Profile for Diana Giese > Reviews

Content by Diana Giese

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Diana Giese

Wooden Tea Chest With Rich Hunter Green Faux Leather Binding
Wooden Tea Chest With Rich Hunter Green Faux Leather Binding

1.0 out of 5 stars OMG - Biggest Mistake I ever made, Feb. 1 2012
This purchase was perhaps the worst mistake I ever made. I got this as a Christmas gift for my husband as he loved his teas. I got the item, didnt really look at it closely and left it to the side in the original shipment box. I went to go wrap it early December when I noticed the problems. (wood separating, paint chipping, scratchmarks on the side, the latch wasnt even screwed on properly). But whats worse, Is the seller. Canadian Shoppe told me they would send a replacement , the just before christmas i inquired and they said they were having computer issues and the items were held up at their Canada Post Hub. That is the last time I heard from them. I have sent them several emails and no response. It isnt even like they give you a phone number or anything to call.

Take my advise, if you want a Tea Chest, either just order ones from Amazon directly or go out and search the stores for one. Avoid this Seller as much as possible as nothing will get resolved if there are any problems. I am possibly out this money as Canadian Shoppe is a bunch of (*&^%$#@ jacka$$'S that do not how to provide any customer service!

Naruto the Movie 3: Guardians Of The Crescent Moon Kingdom
Naruto the Movie 3: Guardians Of The Crescent Moon Kingdom
DVD ~ Various
Price: CDN$ 7.49
18 used & new from CDN$ 7.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright I guess, Dec 22 2011
Ths has a nice ending, but it drags along and not too much happens. The first two mivies were much better than this. They kept going on about friends and promises over and over and over and over and over again. Nice movie to see, think twice about buying

NEW Save The Last Dance 2 (DVD)
NEW Save The Last Dance 2 (DVD)
Offered by Round3CA
Price: CDN$ 3.81
31 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, Dec 22 2011
Not overly impressed wih this movie. It was exactly the same story line as the first movie. I just ended up turning it off. The first movie was better.

Joe Dirt (Widescreen) (Bilingual)
Joe Dirt (Widescreen) (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Brittany Daniel
Price: CDN$ 5.00
5 used & new from CDN$ 1.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Haha, Dec 22 2011
A hillariously stupid movie. I like this movie as it has a nice ending, with the good stupid funnies along the way.

Toyota RAV4 1996 thru 2010
Toyota RAV4 1996 thru 2010
by Editors of Haynes Manuals
12 used & new from CDN$ 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, Dec 22 2011
Really good product. My husband was easily able to do some of my repairs or maintenamce usumg this toyota rav 4 book. Just had to get him one for his truck too.

Gnomeo and Juliet / Gnoméo et Juliette  (Bilingual)
Gnomeo and Juliet / Gnoméo et Juliette (Bilingual)
DVD ~ James McAvoy
Price: CDN$ 5.00
21 used & new from CDN$ 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars very cute, Oct. 31 2011
it was a very cute movie. I quite enjoyed it. Lawn mower races were funny. Although the frog was a bit odd, but they needed that in the movie too. I wish they went into more detail as to why they hated each other based on their colors.