biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for Heather > Reviews

Content by Heather

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Heather

All the Light We Cannot See: A Novel
All the Light We Cannot See: A Novel
by Anthony Doerr
Price: CDN$ 15.00
10 used & new from CDN$ 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars all of it was expertly crafted and written in a beautiful voice that was creative but not overly flowery, Feb. 4 2016
I won't regurgitate the synopsis or give away any hints here. All I will say is do yourself a favour and READ THIS BOOK! I absolutely devoured it and have not sobbed so hard because of a book since Dobby died in Harry Potter (spoiler alert!). It spoke to me of the human experience in a way a book has never done before, I was bowled over by its depth. The characters, setting, themes, dynamic, all of it was expertly crafted and written in a beautiful voice that was creative but not overly flowery. This is one I'll come back to again and again.

Babel
Babel
Price: CDN$ 11.99
34 used & new from CDN$ 9.94

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING. EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST ALBUM!, Oct. 1 2012
This review is from: Babel (Audio CD)
I can't say enough about this album. If you liked the first album, you'll LOVE this one. Still the Mumford you want to hear, but new and fresh stuff, and some of the lyrics are truly poetry. I've had it on repeat in my car for the past week - absolutely incredible music! Nice balance of upbeat and softer tracks.