ARRAY(0xbcfe9590)

Profile for D. Taylor > Reviews

Content by D. Taylor

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

D. Taylor (Canada)

Toro Power Sweep Electric Blower, 7-Amp 2-Speed
Toro Power Sweep Electric Blower, 7-Amp 2-Speed
Price: CDN$ 39.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice & Light, Aug. 26 2013
This Toro Power Sweep Electric Blower really does the job I want it to, which is blowing the grass clippings I've mowed onto my neighbore's driveway. It's very easy to use and store away - I put it in a Rubbermaid storage container with its extension cord and leave it outside. Clears the deck and path nicely, and I don't feel totally depleted afterward using it.

Bodum Bean Ice French Press 1-1/2-Litre Iced Coffeemaker, 51-Ounce (Orange)
Bodum Bean Ice French Press 1-1/2-Litre Iced Coffeemaker, 51-Ounce (Orange)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Feb. 19 2012
I bought this not for coffee but for the herbal tea my family enjoys every evening. It makes life oh so much easier, let me tell you. Previously, I would use a tea strainer, and found this somewhat awkward, given the large amount of water and my less-than-strong arm. The Bodum Bean Ice French Press 1.5 litre is simply a joy to use...even if it is orange. ;^)

Paderno 20-piece Chelton Flatware Set
Paderno 20-piece Chelton Flatware Set
Price: CDN$ 46.83

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't try scooping ice cream with this set, Aug. 15 2011
I wish I hadn't ordered this Paderno Flatware Set. I bought it thinking that the Paderno name would produce quality, but I was disappointed. The spoons, in particular, are soft and weak; they bend upon the slightest resistance - scooping out ice cream, for example. Complete and utter waste of money. I would be embarrassed using these utensils with company because they look and feel cheap.

by Rebecca Katz
Price: CDN$ 25.04
40 used & new from CDN$ 25.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Information, Sept. 30 2010
I'm going through chemotherapy and don't have a clue about what to eat for optimal health. This book, "The Cancer-Fighting Kitchen: Nourishing, Big-Flavor Recipes for Cancer Treatment and Recovery," is the answer to my quest. Nothing about Cancer is easy, but this book has helped me where I could find no help before. Practical help. I can't cook at present since I can't stand, but I can point to a page and ask my significant other to try to put it together. She tries hard, I'll give her that! Nothing about cooking is easy either, especially when one hasn't learned the Julia Child approach to life. This book makes a very challenging disease a little easier to manage. My many thanks to everyone who put it together - especially, of course, Rebecca katz! The photo's were great as well.

Canon PIXMA MX330 All-In-One Office Inkjet Photo Printer
Canon PIXMA MX330 All-In-One Office Inkjet Photo Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 14 2010
Does everything I hoped it would and for a terrific price too. I'd recommend it.

Everwood: The Complete Second Season
Everwood: The Complete Second Season
DVD ~ Treat Williams
Price: CDN$ 11.49
28 used & new from CDN$ 11.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Family Viewing, Aug. 18 2009
What a treat to watch - no guns, no swearing, no graphic sexuality....just some laughs and relief for the thought that at least my family doesn't have it that bad!.....LOL....I wish the third season was available on DVD. These characters are fun.

Christmas Eve and Other Stories
Christmas Eve and Other Stories
Price: CDN$ 13.98
29 used & new from CDN$ 4.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Really, really good music!, Dec 18 2008
Wow, I just can't say enough good things about this CD! It is absolutely fantastic.....and I'm not easy to please. Brings Christmas into this century, without leaving the last one behind. Excellent. Marvelous. Incredible.