march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family
Profile for Mark T > Reviews

Content by Mark T

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Mark T

Brother HLL2360DW Wireless Monochrome Printer
Brother HLL2360DW Wireless Monochrome Printer
Offered by OneDealOutlet Canada
Price: CDN$ 155.66
39 used & new from CDN$ 95.11

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID, March 17 2016
Excellent printer ... fast and compact. I would have given it 5 stars except it was ridiculously difficult to setup and connect to WIFI ... they need to make this a lot simpler and easier as I almost returned it.

Update March 17 2016 ....

I turned off my Router and when I went to turn it on again ... the damn printer would not connect and stayed continuously "offline" and would not reconnect even though my Network was on. I tried reinstalling the Drivers ( a nightmare in itself) and nothing ... I am going to throw this piece of garbage out and start over with another brand. I would definitely NOT recommend this ... stay away

Fujitsu PA03656-B002 New Scansnap IX500
Fujitsu PA03656-B002 New Scansnap IX500
11 used & new from CDN$ 593.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 31 2013
Purchased this on Amazon in Feb 2013, and its an excellent scanner. Its very easy to setup and use and doesn't take up much space at all. It scans multiple pages very fast and saves them in PDF (or other file types) to your computer. I use it in my home office to minimize any kind of paper (bills, bank statements, articles, etc) that I may need to reference later. Its a bit pricey but for me, worth the money.

QuickBooks Pro 2012: Small Business Accounting
QuickBooks Pro 2012: Small Business Accounting

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 1 2012
so far so good ! Amazon comes through again as I got this cheaper ordering through Amazon than going directly through Intuit.