Profile for Dan B > Reviews

Content by Dan B
Top Reviewer Ranking: 527

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Dan B (Montreal, Canada)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Mpow® Swift Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Stereo Sweatproof Sport Headphones Earbuds w/ Mic Hands-free Calling, AptX for iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5 5C 5S 4S iPad, LG G2, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Note 3 and Other Android Cell Phones - Suitable for Jogger, Running
Offered by Patec
Price: CDN$ 21.89

LG G3 Case, Spigen® [Air Cushioned Bumper] LG G3 Case Bumper ULTRA HYBRID Series [Metal Slate] Scratch Resistant Bumper Case with Clear Back Panel for LG G3 (2014) - ECO-Friendly Package - Metal Slate (SGP10989)
Offered by Spigen CANADA
Price: CDN$ 17.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 13 2015
Great case, Got it for my wife since she kept dropping her phone. Snug fit and feels secure.

AmazonBasics 4-Port USB 2.0 Ultra-Mini Hub
AmazonBasics 4-Port USB 2.0 Ultra-Mini Hub
Price: CDN$ 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 13 2015
Works as advertised.

Anker 7200mAh Extended Battery Combo for Samsung Galaxy S3, I9300, AT&T I747, Verizon I535, T-Mobile T999, Sprint L710, U.S. Cellular R530 - TPU back cover included [18-Month Warranty]
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: CDN$ 59.99

Anker 2 x 3100mAh Li-ion Batteries for Samsung Galaxy Note 2/II, GT-N7100, SCH-I605(Verizon), SCH-R950(U.S. Cellular), SGH-I317(AT&T), SGH-T889(T-Mobile), SPH-L900(Sprint), fits EB595675LA, with Anker Travel Charger
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: CDN$ 59.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed, May 13 2015
One of the batteries started to swell, I'm just hoping the spare doesn't do the same.

ORICO 6518SUS3 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to SATA External Hard Drive Docking Staion for 2.5 or 3.5in HDD / SSD [ Lay-flat USB 3.0 Dock with 12V 2.5A Power Adapter, 4TB Support, Black]
Offered by ORICO Direct Store
Price: CDN$ 49.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 39.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and cheap, March 15 2015
Works great so far. I have transferred over 1TB of data without a hitch. Quick transfer over USB 3. Device does not take much room on my desk.

Windows 7 Vista XP Media Center MCE PC Remote Control and Infrared Receiver for Home, Premium and Ultimate Edition
Offered by Gigacity
Price: CDN$ 19.98
2 used & new from CDN$ 19.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Plug and play, Oct. 19 2014
Very satisfied, works out of the box, no setup needed. I am using this with my Ouya and XBMC.

Vantec 3.5-Inch 4 Bays Sata to Usb 3.0 and Esata External Hard Drive Enclosure with Fan NST-640SU3-BK
Price: CDN$ 124.98
19 used & new from CDN$ 124.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, Oct. 19 2014
Great product for the price. Currently housing three 3 TB drives and working perfectly. Using this device to expand my home theater setup. I am streaming HD video from my PC upstairs to my Ouya/XBMC (plugged to my TV) downstairs, no stutter, quick response time. I would suggest this to anyone who needs to expand their HD capacity.

Cons:
-somewhat flimsy, but if you don't need to carry it around, perfectly fine
-not recognized if plugged directly into the Ouya (although the product is not at fault here)
-the instructions are pretty basic, I could see people having trouble figuring out what to do
-if not used for several hours, tends to 'go to sleep'. You need to go wake it up for accessing files, annoying if you have a home network and are not in the same room as the device.

Monoprice 3ft MFi Certified LightningTM to USB Charge/ Sync Cable for iPad, iPhone, and iPod - White

5.0 out of 5 stars cheaper than the original, May 26 2014
works great, charges my iPad air and iPhone 5S without a hitch. Definitely cheaper than buying the official apple cable.

OUYA Console and Controller - Aluminum Edition
OUYA Console and Controller - Aluminum Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars great device, May 26 2014
I bought this console to use XBMC. I wanted a hassle free way to stream my content from the computer to the TV downstairs. XBMC works perfectly, no lag whatsoever. For this 79.99, this was a steal. The OUYA plays HD content, dvd iso's, pretty much anything I throw at it. Later down the road I will try more apps, but as a media device, the OUYA excels.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6