Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store NFL Tools
Profile for H.W. > Reviews

Content by H.W.

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

H.W. "supernatural enthusiast" (Montreal, Quebec)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Nordic Pure 18x20x1 MERV 10 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filter, Box of 6
Nordic Pure 18x20x1 MERV 10 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filter, Box of 6
Price: CDN$ 82.32
3 used & new from CDN$ 82.32

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't know yet., June 28 2015
It's been over a month now and I have not seen dust reduction yet. Hope it lasts as long as it says.

AmazonBasics Fixed Zoom/Compact System Camera Case (Gray Interior)
AmazonBasics Fixed Zoom/Compact System Camera Case (Gray Interior)
Price: CDN$ 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, June 28 2015
We bought this for our Sony action cam and everything fits perfectly and the padded sides help give protection.
Highly recommend.

Before & After Getting Your Puppy
Before & After Getting Your Puppy
by Dr. Ian Dunbar
Price: CDN$ 20.95
38 used & new from CDN$ 7.93

3.0 out of 5 stars Stressful reading, June 28 2015
I purchased this book based on the reviews. I am barely half way through it and find it a little unreasonable and unsettling. The deadlines to do this and that; what if you have a rescue who never had training at that age, they can still be taught. I found this kind of stressful. Also, as in one of the reviews regarding having 100 people come through your house by the age of 3 months I believe. Not very realistic. I didn't even have 100 people at my wedding. Would not recommend it and did not like the style of writing.

From Panic to Power: Proven Techniques to Calm Your Anxieties, Conquer Your Fears, and Put You in Control of Your Life
by Lucinda Bassett
Price: CDN$ 15.45
87 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., June 28 2015
Great book. I was laughing all the way through it as I could relate to so much of it. It's good to know you're not along and that there are ways to work through anxiety without medication (depending on the degree). I highly recommend this book.

WalkyDog Dog Bicycle Exerciser Leash Hands Free Leash
WalkyDog Dog Bicycle Exerciser Leash Hands Free Leash
Offered by Canadian Pet Traveler
Price: CDN$ 74.00
4 used & new from CDN$ 74.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, sturdy device, June 28 2015
Purchased the Walky Dog Plus a week ago. Excellent, sturdy device. My dog loves it. Not much training needed either, get your dog familiar with a bike and off you go. He has tried to go for a dog or squirrel, but the bike stays straight. Highly recommend it for dogs that need to run off some energy.

Cesar Millan's Short Guide to a Happy Dog: 98 Essential Tips and Techniques
Cesar Millan's Short Guide to a Happy Dog: 98 Essential Tips and Techniques
by Cesar Millan
Price: CDN$ 13.95
41 used & new from CDN$ 3.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent companion book for training, June 28 2015
This is an excellent book to use as a companion book while working with a trainer with a similar philosophy. I have had dogs all my life and never understood just how the pack worked. Lots of insight and information. Not a step by step training manual. Easy to read and follow. I highly recommend it.

Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow
Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow
Price: CDN$ 43.69
9 used & new from CDN$ 43.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pillow for the price, Aug. 27 2013
I have tried many memory foam pillows, this one is the best one for me.
I can't use a firm pillow so even the Tempurpedic was too hard for me.
Unfortunately this pillow lasts about 6 months and then the support is gone, it is too soft.
But for the price I replace it as needed.
The problem with all memory foam warranties, is that the foam may not be falling apart, but the
support does go away.

Insten® Leather Wallet Case with Credit Card Holder Compatible with Samsung© Galaxy Ace S5830, Black
Offered by Eforcity
Price: CDN$ 9.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet case, Nov. 7 2012
I really like this wallet case. It protects my phone when it's inside my purse which was the main reason for the purchase. It fits it perfectly. The only downside was that I couldn't keep my rubber back protector on at the same time, it was too tight and turned the phone off. But you can even use the phone with the case on, just flip
the cover behind and put it to your ear. That way if you drop it, it's still protected.

Ekobrew 003092 Refillable K-Cup for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 3-Pack
Ekobrew 003092 Refillable K-Cup for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 3-Pack
Offered by Beverage Connector
Price: CDN$ 39.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 13.34

5.0 out of 5 stars EkoBrew great filter, Feb. 4 2012
I had purchased the Keurig brand filter first and within a week of use the coffee had no flavour.
I read good reviews on this EkoBrew filter and purchased it. It still works great and the coffee
has the same flavour it always did. I would definately recommend this product.
Not to mention, I purchased the three pack and one was defective, it didn't line up correct in the
brewer. I emailed customer service and they sent me a replacement one that was tested first.
They responded to my email in less than twelve hours.

Keurig Elite Single Serve Brewer for Keurig K-cups K40
Keurig Elite Single Serve Brewer for Keurig K-cups K40
Offered by Sale away
Price: CDN$ 198.00
4 used & new from CDN$ 145.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best coffee maker EVER!, Jan. 8 2012
Love this machine. Using my own coffee beans and the coffee tastes like it should.
With other coffee makers it would always taste different. This really does make the perfect
cup of coffee.