Profile for joan fawler > Reviews

Content by joan fawler

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

joan fawler (WA, USA, (Grandmother of five))

Murder Is Announced
Murder Is Announced
by Agatha Christie
28 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Better and better!, March 27 2004
This mystery series just keeps getting better and better. Buy it and see for yourself what makes this mystery writer heads above most other mystery writers. As you can see I am a fan.

Body In The Library
Body In The Library
by Agatha Christie
40 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining addition to this fun series!, March 27 2004
I have been following this series with a lot of excitment. I love this writer and have enjoyed all of her books. I know you will too. If you haven't tried one of her great mysteries you should. You have no idea what an entertaining time you are missing.

Le Fin
Le Fin
16 used & new from CDN$ 17.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of twists and turns and thrilling passion!, March 27 2004
This review is from: Le Fin (Paperback)
I loved this book! Lots of twists and thrilling passion for the reader to relish. Super dialogue, wonderful characters and an unimanginale ending as promised by this author. I enjoyed each of the books equally in this fun series and know you will too. I was sad when it ended. I know you will be too. Wonderful entertainment for the die-hard romantic/suspense lover...like me.

Friendly Enemies
Friendly Enemies
13 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi-faceted and interesting!, March 27 2004
This review is from: Friendly Enemies (Paperback)
I like romantic/suspense novels that take me to new and exciting places without leaving both the security and comfort of my own home. The Lambert Series by Victoria Taylor Murray gave me hours and hours of total entertainment. The characters in her on-going soap read are just great. They were characters that I loved for the most part (except a few...the bad guys...which were so well-developed I enjoyed disliking them), of course, my favorite characters were the main ones but I sure had a great time getting to know them almost on a personal level. I was sad when this series ended because it was almost like saying goodbye to real friends. If you enjoy this exciting genre then this is one series you will love getting lost in. I can see why this new writer's Lambert Series is a bestseller. I'm happy to recommend it to anyone that enjoys a soap-opera-read.

Thief of Hearts
Thief of Hearts
Price: CDN$ 21.79
27 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series!, March 27 2004
This review is from: Thief of Hearts (Paperback)
Get this book and then get the rest of the series. It's a great gift for yourself. Great characters who keep developing throughout the four books who become like friends. (Each book in this series gets better and better!) Reading it gave me hours and hours of reading entertainment).

Shamans Game
Shamans Game
by J Doss
Price: CDN$ 9.89
43 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Fun Book!, March 27 2004
I love this series of books. The characters are reader friendly and without noticing they soon become friends...sort of! HA! A real character connection in this series that's a plus in my book.

Fade Away
Fade Away
by Harlan Coben
69 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Whitty Dialogue!, March 27 2004
This review is from: Fade Away (Mass Market Paperback)
Being a fan of this writer for quite sometime needless to say I have enjoyed all of the 'COBEN' books-- that being said, I'd like to add that quite possibly, FADE AWAY might very well be my favorite story however. Loved the whitty dialogue! You should give it a try!