march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry
Profile for Dan B > Reviews

Content by Dan B

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Dan B (Montreal, Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
WD My Book 6TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive with Backup
WD My Book 6TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive with Backup
Offered by biddeal
Price: CDN$ 336.47
32 used & new from CDN$ 195.00

5.0 out of 5 stars very easy to pull out of the external enclosure, May 25 2016
I bought this device since I needed a 6TB internal hard drive for my PC. Oddly enough, the My Book was cheaper than the drive bought separately. I expected to get a WD Green, but surprisingly it had a Blue. Drive works well, very easy to pull out of the external enclosure.

Mountek nGroove Grip Universal CD Slot Car Mount for Cell Phones and GPS Devices
Price: CDN$ 27.49
83 used & new from CDN$ 27.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 24 2016
Been using this mount for over a year. Beware the immitations, get the real thing.

Hyrule Warriors - Wii U
Hyrule Warriors - Wii U
Price: CDN$ 64.96
32 used & new from CDN$ 44.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, May 24 2016
Fun game, but gets boring pretty fast.

Ototo Nessie Soup Ladle
Ototo Nessie Soup Ladle
Offered by lui sun
Price: CDN$ 9.99
20 used & new from CDN$ 1.00

3.0 out of 5 stars but wife liked it none the less, May 24 2016
This review is from: Ototo Nessie Soup Ladle (Kitchen)
Not a genuine Ototo, but wife liked it none the less.

Monoprice 8-Inch 28AWG High Speed Male to Female HDMI Port Saver, Black (102891)
Price: CDN$ 5.99
14 used & new from CDN$ 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 24 2016
Does what it's supposed to. Wanted to avoid wear and tear on my video card port.

TEKTON  5941 Digital Tire Gauge, 100 PSI
TEKTON 5941 Digital Tire Gauge, 100 PSI
Price: CDN$ 17.34
41 used & new from CDN$ 17.34

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but cheaply made, May 24 2016
Good product, but cheaply made. Left this device in my car on warm sunny day, the red plastic cover melted even though it was no in direct sunlight.

AMER Projector Mount - Universal Ceiling Bracket LCD DLP Tilt 360° Swivel 30lbs (Black)
Offered by Amer
Price: CDN$ 69.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, May 24 2016
From time to time I have to rotate the projector in the right position even though I made it as tight as possible. I'd send it back, but I don't feel like removing it from the ceiling. It was hard enough to set up in the first place.

YellowKnife - High Speed 10.2Gbps 30FT HDMI Cable 1080p Full HD with Nylon Protective Braided Jacket
Offered by YELLOWKNIFE CABLE
Price: CDN$ 19.98
2 used & new from CDN$ 19.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. I am running this cable through my ..., May 24 2016
Great product. I am running this cable through my ceiling for my home theatre projector setup. No loss of image/sound quality. Very sturdy. Using the 30 feet. Would buy again.

BenQ HT1075 1080p 3D DLP Home Theater Projector
BenQ HT1075 1080p 3D DLP Home Theater Projector
Price: CDN$ 958.98
21 used & new from CDN$ 958.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Better colors, quieter fan and better control interface, May 14 2016
Bought this unit after sending back the Optoma HD141X. Better colors, quieter fan and better control interface.

Elite Screens Manual B, 100-inch Diag. 16:9, Home Theater Pull Down Projection Manual Projector Screen with Auto Lock, M100H
Price: Click here to see our price
10 used & new from CDN$ 132.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen, easy to set up, May 14 2016
Great screen, easy to set up. Like other users mentioned, there is a smell, but it goes away after a few days.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8