the story. The only thing I didn't like as much was how long it took Amy to forgive Landon. I thought that she carried the anger too long. But I will definitely
be finding the other books in this series to read!

Keeping Secrets (Children of the Light Book 1)
Keeping Secrets (Children of the Light Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 5.33

4.0 out of 5 stars :), Oct. 2 2015
This was a good book, it grabbed my interest right away and kept me wanting to read more. My only problem was the cruel way the people treated each other. But otherwise, I really enjoyed it.

Point of Origin (Tru Exceptions - Christian Romantic Suspense Book 3)
Point of Origin (Tru Exceptions - Christian Romantic Suspense Book 3)
Price: CDN$ 4.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, Sept. 28 2015
I LOVED this series and this final book. It was non stop action and kept me up late and thinking about the story at work. I wish there were more in this series...but this was the perfect ending.

Mirage (Tru Exceptions - Christian Romantic Suspense, Book 2)
Mirage (Tru Exceptions - Christian Romantic Suspense, Book 2)
Price: CDN$ 4.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Wow, Sept. 27 2015
This book's excitement and suspense starts right away. It captures your attention and never lets go. Wow...why have I not known about this author and series before now!?!

Hand-Me-Down Princess: Contemporary Christian Romance (The Brides of Belles Montagnes Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars The best yet, Sept. 14 2015
I loved this book. I think it is carol moncado's best so far. I loved the way she wove the mystery, romance and Christianity aspects all into one beautiful story.

If You Plant a Seed
If You Plant a Seed
by Kadir Nelson
Price: CDN$ 18.19
17 used & new from CDN$ 15.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Sept. 12 2015
This review is from: If You Plant a Seed (Hardcover)
Wow! Beautiful Story!

United Curtain Plaid Straight Valance, 54 by 18-Inch, Blue/Green
United Curtain Plaid Straight Valance, 54 by 18-Inch, Blue/Green
Offered by UrbanInspirations
Price: CDN$ 40.98
4 used & new from CDN$ 38.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, Sept. 12 2015
The colour of this curtain was beyond perfect. Wow! It is beautiful and a perfect match in my kitchen. It was exactly how it was described. I love it!

Finding Mr. Write: Contemporary Christian Romance (CANDID Romance Book 1)
Finding Mr. Write: Contemporary Christian Romance (CANDID Romance Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Aug. 12 2015
I loved the book. The only thing I found hard at times was the way that Dorrie treated Jeremiah. He was trying so hard and she was very prickly in return. I was surprised after the attraction from the beginning of the book. The beginning and the middle/end didn't seem to fit together.

The Academic Bride: Billionaire Marriage Brokers Book One
The Academic Bride: Billionaire Marriage Brokers Book One
Price: CDN$ 3.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, Aug. 10 2015
I initially thought that the premise for the story was a bit silly, but it ended up being a good book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10