Profile for N. Kenneth Jack > Reviews

Content by N. Kenneth Jack

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

N. Kenneth Jack (Vernon, British Columbia Canada)

Page: 1 | 2
NETGEAR Push2TV Wireless Display HDMI Adapter - Miracast and WiDi (PTV3000)
NETGEAR Push2TV Wireless Display HDMI Adapter - Miracast and WiDi (PTV3000)
Offered by Canada Computers & Electronics
Price: CDN$ 64.88
13 used & new from CDN$ 41.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Neatgear is Great!, March 8 2015
The greatest adapter! I have a chromecast adapter put it pixalated so bad I couldn't see whatever I was watching. I bought the Netgear, connected to my alternate hdmi input, opened my Nexus 10 and in seconds I was streaming live from my tablet to my HDTV(not smart tv).
The lag (if any) is so minute it is not noticeable

Methodical Illusion
Methodical Illusion
Price: CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute "Must Read"! If this story was made ..., Feb. 22 2015
An absolute "Must Read"! If this story was made into a movie it would shake up the sheep of North America who never question their leaders or their leaders decisions. Although it is written as fiction, the facts and innuendo are known by many!

Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player (New Canada Compatible)
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player (New Canada Compatible)
Price: CDN$ 39.00
6 used & new from CDN$ 32.00

2.0 out of 5 stars chromecast review, Jan. 21 2015
constant pixilation very annoying I would not recommend

PetSafe Easy Walk Harness Petite/Small Royal
PetSafe Easy Walk Harness Petite/Small Royal
Offered by Eshopic
Price: CDN$ 36.75
3 used & new from CDN$ 36.53

2.0 out of 5 stars Dog does not like it as it pulls across her shoulder when walking, Nov. 6 2014
Does not fit as shown on the video. Dog does not like it as it pulls across her shoulder when walking.

Top Free Kindle Fire Apps: An Introduction, Plus Tips & Tricks (Free Kindle Fire Apps That Don't Suck Book 6)
Price: CDN$ 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Kindle apps, Aug. 22 2014
A bit limited in discussing apps.

C&E CNE16187 Micro USB OTG to USB 2.0 Adapter
C&E CNE16187 Micro USB OTG to USB 2.0 Adapter
Offered by LTZ-mart
Price: CDN$ 1.56
37 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy adapter, Aug. 22 2014
Works really well with my Nexus 10 tablet!

HDMI Female to Micro HDMI Male adapter
HDMI Female to Micro HDMI Male adapter
Offered by Gadgets Super(Ships from HongKong)
Price: CDN$ 0.64
32 used & new from CDN$ 0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy adapters, Aug. 22 2014
These adapters came with warnings about possible damage to tablets if they were used. When I first hooked up,I turned the tablet screen off...did my connections then turned tablet on. NO PROBLEM. Since then I have connected when screen was on and again.. no problem.
These items sell for much more at local and national electronic stores , but if you can wait a couple of weeks...the $12+ savings would be worth the wait!

Google Nexus 10 (Wi-Fi only, 32 GB)
Google Nexus 10 (Wi-Fi only, 32 GB)
4 used & new from CDN$ 549.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nexus 10. 16gb, Aug. 22 2014
The only down mark for this tablet is that I was sent a 16 GB tablet when I had ordered a 32gb. The supplier
Would not exchange for the one I ordered , so I accepted a partial refund rather than to continually hassle with the supplier.
The good point of the tablet I did receive is that it is very easy to use and learn to do things I was not familiar with.
I was able to put a TV series onto a jump drive,plug the drive into the tablet and then attach the HDMI adapter to the other side of the tablet and watch the show on full screen on my HDTV.
I have truly enjoyed the Nexus10 and have downloaded numerous apps in areas of interest
I would highly recommend this item!
The larger tablet would have been nice but I can change my goals and live with this one

KHOMO ® Black PU Leather 360 Degree Rotating Bluetooth Keyboard Case Cover Stand for Google Nexus 10 tablet (with Automatic Sleep/Wake Function)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth keyboard for Nexus10, Aug. 22 2014
Works well. Case can be used as tablet and keyboard carrier when transporting or when traveling. Bluetooth pairing exceptionally easy. I would recommend this product

Dog Rocks Prevent Grass Burn Marks, 2 Month Supply
Dog Rocks Prevent Grass Burn Marks, 2 Month Supply
Offered by TheVitaminShop
Price: CDN$ 28.96
16 used & new from CDN$ 17.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog lawn damage, Aug. 22 2014
This products works better than anticipated. I heard mixed comments about this but after a week of use I have no evidence of lawn damage. Definitely will reorder!

Page: 1 | 2