Profile for Gunzzz > Reviews

Content by Gunzzz

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Gunzzz

Panasonic DMP-BDT220 Integrated Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player
Panasonic DMP-BDT220 Integrated Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent player at a great price, Sept. 13 2014
An excellent player at a great price. My only fault is that there is no memory so that if you stop watching a movie half way through and want to pick it up a few days later, it won't bring you back to where you were before. You have to search around. Not a deal breaker for such a nice picture, but my previous Oppo would store up to 5 movies....quite a bit more $$ though.

FoodSaver Advanced Design Vacuum Sealer, Black
FoodSaver Advanced Design Vacuum Sealer, Black
Price: CDN$ 95.86
2 used & new from CDN$ 80.41

5.0 out of 5 stars For example we just bought a nice whole strip loin roast that I cut into nice ..., Sept. 13 2014
Performs as expected. No complaints at all. It's small, fits in a drawer and should pay for itself in savings and convenience. For example we just bought a nice whole strip loin roast that I cut into nice 1.5" steaks. The large roast was about 25-30% less than buying steaks in a pack. If you don't need all the fancy features of the bigger unit then this is a no brainer.

ASUS 17.3-Inch Full HD Republic of gamer Notebook with Intel Core I7-4700HQ (G750JH-DB72-CA)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice computer, March 13 2014
Nothing really bad to say about this machine at all. Good performance for my needs, mainly graphic hungry CAD work on dual monitors.
Not exactly portable, pretty big and heavy. Battery life nothing spectacular but typical of a machine of this capacity. None of which matters to me.
I don't play games so no value to add there....

Merry Christmas, Baby
Merry Christmas, Baby
Price: CDN$ 12.00
63 used & new from CDN$ 3.66

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, Dec 6 2012
This review is from: Merry Christmas, Baby (Audio CD)
Not too bad addition for the Xmas collection. I would have preferred a little more big band feel to it, with some moe horns but still all in all it's pretty good