countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools
Profile for D. Landry > Reviews

Content by D. Landry

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

D. Landry (Ottawa)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Colonia
Colonia
DVD ~ Daniel Brühl, Michael Nyqvist Emma Watson
Price: CDN$ 14.88
3 used & new from CDN$ 14.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent performance by Emma Watson, June 9 2016
This review is from: Colonia (DVD)
Excellent performance by Emma Watson, Daniel Brühl & Michael Nyqvist! Inspired by true event, it's a story that had to be told about the torture prison of a religious cult under the influence of the Chilean secret police and under the dictatorship of Augusto Pinochet. The cult is run by ex-Nazi Paul Schäfer (Michael Nyqvist), a cult that once you enter, you never leave. This movie is truly amazing! It is brilliantly done and will not leave you indifferent!

RoadPro Soft Sided 12 Volt Travel Cooler Bag
RoadPro Soft Sided 12 Volt Travel Cooler Bag
Offered by Larry's distributing
Price: CDN$ 59.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, March 3 2016
I had to return this item as it kept blowing fuses and it doesn't keep anything cold.

Schitt's Creek - Season 1
Schitt's Creek - Season 1
DVD ~ Annie Murphy
Price: CDN$ 18.49
6 used & new from CDN$ 18.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Best comedy out there!, Feb. 2 2016
This review is from: Schitt's Creek - Season 1 (DVD)
I was hooked at the very first episode! This show is hilarious! I knew Eugene Levy from previous movies and always thought he was so funny and he is totally funny here also. But the one that I just love is his son Dan, whom I didn't know even existed before watching this show. As a matter of fact, the whole cast is fun to watch! I'm very happy that I gave this one a try and will continue to watch each and every episode until the very end. There's no way I will get tired of watching it and I certainly hope they keep it alive for a very, very long time. This show is on the very top of my favorite comedy show to watch. I know my review doesn't tell much, but I just had to put that 5 stars and say how much I love it! :-)

Wincraft 885271-X Toronto Maple Leafs Desk Clock
Wincraft 885271-X Toronto Maple Leafs Desk Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice clock!, Oct. 25 2014
It's bigger than I expected, but that's fine because it's really nice!

Keurig 60-40584 Descaling Solution for Brewers, Clear
Keurig 60-40584 Descaling Solution for Brewers, Clear
Price: CDN$ 12.97
3 used & new from CDN$ 12.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, Oct. 25 2014
Glad I bought this product. It really did the job on my old Keurig!

Under The Dome: Season 2
Under The Dome: Season 2
DVD ~ UNDER THE DOME: SEASON TWO
Price: CDN$ 30.00
21 used & new from CDN$ 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Come on, it's not that bad..., Oct. 25 2014
This review is from: Under The Dome: Season 2 (DVD)
I really don't know why the reviews are so bad here on Amazon. This show was fun to watch from the very beginning and continues to keep me interested in watching every week. I bought season 1 and will most definitely buy season 2. I love this show and don't care what anybody says, I hope they keep them coming! The cast is very good, and honestly, I even find that the whole concept is captivating. I didn't really want to give it a 5 stars, but heck, those 1 star reviews made me do this... :P

Anker C200 Full-Size Ergonomic Wireless Mouse with 6 Buttons, 3 DPI Adjustment Levels and 2000 DPI (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Oct. 17 2014
Excellent product at a very affordable price! Love it so much that this is my second one that I bought! I would not hesitate to recommend this mouse to family and friends.

3 Geezers [Import]
3 Geezers [Import]
Price: CDN$ 18.77
16 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected..., Sept. 29 2014
This review is from: 3 Geezers [Import] (DVD)
Except for J.K. Simmons, forget the other famous actors on the DVD cover because you only see them for a few seconds (maybe a minute at the most). It's basically J.K. Simmons interviewing older people in a retirement home to know what they do to occupy themselves during the day. There are a few funny parts and not totally a waste of money, just not at all what I expected. DVD cover is misleeding and trailer made this better than what it really was. It's your call really, but it's not something I would really recommend.

Anker® Wireless Mouse, 5 Buttons, 3 Adjustable DPI Levels, 2000 DPI, 18-Month Battery Life - (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product at a very affordable price!, Sept. 20 2014
I just love this mouse! It fits perfect in the hand and works very well, so well that it will be my first choice whenever I need another one and will definitely recommend it to anyone that needs a mouse. Great product for the price! Glad I took the chance of trying something other than Logitech.

Starfrit 093123-006-NOUV Potato Chipper
Starfrit 093123-006-NOUV Potato Chipper
Price: CDN$ 20.39
21 used & new from CDN$ 17.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 24 2014
Great product for the price! I would recommend this!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20