countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools
Profile for Canadian Max > Reviews

Content by Canadian Max

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Canadian Max (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Endeavour: Conplete Third Season [Import]
Endeavour: Conplete Third Season [Import]
Price: CDN$ 36.23

1.0 out of 5 stars Manages to preserve the tension. (Yawn.), July 17 2016
Endeavour's third season was simply awful. There were too many variables, and although I suppose they were all tied together in the end, I'm not sure why they were all there. I love BBC shows, and watched this series through to the end, but was honestly quite disappointed, especially with the finale. We were scratching our heads during the final credits, saying, "Is that all there is?" Endeavour has jumped the shark...or, at least, it has jumped 'something', and that 'something' was not burning bright. I suppose it's good for insomniacs.

Suits Season 5
Suits Season 5
DVD ~ Gabriel Macht
Offered by BroadPeak Inc.
Price: CDN$ 23.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 20.50

5.0 out of 5 stars We loved it!, June 29 2016
This review is from: Suits Season 5 (DVD)
We loved it! This (season 5 of Suits) really pulled-up its suit-socks and socked-it to us. The dynamic tension was effective; at no point did we know what was going to happen next, and that is unusual. Thank you, writers! Good acting and directing....excellent series. Can't wait for season 6.

Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts, Bronze
Price: CDN$ 39.99
6 used & new from CDN$ 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 2-Quart saucepan, April 18 2016
Love this Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 2-Quart saucepan! Honestly, it is so easy to clean. This particular size is perfect for little meals. I use it to scramble eggs, and find it so easy to tidy-up afterwards. I use just a drop or two of olive oil, for flavor. Eating healthily has never been easier.

Etekcity Precision Digital Bathroom Scale,Smart Step-on technology, Tempered Glass (White,Batteries Included )
Offered by Etekcity Corp
Price: CDN$ 29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Strange repeated results, April 5 2016
I have no confidence in these scales because they show the same two weights constantly. For example, I step on them, and measure 184.6 lbs. I step off and step on again, and get a result of 182.4. The strange thing is that these two numbers show up repeatedly, despite my concentrated efforts to reduce. My clothes feel loser, but these scales do not reflect that. You'd think that the numbers would change at least a little. I have even fasted, with no reflected change on these scales. I wouldn't mind so much if they at least lied by reducing my weight by 10 lbs or so, LOL. Wish I hadn't wasted my money; I am still in the market for accurate scales now.

Hill Street Blues: The Complete Series
Hill Street Blues: The Complete Series
DVD ~ Daniel J. Travanti
Price: CDN$ 135.03
20 used & new from CDN$ 119.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It's more fun this way than it was the first time around ..., Sept. 3 2015
We are really enjoying watching, "Hill Street Blues" again. It's more fun this way than it was the first time around because we can blitz through it. I remember agonizing over "what's next!" back in the '80's. So glad we bought the whole series. Thanks, Amazon! Stay cool, man. LOL (Did we really say things like that?)

Wit'ch Gate

DVD ~ James Roday
Price: CDN$ 29.99
7 used & new from CDN$ 29.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Plain old-fashioned TV fun, Jan. 9 2015
We were pleasantly surprised at just how much we laughed while watching, "Psych." It's light and makes us feel good. Wish there were more TV shows like this one, rather than all the "blood and guts and horror" shows that saturate the current programming. These two actors are great together. We also have fun trying to find the pineapple in every show.

Veronica Mars Movie [DVD + Digital Copy]
Veronica Mars Movie [DVD + Digital Copy]
DVD ~ Kristen Bell
Price: CDN$ 8.49
12 used & new from CDN$ 2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars We loved the TV show, Dec 27 2014
We loved the TV show, but fell asleep watching this movie. The dialogue was lame and shallow, as was the writing. Shame, because we like Kristen Bell as an actress. "Veronica Mars: The Movie" simply was too simple for us.

Stone Care International Stone Glide Wipes , 50 Count Containers (Pack of 6)
Stone Care International Stone Glide Wipes , 50 Count Containers (Pack of 6)

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money!, Nov. 16 2014
Poor Product. Ineffective. What a waste of money. If I could give it a negative rating, I would.

Homeland: The Complete Third Season  [Blu-ray]
Homeland: The Complete Third Season [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Claire Danes
Price: CDN$ 37.00
7 used & new from CDN$ 19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars no satisfying entertainment component, Sept. 21 2014
We found this season slow and disappointing. There wasn't much to feel good about. The acting was good, as usual, and the tension was tightly maintained, but there simply was no satisfying entertainment component. I wouldn't have watched it if I had known how depressing it would be. Everybody's a victim and there are no clear winners. When we watch TV we want to feel like we jumped into fun, clear, clean waters; a cesspool of "let's see how dirty life can get" is not fun.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3