Profile for dharmagirl > Reviews

Content by dharmagirl

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

dharmagirl

Happy Healthy Gut: The Natural Diet Solution to Curing IBS and Other Chronic Digestive Disorders
Price: CDN$ 12.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Accessable information!!, April 11 2014
I'm a personal trainer and have to answer questions about my client's diet as well as other aspects of their health and fitness. I always say everyone is an individual, you have to find out what works for YOU! "Happy Healthy Gut" is a great book for people searching for answers. It's easy to read, doesn't get "preachy" and tells a personal story of how Jennifer found what works for her. It is one of the options I happily recommend to people on the quest to get healthy and feel better... but just don't know where to begin.

You And Your Future
You And Your Future
by Georgia Nicols
11 used & new from CDN$ 22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars know the people around you!, Nov. 27 2010
This review is from: You And Your Future (Paperback)
I loved this book for what it told me about myself, but what I found most valuable is what I learned about the people around me. What makes them tick? What makes them happy? Once I knew someone's sign this book unlocked some valuable hidden information. And Georgia makes it fun! She's hilarious and truly witty! I'll be referring to this forever.