Profile for lmg > Reviews

Content by lmg

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

lmg "-- lmg --" (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
niceeshop(TM) Japanese Stype Thicken Stainless Steel Milk Frothing Pitcher (Silver,Capacity 1000ml)
Offered by niceEshop
Price: CDN$ 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthwhile Purchase, July 14 2015
I'm using this to melt wax and it has been working wonderfully. It takes a bit of practice to get it to pour without dripping down the side, but once you get the hang of it, it's great! This easily holds enough wax for me to make 1lb blocks of wax and I think it will be great for dipping birthday candles as well. I will definitely purchase again!

14 Tales of Mystery
14 Tales of Mystery
Price: CDN$ 15.99
31 used & new from CDN$ 11.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD!, July 14 2015
This review is from: 14 Tales of Mystery (Audio CD)
Great CD! I've been listening to it on repeat for awhile and enjoy it more every time I listen to it.

Lifetime 80175 Fold-In-Half Utility Table, Almond, 8-Foot
Lifetime 80175 Fold-In-Half Utility Table, Almond, 8-Foot
Price: CDN$ 172.80
4 used & new from CDN$ 133.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Vendors, July 14 2015
Great table! I thought it was a little heavy when I first got it, but I have had people say my 8' table is lighter than their 6' folding tables. I've used this for events for the past month and it has worked great. Easy to setup and take down on my own and it fits in the back seat of the car along with my 10x10 tent and all of my product. Best price I found for the table and it has been working great!

Fox Run Brands 6-Piece Hexagon Shape Cookie Cutter Set, Silver
Fox Run Brands 6-Piece Hexagon Shape Cookie Cutter Set, Silver
Price: CDN$ 7.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars They aren't super solid, but look like they will do the ..., March 22 2015
I was a bit skeptical ordering these because they are metal (I would have preferred plastic so they don't rust) and there were no pictures/dimensions or reviews on what I was getting (I was looking for a particular size). I was hoping for the smallest hexagon to be a bit smaller, but I'll just have to search for another set and make do with these in the meantime.

Here are some dimensions for the cutters in order from smallest to largest:
Side: ~0.75" Point to point (largest width): ~1.50" Side to side (smallest width): ~1.25"
Side: ~1.00" Point to point (largest width): ~2.00" Side to side (smallest width): ~1.75"
Side: ~1.25" Point to point (largest width): ~2.50" Side to side (smallest width): ~2.00"
Side: ~1.50" Point to point (largest width): ~3.00" Side to side (smallest width): ~2.50"
Side: ~1.75" Point to point (largest width): ~3.25" Side to side (smallest width): ~3.00"
Side: ~2.00" Point to point (largest width): ~3.75" Side to side (smallest width): ~3.25"

I've washed these up and they're ready to use, but haven't used them yet. I let them air dry and there was a bit of rust on them already (after reading other experiences with metal cutters, I expected it). They aren't super solid, but look like they will do the job. Overall, they will work for me for now and I'll keep hunting for a smaller hex cutter.

CHOETECH 50W Desktop 6-Port Rapid USB Charger Intelligent Multi Port USB Wall Charger Travel Charger With Auto Detect Technology for iPad /iPhone 6/iPhone6 plus,Sony XPeria Z3V,Note 4,LG G3,Nexus 4/5/6/7,Galaxy S6/S6 Edge,the new HTC one (M8) and More
Offered by CHOE TECH
Price: CDN$ 96.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of charging space now!, Feb. 4 2015
I do a bit of travelling and had some issues not having enough USB charging ports on a trip I did in the fall. I just went on another trip last weekend and brought my new 6 port charger and it worked great! Plenty of charging space for both of us and nice and compact as well. I really like the rubberized casing to prevent slippage. I wish the cord were a little smaller, but that's a very picky wish I doubt I can get fulfilled anywhere. That said, it's great the cord detaches from the unit. It makes fitting the charger in luggage much easier. I'm looking forward to taking this on my next international trip!

The Daylight War: Book Three of The Demon Cycle
The Daylight War: Book Three of The Demon Cycle
by Peter V. Brett
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 9.49
39 used & new from CDN$ 3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Dec 26 2014
Fantastic book! I can't wait until the fourth book comes out.

The Little Old Lady Who Broke All The Rules
The Little Old Lady Who Broke All The Rules
by Catharina Ingelman-Sundberg
Price: CDN$ 14.72
21 used & new from CDN$ 0.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute book. This was another book I initially ..., Dec 26 2014
Very cute book. This was another book I initially borrowed from the library and had to get a copy for my mom.

Redshirts: A Novel with Three Codas
Redshirts: A Novel with Three Codas
by John Scalzi
Price: CDN$ 28.99
37 used & new from CDN$ 14.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book! Initially borrowed it from the library and ..., Dec 26 2014
Great book! Initially borrowed it from the library and loved it so much I had to get copies for friends and family.

Roots To Branches
Roots To Branches
Price: CDN$ 20.71
34 used & new from CDN$ 5.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Ian Anderson's flute and Roots to Branches is probably ..., Dec 26 2014
This review is from: Roots To Branches (Audio CD)
Love Ian Anderson's flute and Roots to Branches is probably my favourite Tull album. Very easy to listen to and it gets a lot of play in my car and while I'm working.

The Bends
The Bends
Price: CDN$ 11.04
87 used & new from CDN$ 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Dec 26 2014
This review is from: The Bends (Audio CD)
This is one of my favourite Radiohead albums. Highly recommend this album!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3