Profile for D. Landry > Reviews

Content by D. Landry

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

D. Landry (Ottawa)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Wincraft 885271-X Toronto Maple Leafs Desk Clock
Wincraft 885271-X Toronto Maple Leafs Desk Clock
Price: CDN$ 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice clock!, Oct. 25 2014
It's bigger than I expected, but that's fine because it's really nice!

Keurig 60-40584 Descaling Solution for Brewers, Clear
Keurig 60-40584 Descaling Solution for Brewers, Clear
Price: CDN$ 12.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, Oct. 25 2014
Glad I bought this product. It really did the job on my old Keurig!

Under The Dome: Season 2
Under The Dome: Season 2
Price: CDN$ 39.88
6 used & new from CDN$ 39.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Come on, it's not that bad..., Oct. 25 2014
This review is from: Under The Dome: Season 2 (DVD)
I really don't know why the reviews are so bad here on Amazon. This show was fun to watch from the very beginning and continues to keep me interested in watching every week. I bought season 1 and will most definitely buy season 2. I love this show and don't care what anybody says, I hope they keep them coming! The cast is very good, and honestly, I even find that the whole concept is captivating. I didn't really want to give it a 5 stars, but heck, those 1 star reviews made me do this... :P

Anker High-Precision Wireless Mouse, 3 Adjustable DPI Levels, 2000 DPI, 6 Buttons, 18-Month Battery Life - (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Oct. 17 2014
Excellent product at a very affordable price! Love it so much that this is my second one that I bought! I would not hesitate to recommend this mouse to family and friends.

3 Geezers [Import]
3 Geezers [Import]
Price: CDN$ 27.47
22 used & new from CDN$ 3.32

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected..., Sept. 29 2014
This review is from: 3 Geezers [Import] (DVD)
Except for J.K. Simmons, forget the other famous actors on the DVD cover because you only see them for a few seconds (maybe a minute at the most). It's basically J.K. Simmons interviewing older people in a retirement home to know what they do to occupy themselves during the day. There are a few funny parts and not totally a waste of money, just not at all what I expected. DVD cover is misleeding and trailer made this better than what it really was. It's your call really, but it's not something I would really recommend.

Anker® Wireless Mouse, 5 Buttons, 3 Adjustable DPI Levels, 2000 DPI, 18-Month Battery Life - (Blue)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product at a very affordable price!, Sept. 20 2014
I just love this mouse! It fits perfect in the hand and works very well, so well that it will be my first choice whenever I need another one and will definitely recommend it to anyone that needs a mouse. Great product for the price! Glad I took the chance of trying something other than Logitech.

Starfrit 093123-006-NOUV Potato Chipper
Starfrit 093123-006-NOUV Potato Chipper
Price: CDN$ 14.77
8 used & new from CDN$ 14.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 24 2014
Great product for the price! I would recommend this!

Patchwork Chickens Blue Cushioned Bean Bag Padded Serving Dinner Laptop Lap Tray

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 24 2014
Quality is not that great but it serves the purpose.

Black Frame Large Wooden Soft Padded Cushioned Bean Bag Lap Dinner Laptop Food TV Tray

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 24 2014
Very good quality! You get what you pay for!

PureBites Cheddar Cheese Dog Treats, 4.2-Ounce
PureBites Cheddar Cheese Dog Treats, 4.2-Ounce
Price: CDN$ 11.75
2 used & new from CDN$ 11.75

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves this treat! I normally wait for ..., July 24 2014
My dog loves this treat! I normally wait for the product to be on sale as it's a bit pricey... :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20