Profile for Erin > Reviews

Content by Erin

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Erin

Organic Top 6 100% Pure Essential Oil Gift Set- 6/10 ml (Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemongrass, Orange, Peppermint, Tea Tree)
Offered by Edens Garden Essential Oil
Price: CDN$ 45.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!, March 5 2014
Love this product. All the essential oils are very fragrant and strong - also very affordable. Definitely will buy again once my oils run out! Thank you Edens Garden!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, even though it's not the best press, Feb. 23 2012
The French press was easy to use and fairly easy to clean. My gripes about it are that it can only make two mugs of coffee and that a small amount of coffee grounds was found at the bottom of a mug of coffee. Hopefully, I don't find any more grounds of coffee in my mugs in the near future, but I think it's a satisfactory French press that'll save me money since I'm used to buying a cup of coffee everyday on my university campus. It honestly is not the best product I've come across but for the money, it's an okay purchase.

T-Fal Bliss Twin-Pack 2 Frypans, 20/24cm
T-Fal Bliss Twin-Pack 2 Frypans, 20/24cm
Price: CDN$ 49.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pans, great price., Feb. 18 2012
These pans are great. I just used to smaller 20cm pan to fry some eggs, using a very small amount of olive oil and they turned out great! Clean up is simple - just remember to use a sponge or towel, and NOT a scouring pad (since it'll erode the non-stick lining). I am 100% pleased!! No complaints!

Super Sad True Love Story: A Novel
Super Sad True Love Story: A Novel
by Gary Shteyngart
Price: CDN$ 18.90
74 used & new from CDN$ 0.93

2.0 out of 5 stars Super Sad Boring Love Story, Dec 25 2011
Despite such high acclaim and praise from various book lists, I was not compelled or moved in any way by this novel. The other reviewer who asked, "What actually happens?" and questions whether any development happens in the story is so right... the book is honestly just a stupid back-and-forth game between an old man and a much younger woman and I felt no connection to Lenny or Eunice because they were both such pathetically obtuse characters. Had this book not been on one of my syllabi for an English course, I wouldn't have ever picked it up.