Profile for Darwi Odrade > Reviews

Content by Darwi Odrade

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Darwi Odrade "_odrade_" (Michigan)

Naturally Healthy Babies and Children: A Commonsense Guide to Herbal Remedies, Nutrition, and Health
by Aviva Jill Romm
Price: CDN$ 16.60
34 used & new from CDN$ 11.15

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, April 9 2004
This book was given to me as a gift and it truly is a gift that keeps on giving. I have referenced this book often and used many of the herbal remedies on myself with much success. This book is easy to read and is packed with information on safe use of healing plants.
When my friends ask me what book I recommend for wholistic health, herbalism or naturally healthy children THIS book is at the top of my list.

by Aviva Jill Romm
15 used & new from CDN$ 5.88

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST HAVE, Feb. 20 2003
I was given this book as a gift and it certainly has been one! I have not found another herbal book that measures up to this one. Aviva's simple and beautiful explainations, instructions, and information are so welcome and refreshing.
If you're looking for a herbal/wholistic health book for your family THIS is the one you want.

NEW Mallrats (DVD)
NEW Mallrats (DVD)
Offered by Fulfillment Express CA
Price: CDN$ 24.03
36 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars How could you not love this movie???, June 18 2001
This review is from: NEW Mallrats (DVD) (DVD)
OMG, this movie is great. Jason Lee is awesome and has so many great lines.