march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for Good News > Reviews

Content by Good News

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Good News (Calgary, AB, Canada)

Nature Made Cholest-Off Plus, 450 mg, 200 Softgels
Nature Made Cholest-Off Plus, 450 mg, 200 Softgels
Offered by DailyVita CA Store
Price: CDN$ 44.99
6 used & new from CDN$ 40.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for me, May 11 2016
I've used this product for a couple of years. I take 2 soft gels, twice a day. In the past, my cholesterol level was starting to be elevated. Since I've been taking this product regularly, my cholesterol levels are normal without any other change in diet. I'm very happy with the product and results for me. For now, I prefer this option over needing to take prescription meds to lower cholesterol.

Sleep Apnea Snoring, Stop Snoring Mouthpiece Chin Strap. Adjustable, Anti-Snore Solution Jaw Strap (Small - Large) Sleep More & Snore Less
Offered by savemoreusa
Price: CDN$ 17.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well for me, May 11 2016
I've tried different bands and I like this one since it is adjustable. Combined with a mouthguard and this band, my snoring is reduced and sleep improved most nights. Only drawback is the portion over the ear seems to irritate the back of my ears. I takes a few tries to get the right spot on my chin with least impact on my ears. I can position it good enough, but just a little away from where I would like. Other people may not have this same problem.

Derby Extra Double Edge Razor Blades
Derby Extra Double Edge Razor Blades
Price: CDN$ 11.97
11 used & new from CDN$ 11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for me after my personal trial of different blades, May 11 2016
I suggest trying a few different types of blades before settling on one. I tried 5 different types (small packages of each) and landed on Derby Extra and the best shave for my skin and beard, with the least risk of nicks and cuts. The quality of the blades is great and the price is right on Amazon, though 100 blades will last me a long time.

AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 6 Feet (1.8 Meters) - Black
Price: CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, Good Price, Like the extra length!, May 11 2016
Great price, and I enjoy the extra cord length. Recommended as a purchase, works great with my iPhone to replace the original charger cord which frayed.

Menthol Liquid Essential Oil - 50Ml - 100% Pure
Menthol Liquid Essential Oil - 50Ml - 100% Pure
Offered by Mystic-Moments
Price: CDN$ 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as advertised and a great price. I've already used it in my homemade ..., May 11 2016
Exactly as advertised and a great price. I've already used it in my homemade "white tiger" cream, and it works great!

Think Big, Act Small: How America's Best Performing Companies Keep the Start-up Spirit Alive
by Jason Jennings
64 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Review Big, write small, Feb. 5 2009
A real way of thinking and how to treat people that leads to success. The book is well-written, easy to understand, and well-researched.

There are many great points made throughout the book, but it also is easy to take a few small ideas and apply them to everyday results.

Here are a couple of examples I use now. You'll find your own when you read this book.

How do you eat an elephant? Same as anything else, one bite at a time.

If it was worth doing the first time, it probably deserves one reinvention. If reinventing it doesn't work, let it go.

Dr. Neal Barnard's Program for Reversing Diabetes: The Scientifically Proven System for Reversing Diabetes without Drugs
by Neal D. Barnard
Price: CDN$ 14.51
60 used & new from CDN$ 6.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book and Great Advice, Sept. 6 2008
I read this book with the intention of seeing if there was something I could learn to help my sisters and a friend who are diabetic. I found what Dr. Barnard had to say just made sense, so I've adopted the changes he recommended with results that I've noticed almost immediately.

Dr. Barnard's approach is based on scientific results, is practical to implement and is easier to do than you might think at first. He has a great writing style, doesn't preach anything, and doesn't promote anything he doesn't have evidence of. I found that really refreshing.

If you are concerned about diabetes or heart health, read this book and give it a shot. Good luck!