Profile for D. Landry > Reviews

Content by D. Landry

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

D. Landry (Ottawa)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Anker High-Precision Wireless Mouse, 3 Adjustable DPI Levels, 2000 DPI, 6 Buttons, 18-Month Battery Life - (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Oct. 17 2014
Excellent product at a very affordable price! Love it so much that this is my second one that I bought! I would not hesitate to recommend this mouse to family and friends.

3 Geezers [Import]
3 Geezers [Import]
Price: CDN$ 27.30
21 used & new from CDN$ 4.46

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected..., Sept. 29 2014
This review is from: 3 Geezers [Import] (DVD)
Except for J.K. Simmons, forget the other famous actors on the DVD cover because you only see them for a few seconds (maybe a minute at the most). It's basically J.K. Simmons interviewing older people in a retirement home to know what they do to occupy themselves during the day. There are a few funny parts and not totally a waste of money, just not at all what I expected. DVD cover is misleeding and trailer made this better than what it really was. It's your call really, but it's not something I would really recommend.

Anker® Wireless Mouse, 5 Buttons, 3 Adjustable DPI Levels, 2000 DPI, 18-Month Battery Life - (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product at a very affordable price!, Sept. 20 2014
I just love this mouse! It fits perfect in the hand and works very well, so well that it will be my first choice whenever I need another one and will definitely recommend it to anyone that needs a mouse. Great product for the price! Glad I took the chance of trying something other than Logitech.

Starfrit 093123-006-NOUV Potato Chipper
Starfrit 093123-006-NOUV Potato Chipper
Price: CDN$ 14.77
8 used & new from CDN$ 14.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 24 2014
Great product for the price! I would recommend this!

Patchwork Chickens Blue Cushioned Bean Bag Padded Serving Dinner Laptop Lap Tray

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 24 2014
Quality is not that great but it serves the purpose.

Black Frame Large Wooden Soft Padded Cushioned Bean Bag Lap Dinner Laptop Food TV Tray
Offered by the-home-fusion-company-canada
Price: CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 24 2014
Very good quality! You get what you pay for!

PureBites Cheddar Cheese Dog Treats, 4.2-Ounce
PureBites Cheddar Cheese Dog Treats, 4.2-Ounce
Price: CDN$ 11.75

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves this treat! I normally wait for ..., July 24 2014
My dog loves this treat! I normally wait for the product to be on sale as it's a bit pricey... :)

Colorful Owls Shape Stickers
Colorful Owls Shape Stickers
Offered by BargainBookStores USA
Price: CDN$ 2.49
13 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 24 2014
These are actually very nice and was surprised that there was more than 1 sheet!

Enemy (Blu-ray) (Bilingual)
Enemy (Blu-ray) (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Jake Gyllenhaal
Price: CDN$ 14.49
11 used & new from CDN$ 9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars What Was That?!, July 13 2014
This will be my first movie with Jake Gyllenhaal as the star that I truly disliked. Not that he did not perform well, he was absolutely excellent as usual, but the movie is God awful...!!! Some other reviewers will probably said that I didn't grasp the concept of the story... but quite frankly, it was too boring and weird to even try and understand where the story was going. Great performance by Jake Gyllenhaal, but really, really bad movie. So unless you are a BIG fan of him, don't bother. My opinion, of course... take it or leave it... ;)

World War Z (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) (Bilingual)
World War Z (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Brad Pitt
Price: CDN$ 16.99
14 used & new from CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, May 5 2014
First, I would like to say that I am NOT a fan of Brad Pitt and NOT a fan of zombie movies either, but I just loved this movie! Very well made with great action and suspense!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20