Profile for Kwan > Reviews

Content by Kwan

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Kwan

Dr. Scholl's Shearling Foot Massager with Heat
Dr. Scholl's Shearling Foot Massager with Heat
Price: CDN$ 22.17
2 used & new from CDN$ 22.17

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money for something else, Nov. 26 2013
Don't waste your money on this.

The vibrator act as a massager under your feet, it only vibrates. You may as well get a better massage with your Xbox controller than this. The heating is out of place, heat originated from the center where both of your foot meets. You hardly get any heat for your feet with that arrangement.

One star for the nice construction and fabric but this product does not serves it's purpose as a massager with heat for your feet.

Amazon should really take this product off market.

Waterproof 150 Color Changing SMD5050 LED Lighting Strip Kit RGB 16.4ft, 2038kit
Offered by LEDwholesalers
Price: CDN$ 45.00
4 used & new from CDN$ 45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful lights, Nov. 18 2013
Everything works as intended. The stripe can only light up one color at a time. Would be nice if there are multi color or running lights but I don't know if that is possible to make. The stripe has function Fade, Flash plus your programmable color etc. The LED could be too bright for your eyes, it is best to place it behide something or out of eyesight and let the light's aura come through instead. It will look amazing.

Ergodyne 670 Proflex Ambidextrous Single-Strap Wrist Support, Medium, Black
Ergodyne 670 Proflex Ambidextrous Single-Strap Wrist Support, Medium, Black
Price: CDN$ 6.85

3.0 out of 5 stars mild support on the wrist, Nov. 18 2013
My wrist start itching and red after wearing it for awhile. I checked the inside and does not see any loose thread or bad sewing,

Everything seem ok on the inside but not sure why my wrist get all red and itchy after wearing for some time. This could be my problem and not the wrist support, so I am giving this a 3 stars instead of 2.

Logitech G13 Programmable Gameboard with LCD Display
Logitech G13 Programmable Gameboard with LCD Display
Offered by WOA
Price: CDN$ 74.00
25 used & new from CDN$ 58.55

4.0 out of 5 stars This does not replace your keyboard, Nov. 18 2013
Product is in good quality, but it does not replace your keyboard. Very steep learning curve, you really need to give it a chance and time to actually start liking it.

I thought of using this can free up my desktop space but I was wrong, I still need my keyboard on the side. This was sitting in my drawer for some time until one day I decided to give it time to learn how to use it otherwise I wasted my money on this.

Took me awhile to get used to it. So far my impression, it can only use on games that require very simple button controls. For any action games you want all your keys on one press of button without going into another step. The M2 and M3 is kind of useless for me, it may be useful on non fast pace action games where you get the time to switch to another set of keys and back.

If all else fails, with the large number of programmable keys, you still have a very nice button pad, could use it for other purpose in game or on desktop. For now if I need my keys on the fly, I would still prefer my keyboard.

Edit: Although I don't use the M keys, I see this could be a big deal on games that needs different profile setup within the game, or the device is being use other than yourself, the M keys can become very useful. I am giving this a 4 star instead of my previous 3 star.

laptop table with two cooling fans
laptop table with two cooling fans
Offered by TABMATE COM
Price: CDN$ 32.50
2 used & new from CDN$ 29.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Still a good product, Oct. 27 2011
This review is from: laptop table with two cooling fans
If you are thinking of using this with table legs out while sitting on your sofa, it doesn't work. The hide two legs has no space to rest on, unless you have one of those very huge sofa.

I've got a gaming laptop which is a little wider in length than a typical laptop, it covered half of the mouse pad on the right side of the table when rested flat. Using the table at a tilted angle, it is still strong enough to hold such weight. My only complain is the flap that holds the laptop from sliding is too shallow. It only holds my laptop barely at the bottom edge which I find is too risky.

For those using smaller or thinner laptop you won't have problem with it. Delivery was prompt and price is good for it's worth comparing to other similar products. Hope this help those considering purchasing.

Radio Systems RS-PFD11-13707 Drinkwell5 Meal Feeder
Radio Systems RS-PFD11-13707 Drinkwell5 Meal Feeder
Offered by everyCasa -ca
Price: CDN$ 66.73
6 used & new from CDN$ 66.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, July 19 2011
This is the best cat feeder I found so far for my diabetic cat. It allows me to feed my cat in small portion which is very important for his medical condition. Although there are only 4 slots cat actually feed on, this device gives you 9 timer settings, so you don't need to keep reprogram the time, just put in food when you know the last slot of food will be used up. Got another one of this few days ago, the older one I had more than a year tend to over rotated a little bit lately showing a small gap to the next food portion. Other than that it is still in very good working condition. Good thing I don't have a curious cat. Now I got both going at different set time, feeding my cat in controlled food portion through out the day, not to worry he will go hungry or over fed.