ARRAY(0xadaad390)

Profile for Danny Beaulieu > Reviews

Content by Danny Beaulieu
Top Reviewer Ranking: 175

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Danny Beaulieu (Montreal, Canada)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Tech Armor iPhone 5 Premium High Definition (HD) Clear Screen Protector [3-Pack] - Retail Packaging
Offered by Tech Armor CA
Price: CDN$ 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price., April 8 2014
I was a bit skeptical of these screen protectors considering the price. I wasted one when trying to apply it, luckily this package comes with 3. I applied the second one perfectly and have a spare for later. You are not getting the quality of iShield screen protectors, but this is the best bang for your buck.

Holmes HAOF87BLZ-UC 8IN Lil Blizzard Adjustable Table Fan
Holmes HAOF87BLZ-UC 8IN Lil Blizzard Adjustable Table Fan
Offered by Urban Inspirations
Price: CDN$ 36.25
9 used & new from CDN$ 27.58

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the price, April 8 2014
The fan makes a weird noise, very cheaply built, fragile plastic. I expected more. I would send this back in as defective, but price of shipping is worth more than the fan.

StarTech 1 Port PCI 10/100/1000 32 Bit Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card (ST1000BT32)
Price: CDN$ 13.98
14 used & new from CDN$ 13.98

5.0 out of 5 stars plug in and go, April 8 2014
What is there to say, very easy to install, takes up minimal space, did not even need to install the drive (windows 8 64 bit).

Marpac Dohm-DS Dual Speed Sound Conditioner
Marpac Dohm-DS Dual Speed Sound Conditioner
Price: CDN$ 64.70
15 used & new from CDN$ 59.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty disappointed., Feb. 20 2014
I decided to impulse buy this product since it had so many good reviews. I’ve always slept with a small desk fan since the white noise helped me sleep. Recently, the fan gave out and I have been looking for a replacement. I ordered the Marpac sound conditioner with high hopes. Unfortunately, the device makes a very annoying metallic ‘whirring’ sound. It’s very distinct. My wife usually sleeps through everything (including out insane upstairs neighbor), but even she couldn’t stand the sound of it. I decided to order a second device since I figured ours was defective. No such luck. The second device was even worse.

Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless controller
Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless controller
Price: CDN$ 47.99
23 used & new from CDN$ 33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No hassle, Aug. 19 2013
Great controller. I am running Windows 8 and this controller was plug in and play. I had no use for the CD, windows detected the device right away and installed the appropriate driver. The one flaw is that there is no off switch. To turn off the controller, I slightly pop out the battery cover then push it back in.

Trudeau 5-Peice Measuring Spoons
Trudeau 5-Peice Measuring Spoons

5.0 out of 5 stars They are spoons, July 30 2013
They are measuring spoons, I use them to measure things. That's all I can say. Would recommend to anyone who wishes to measure things with spoons.

Kingston Technology HyperX 8 GB (2x4 GB Modules) 1600 MHz DDR3 Dual Channel Kit (PC3 12800) 240-Pin SDRAM KHX1600C9D3K2/8GX
Price: CDN$ 94.98
22 used & new from CDN$ 94.98

5.0 out of 5 stars It's RAM, July 30 2013
So far everything is perfect. Using this in a custom built PC, ASUS P8Z77-V LX Intel motherboard, I have 16 GB of RAM running at 1600 Mhz. No problem running intensive games and no heat issues.

Ozeri Gourmet Digital Kitchen Scale with Timer, Alarm and Temperature Display
Ozeri Gourmet Digital Kitchen Scale with Timer, Alarm and Temperature Display
Price: CDN$ 33.25
2 used & new from CDN$ 29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, July 30 2013
This scale does what it's supposed to do. I'll admit it feels a bit flimsy, I'm not sure how it will pass the test of time. I've been using it for 3 weeks and everything is good so far.

MHL MicroUSB male to HDMI Female Cable Adapter Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S II/HD/LTE
Offered by Bell Plaza
Price: CDN$ 8.28
2 used & new from CDN$ 8.28

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work, June 27 2013
I've been fiddling around with this device for over 2 weeks and have not been able to get to work. I have a Galaxy note 2 , rooted but with stock ROM. I see no reason why this would not be working. I have come to the conclusion that this cable adapter does not work. Very disappointed.

Globe Electric 56352 16-Inch 60-Watt Output Natural Full Spectrum Sun Light Lamp, Simulates Daylight and Includes Bulb
Price: CDN$ 49.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the office, June 27 2013
This lamp is a good substitute for sunlight and has a nice clean 'white' light. The build is a bit flimsy, although it shouldn't be a problem if you don't move it around too much. This is a great sunlight lamp if you don't want to spend over 100$.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5