march boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store Tools Unlimited cloud storage sports Registry
Profile for Erin > Reviews

Content by Erin

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Erin

Macroeconomics for Life: Smart Choices for All? (2nd Edition)
Macroeconomics for Life: Smart Choices for All? (2nd Edition)
by Avi J. Cohen
Price: CDN$ 65.24
19 used & new from CDN$ 16.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners!, Feb. 4 2016
An excellent text, especially for novices.

Microeconomics for Life: Smart Choices for You (2nd Edition)
Microeconomics for Life: Smart Choices for You (2nd Edition)
by Avi J. Cohen
Price: CDN$ 114.50
10 used & new from CDN$ 53.60

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb textbook that is great for people with no prior knowledge of microeconomics, Nov. 23 2015
A superb textbook that is great for people with no prior knowledge of microeconomics. Cohen is clear, concise, compelling, and at times humorous in this text and I definitely recommend this to anyone interested in microeconomics. At the end of every chapter there is a summary as well as questions designed to make you think about what you've just read and learned. One of the best things about this text is that it's quite approachable and easy to read.

32 Synergy Blends 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil Set/ Kit- 32/ 10 ml by Edens Garden
Offered by Edens Garden Essential Oil
Price: CDN$ 345.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!, March 5 2014
Love this product. All the essential oils are very fragrant and strong - also very affordable. Definitely will buy again once my oils run out! Thank you Edens Garden!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, even though it's not the best press, Feb. 23 2012
The French press was easy to use and fairly easy to clean. My gripes about it are that it can only make two mugs of coffee and that a small amount of coffee grounds was found at the bottom of a mug of coffee. Hopefully, I don't find any more grounds of coffee in my mugs in the near future, but I think it's a satisfactory French press that'll save me money since I'm used to buying a cup of coffee everyday on my university campus. It honestly is not the best product I've come across but for the money, it's an okay purchase.

T-Fal Bliss Twin-Pack 2 Frypans, 20/24cm
T-Fal Bliss Twin-Pack 2 Frypans, 20/24cm
Price: CDN$ 29.99
6 used & new from CDN$ 25.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pans, great price., Feb. 18 2012
These pans are great. I just used to smaller 20cm pan to fry some eggs, using a very small amount of olive oil and they turned out great! Clean up is simple - just remember to use a sponge or towel, and NOT a scouring pad (since it'll erode the non-stick lining). I am 100% pleased!! No complaints!

Super Sad True Love Story: A Novel
Super Sad True Love Story: A Novel
by Gary Shteyngart
86 used & new from CDN$ 0.22

2.0 out of 5 stars Super Sad Boring Love Story, Dec 25 2011
Despite such high acclaim and praise from various book lists, I was not compelled or moved in any way by this novel. The other reviewer who asked, "What actually happens?" and questions whether any development happens in the story is so right... the book is honestly just a stupid back-and-forth game between an old man and a much younger woman and I felt no connection to Lenny or Eunice because they were both such pathetically obtuse characters. Had this book not been on one of my syllabi for an English course, I wouldn't have ever picked it up.