Profile for D. Taylor > Reviews

Content by D. Taylor

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

D. Taylor (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2
Veronica Mars: The Movie (Sous-titres français) (Bilingual)
Veronica Mars: The Movie (Sous-titres français) (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Kristen Bell
Price: CDN$ 5.99
9 used & new from CDN$ 4.74

1.0 out of 5 stars We loved the TV show, Dec 27 2014
We loved the TV show, but fell asleep watching this movie. The dialogue was lame and shallow, as was the writing. Shame, because we like Kristen Bell as an actress. "Veronica Mars: The Movie" simply was too simple for us.

Stone Care International Stone Glide Wipes , 50 Count Containers (Pack of 6)
Stone Care International Stone Glide Wipes , 50 Count Containers (Pack of 6)
Price: CDN$ 24.59
3 used & new from CDN$ 24.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money!, Nov. 16 2014
Poor Product. Ineffective. What a waste of money. If I could give it a negative rating, I would.

Homeland: The Complete Third Season  [Blu-ray]
Homeland: The Complete Third Season [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Claire Danes
Price: CDN$ 37.49
2 used & new from CDN$ 37.49

2.0 out of 5 stars no satisfying entertainment component, Sept. 21 2014
We found this season slow and disappointing. There wasn't much to feel good about. The acting was good, as usual, and the tension was tightly maintained, but there simply was no satisfying entertainment component. I wouldn't have watched it if I had known how depressing it would be. Everybody's a victim and there are no clear winners. When we watch TV we want to feel like we jumped into fun, clear, clean waters; a cesspool of "let's see how dirty life can get" is not fun.

Fosmon 1000 mAh Rapid Charge Micro USB Car Vehicle Charger Adapter for Sony Xperia Z / Z1 / Z Ultra / M / SP / L / U / T / ZR / V / P / Zl / U
Offered by theWireless Company
Price: CDN$ 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly as described, Aug. 6 2014
This cool little charger is exactly as described. Great price! Thank you.

Schwinn Equipment Mat, 78-Inch x 36-Inch, Black
Schwinn Equipment Mat, 78-Inch x 36-Inch, Black
Price: CDN$ 58.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mat, July 31 2014
This is a great mat to put our exercise equipment on.

Guardian Gear Nylon Dog Lead with Nickel Plated Swivel Snaps, 6-Feet, Red
Guardian Gear Nylon Dog Lead with Nickel Plated Swivel Snaps, 6-Feet, Red
Price: CDN$ 8.95
3 used & new from CDN$ 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, June 16 2014
This Guardian Gear Nylon Dog Lead is perfect for my daily strolls along the Ottawa River. We are heavily regulated about anything to do with dogs in the Nation's Capital Region, so I appreciate that this leash is exactly the legal limit in length. It's nice and sturdy too, so I feel secure that my REALLY BIG poodle won't somehow manage to disengage. Good quality; good price; fast shipping - thanks, Amazon.ca!

Carex Ice Bag, 1 Count
Carex Ice Bag, 1 Count
Price: CDN$ 6.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find in stores, April 26 2014
I am very happy with this icebag. It doesn't leak and it doesn't sweat. It keeps the ice intact for a good long while as well. The price was right too. Thanks, Amazon - you continue to be a leader in on-line sales service and reliability.

Toro Power Sweep Electric Blower, 7-Amp 2-Speed
Toro Power Sweep Electric Blower, 7-Amp 2-Speed
Price: CDN$ 33.19
9 used & new from CDN$ 33.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice & Light, Aug. 26 2013
This Toro Power Sweep Electric Blower really does the job I want it to, which is blowing the grass clippings I've mowed onto my neighbore's driveway. It's very easy to use and store away - I put it in a Rubbermaid storage container with its extension cord and leave it outside. Clears the deck and path nicely, and I don't feel totally depleted afterward using it.

Bodum Bean Ice French Press 1-1/2-Litre Iced Coffeemaker, 51-Ounce (Orange)
Bodum Bean Ice French Press 1-1/2-Litre Iced Coffeemaker, 51-Ounce (Orange)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Feb. 19 2012
I bought this not for coffee but for the herbal tea my family enjoys every evening. It makes life oh so much easier, let me tell you. Previously, I would use a tea strainer, and found this somewhat awkward, given the large amount of water and my less-than-strong arm. The Bodum Bean Ice French Press 1.5 litre is simply a joy to use...even if it is orange. ;^)

Paderno 20-piece Chelton Flatware Set
Paderno 20-piece Chelton Flatware Set
Price: CDN$ 45.91

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't try scooping ice cream with this set, Aug. 15 2011
I wish I hadn't ordered this Paderno Flatware Set. I bought it thinking that the Paderno name would produce quality, but I was disappointed. The spoons, in particular, are soft and weak; they bend upon the slightest resistance - scooping out ice cream, for example. Complete and utter waste of money. I would be embarrassed using these utensils with company because they look and feel cheap.

Page: 1 | 2