Profile for B. Roth > Reviews

Content by B. Roth

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

B. Roth

The Green Smoothie Bible: 300 Delicious Recipes
The Green Smoothie Bible: 300 Delicious Recipes
by Kristine Miles
Price: CDN$ 12.64
51 used & new from CDN$ 6.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, Dec 10 2013
Great book for anybody new to Green Smoothies. Interesting recipes!! Easy to use and lots of variety. Found everything I was looking for.

Hunger Games 3 books Collection set Mockingjay, Catching Fire (Hunger Games Trilogy)
by Suzanne Collins
9 used & new from CDN$ 89.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Geat service., March 17 2012
I was very pleased with my order. The books arrived earlier than promised and were new books. The books themselves were an awesome read. I finished the three in less than a week. These books can be enjoyed by young readers and adults alike. Kids will love the adventure, adults will find them very thought provoking.

Highly recommend this dealer and these books.

House Rules: A Novel
House Rules: A Novel
by Jodi Picoult
Price: CDN$ 20.16
99 used & new from CDN$ 0.81

5.0 out of 5 stars I haven't read it, but everyone else is enjoying it!!, June 8 2010
This review is from: House Rules: A Novel (Hardcover)
While I haven't read the book yet, everybody I've loaned it to has loved it. I am looking forward to getting into it soon. Will let you know when I have read it-if I can.
The book was in very good condition and arrived in a timely fashion. Couldn't have asked for any better.

Traveling With Pomegranates
Traveling With Pomegranates
by Sue Monk Kidd
58 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE Sue Monk Kidd, Oct. 4 2009
I LOved this book, but then I love anything by Sue Monk Kidd. She and her daughter just seemed such a natural fit in this book-A true love story!!!! It was fun to learn hoe The Secret Life of Bees came to be.

Hope filled and inspiring for any one who struggles along life's journey.