Profile for A. W. Bolden > Reviews

Content by A. W. Bolden

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

A. W. Bolden

Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money-That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not!
by Robert T. Kiyosaki
202 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars READ THIS! A Great WHAT-WHEN-WHY book., May 11 2000
First, I had the pleasure to meet Robert T. Kiyosaki at a convention in Chicago one week 5/6/00 after the Oprah show aired here 4/28/00. Although I had paid to attend the convention in in February before he was confirmed as a speaker, his appearance on Oprah attracted a wider audience. This book works if you are looking for a WHAT-WHEN-WHY vs. a WHERE-WHICH-HOW book. I've had this book for a year and I've done reviews of it on my own website. This book, followed by the CASHFLOW Quadrant ,CASHFLOW for Kids (game), and CASHFLOW 101/202 (games), are tools to practice habits which will get you FREE of debt and the RAT RACE.
In addition, it seems that some of these NEGATIVE reviews are from people NEGAVITES(tm) who seem to want something from nothing. All the secrets of wealth will not be revealed in a $15 retail book! I'm sure those NEGAVITES(tm) have not written a book or created any legacies of wealth. To the NEGAVITES(tm) who complained about RTK's "bragging", "language", and "lack of detail": This is an opportunity for you "GET on the PLAYING FIELD" and WRITE YOUR OWN BOOK, which will not "brag", speak the "kings english", and provide the "research and detail" for the path to wealth.

Women's Liberation: Jesus Style: Messages of Spirituality & Wisdom for Today's Woman
by Stephanie Bibb
17 used & new from CDN$ 1.64

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for men and women of all cultures!, Sept. 23 1999
"Women's Liberation - Jesus Style" is appropriately titled. The book addresses many of the issues facing us as a people today. The root and center of any community is the edification and respect of its women. History has shown this to be true.
My wife and I met Ms. Bibb this summer. It was wonderful to talk with her about the writing of "Women's Liberation, Jesus Style". My wife and I were honored to get an autographed copy of the book.
God bless you Stephanie Bibb! WLJS will indeed become a future onstage production.