Profile for Margaret Kwiatkowska > Reviews

Content by Margaret Kwiat...

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Margaret Kwiatkowska "Mom's store" (Beautiful Canada)

Page: 1 | 2
HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color MFP Printer (M276NW) - Wireless Color Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax
Price: CDN$ 304.98
11 used & new from CDN$ 304.98

5.0 out of 5 stars for me it is perfect, May 17 2014
Setting this printer up was a breeze. Once I took it out of the box and plugged in the cables and run the software I was able to print fax and. Scan immediately. Print quality is excellent and scan gives me options for .jpg or .pdf scans. I researched tonner suppliers and one of the most popular canadian websites offers a no-name tonner for half the price of the orinal HP. This was waht convinced me into buying this printer

Seiko Men's SNXJ89 5 Automatic Bracelet Rolex Style Watch [Watch] Seiko
Seiko Men's SNXJ89 5 Automatic Bracelet Rolex Style Watch [Watch] Seiko

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, looks nice and works perfect, March 22 2013
My son purchased this watch for himself. He is very happy with it. It keeps him on time. No problems so far.

Turtle Beach Ear Force Z1 PC Stereo Gaming Headset with Microphone
Turtle Beach Ear Force Z1 PC Stereo Gaming Headset with Microphone
Price: CDN$ 29.95
16 used & new from CDN$ 15.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Turtle Beach headphones are the best, March 22 2013
My son purchased them for playing online games and talk on Skype and instant messenger. He could not be happier with this choice.

Sennheiser  PC 151 Binaural Headset with Noise-Canceling Microphone & Volume Control
Sennheiser PC 151 Binaural Headset with Noise-Canceling Microphone & Volume Control
Offered by WOA
Price: CDN$ 68.63
21 used & new from CDN$ 30.64

1.0 out of 5 stars We had to return them., March 22 2013
These were just too bulky and reception was not great. Not for this price anyways. WE just bought a cheaper set.

Alfa AWUS036H 1000mW 1W 802.11b/g USB Wireless WiFi Network Adapter with Antenna and Suction Cup Window Mount Dock
Offered by Gigacity
Price: CDN$ 26.98
5 used & new from CDN$ 22.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, simple to use and works perfect, March 22 2013
I have purchased this for my old computer which we keep in the basement. It is one of those old computers which do not have wireless card. This little gadget works perfect! We are able to connect to the internet without any problems.

Divorce Poison: Protecting The Parent/Child Bond From A Vindictive Ex
Divorce Poison: Protecting The Parent/Child Bond From A Vindictive Ex
by Richard Warshak
32 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting and empowering book., March 22 2013
I recommend to anyone going through separation/divorce with kids. I have not read it to the end yet but so far am fascinated by what I have learned.

Borderlands Game of the Year - Xbox 360 Game of the Year Edition
Borderlands Game of the Year - Xbox 360 Game of the Year Edition
Offered by BEARDOS BAZAAR
Price: CDN$ 23.90
11 used & new from CDN$ 17.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Game but beware it may take lots of your spare time!, Oct. 20 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game for my 18 year old son who likes playing Xbox games a lot but is not totally addicted. Well, this game took a lot of his spare time. For a couple of weeks he was spending all the time he had free playing this game. I had to tell him to control himself more or I will sell the game. I also asked him what is so special about this game but his answer was simple: "it is a lot of fun to play - it's a good game". Well, I guess this speaks for itself - I am not really into games and do not understand the hype about them but if my 18 year old son (who has over 50 games at home right now) is so exctatic about a particular game then I know for sure that the game must be better than average.

eForCity HD AV Component+6FT High Speed HDMI Cable 1080p Cable For Xbox 360 Slim

5.0 out of 5 stars Working PERFECTLY fine and the PRICE IS RIGHT!, July 4 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I ordered these cables for my son's Xbox. He needed them to connect his newly purchased Xbox (he sold his PS3)to an flat panel HD TV. The cables are working PERFECTLY although we paid a fraction of the price we would have to pay at a local electronic store. The package came quite quickly and well packaged. In all we are extremely satisfied with this purchase. Margaret K.

Hand Blender T02-0052-01 3/4-Quart, 1-1/2-Quart and 2-1/2-Quart Round Canister Set 3-Pack
Price: CDN$ 15.98

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC blender! and the extras are worth it!, May 8 2011
I received my blender a week ago and must say that I am very pleased with my purchase. The blender is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! It is very smooth in operation, blends very well, I can adjust the speed in four different ways! And the attachments are really really useful, the blending jug and the chopping bowl are very useful. Simply said this blender can replace your food processor and one of these big blenders that take so much room on the kitchen counter. Once again I am not dissapointed with Oyster!Oster Hand Blender with Chopper, White

501 Most Notorious Crimes
501 Most Notorious Crimes
by Paul Donnelley
8 used & new from CDN$ 14.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for anyone interested in true crime stories!!!, Nov. 14 2010
I bought this book for my sons who like to watch America's Most Wanted show. I thought that if I buy the book they would engage more in reading as opposed to just watch shows on TV or computer. What a surprise it was for me when I found that my older son (17) is reading this book EVERY day! there are really 501 crime stories described in the book each with a photo or other image. The book is in full color, very easy to read. You can open the book on any page and just read... It is great for any of you who find it difficult to concentrate long enough to read a full novel. My younger son is like this, so it is a great book for him too. I truly recommend this book for anyone who likes to find out more about famous crime stories, has little time to read full biographies or stories. MK.

Page: 1 | 2