Profile for lmg > Reviews

Content by lmg

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

lmg "-- lmg --" (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)

Page: 1 | 2
CHOETECH 50W Desktop 6-Port Rapid USB Charger Intelligent Multi Port USB Wall Charger Travel Charger With Auto Detect Technology for iPad /iPhone 6/iPhone6 plus,Sony XPeria Z3V,Note 4,LG G3,Nexus,Galaxy,the new HTC one (M8) and More
Offered by CHOE TECH
Price: CDN$ 96.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of charging space now!, Feb. 4 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I do a bit of travelling and had some issues not having enough USB charging ports on a trip I did in the fall. I just went on another trip last weekend and brought my new 6 port charger and it worked great! Plenty of charging space for both of us and nice and compact as well. I really like the rubberized casing to prevent slippage. I wish the cord were a little smaller, but that's a very picky wish I doubt I can get fulfilled anywhere. That said, it's great the cord detaches from the unit. It makes fitting the charger in luggage much easier. I'm looking forward to taking this on my next international trip!

The Daylight War: Book Three of The Demon Cycle
The Daylight War: Book Three of The Demon Cycle
by Peter V. Brett
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 9.49
41 used & new from CDN$ 3.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Dec 26 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Fantastic book! I can't wait until the fourth book comes out.

The Little Old Lady Who Broke All The Rules
The Little Old Lady Who Broke All The Rules
by Catharina Ingelman-Sundberg
Price: CDN$ 14.43
8 used & new from CDN$ 14.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute book. This was another book I initially ..., Dec 26 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Very cute book. This was another book I initially borrowed from the library and had to get a copy for my mom.

Redshirts: A Novel with Three Codas
Redshirts: A Novel with Three Codas
by John Scalzi
Price: CDN$ 28.99
34 used & new from CDN$ 10.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book! Initially borrowed it from the library and ..., Dec 26 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Great book! Initially borrowed it from the library and loved it so much I had to get copies for friends and family.

Roots To Branches
Roots To Branches
Price: CDN$ 16.69
28 used & new from CDN$ 5.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Ian Anderson's flute and Roots to Branches is probably ..., Dec 26 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Roots To Branches (Audio CD)
Love Ian Anderson's flute and Roots to Branches is probably my favourite Tull album. Very easy to listen to and it gets a lot of play in my car and while I'm working.

The Bends
The Bends
Price: CDN$ 16.00
70 used & new from CDN$ 2.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Dec 26 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: The Bends (Audio CD)
This is one of my favourite Radiohead albums. Highly recommend this album!

No Line on the Horizon
No Line on the Horizon
Price: CDN$ 16.75
73 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the U2 discography, Dec 26 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: No Line on the Horizon (Audio CD)
Great addition to the U2 discography. There are a ton of great tracks. As an avid U2 listener, this has been a frequently listened to disc in my collection.

Tim Burton's Corpse Bride (Bilingual)
Tim Burton's Corpse Bride (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Johnny Depp
Price: CDN$ 7.49
36 used & new from CDN$ 0.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tim Burton movie, Dec 26 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Great Tim Burton movie! I have watched this a number of times since purchasing and I will be watching it many more!

Visit
Visit
Price: CDN$ 21.00
13 used & new from CDN$ 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love listening to it, Dec 26 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Visit (Audio CD)
Loreena Mckennit is fabulous as always in this album. I love listening to it!

The Lord of the Rings The Return of the King: Piano/Vocal/Chords
The Lord of the Rings The Return of the King: Piano/Vocal/Chords
by Howard Shore
Price: CDN$ 18.95
17 used & new from CDN$ 2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I was a bit disappointed at the lengths of the other books, Dec 26 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I have purchased the books for the first two movies as well. I was a bit disappointed at the lengths of the other books, but this one is much longer. Great addition to my LOTR piano book collection.

Page: 1 | 2