Profile for kcrussell > Reviews

Content by kcrussell

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

kcrussell

Ebest Black 3200mAh Extra Power Backup Extended Battery Case For Samsung Galaxy SIII S3 i9300

3.0 out of 5 stars Ebest battery back up for Samsung S3, Oct. 1 2013
while this battery backup power worked well for one of the two I purchased, the second has never been tested as it will not fit with our second S3.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Standard Edition
New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Standard Edition
Price: CDN$ 34.99
51 used & new from CDN$ 18.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Mario Bros., Oct. 9 2010
Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
New Super Mario Bros

My husband loves it, me, not so much, but I'm not really a 'gamer'. He can play it for hours, it's like having a really big kid in the house. It's awesome to watch. He prefers the old style controller, finds it easier on his fingers/hands.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wireless nunchuk, Oct. 9 2010
Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
Wii Wireless adapter for Nunchuk / WiiMD Adaptateur sans-fil pour le NunchuckMD

I purchased the wireless nunchuk for use with EA Sports Active in March 2010, worked for the first 4 months, now nothing. The unit is a bit big and bulky, would fall out of the leg strap if you didn't keep a close eye on it. I just got back to using my EA sports active after taking the summer 'off' and the transmitter can't find the nunchuk...in my opinion not worth $30.00 for 4 months! I even researched the product for a few weeks before I purchased it, all the reviews said it worked well...I tried to email to company for help/support, good luck going that route, there is no support what so ever.

Wii Fit Rechargeable Battery Pack for Balance Board - Standard Edition
Wii Fit Rechargeable Battery Pack for Balance Board - Standard Edition
Price: CDN$ 12.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Wii Fit Balance Board rechargeable battery pack, Oct. 9 2010
Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Wii Fit Rechargeable Battery Pack for Balance Board

Good product, holds a charge well and easy to recharge (plugs it into the back of the console).