Profile for Alan Auld > Reviews

Content by Alan Auld

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Alan Auld (Thunder Bay, ON Canada)

Yellowknife 25 FT High Speed GOLD HDMI Cable V1.4 w/Nylon net 1080p 3D / 25Ft 7.6M meters
Offered by YELLOWKNIFE CABLE
Price: CDN$ 16.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 16.98

2.0 out of 5 stars not conduit friendly, Feb. 21 2013
I bought this cable because I thought it would be easy to run through 1" conduit. The connector ends are infalted before the tips so much that I had to trim them with a knife so that they would fit. The cables work ok as long as there is no bends or ac power running near them.

Sale! Tilt LCD LED Plasma TV Universal Wall Mount 32" - 64" ($5.54 Shipping)
Sale! Tilt LCD LED Plasma TV Universal Wall Mount 32" - 64" ($5.54 Shipping)
Offered by AVGear
Price: CDN$ 37.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Mounting issues - manual doesn't match product, Nov. 30 2012
Nice product, sturdy and priced well. However, you don't get what is in the picture....I take that back; they've recently updated the photos. Here's the deal: The slot holes don't match up with Canadian standard stud widths. I was able to get four screws in the corners with two of them going in at an angle. The manual shows six slot holes (two in the middle), but you can clearly see there's no holes in the middle. I popped out the level and put one in there. It's holding up my 50" plasma so it's fine. But, beware.

Refocus: Cutting-Edge Strategies to Evolve Your Video Business
Refocus: Cutting-Edge Strategies to Evolve Your Video Business
by Ron Dawson
15 used & new from CDN$ 31.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Starting out, Oct. 16 2009
Excellent book for those starting out in this exciting field. A lot has changed over the years. I've been in the business for over 20years and still have lots to learn. This book got me up to speed.