march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Furniture sports Tools Registry
Profile for tricia barker > Reviews

Content by tricia barker

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

tricia barker

Baby Nosh: Plant-Based, Gluten-Free Goodness for Baby's Food Sensitivities
Baby Nosh: Plant-Based, Gluten-Free Goodness for Baby's Food Sensitivities
by Jennifer Browne
Price: CDN$ 22.90
26 used & new from CDN$ 8.13

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the perfect gift to give new parents that are health conscious, April 18 2016
This is the perfect gift to give new parents that are health conscious. It gives you so many great recipes and suggestions on what to feed your baby... And the photos are stunning!!

A Sudden, Fearful Death: A William Monk Novel
A Sudden, Fearful Death: A William Monk Novel
Offered by Random House Canada, Incorp.
Price: CDN$ 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Anne's writing is beautiful. I tell people it's the prefect mix of ..., Feb. 14 2016
The Monk series is such a treat to read. Anne's writing is beautiful. I tell people it's the prefect mix of crime fiction and Downton Abbey. Add in some characters you will grow to love and care about and you have the perfect read.

Last of the Independents: Vancouver Noir
Last of the Independents: Vancouver Noir
by Sam Wiebe
Price: CDN$ 17.99
28 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars But this now!!!, Sept. 2 2015
One of the best books I have read this year. Connected with the main character even though we are nothing alike... Sam's writing magically made me want to be hanging with these people and be a part of their lives. Add that to a really great story and you have a fabulous read. I've recommended this book to everyone I know. Buy it and read it... you'll be happy you did.

Happy Healthy Gut: The Natural Diet Solution to Curing IBS and Other Chronic Digestive Disorders
Price: CDN$ 16.17

4.0 out of 5 stars Accessable information!!, April 11 2014
I'm a personal trainer and have to answer questions about my client's diet as well as other aspects of their health and fitness. I always say everyone is an individual, you have to find out what works for YOU! "Happy Healthy Gut" is a great book for people searching for answers. It's easy to read, doesn't get "preachy" and tells a personal story of how Jennifer found what works for her. It is one of the options I happily recommend to people on the quest to get healthy and feel better... but just don't know where to begin.

You And Your Future
You And Your Future
by Georgia Nicols
15 used & new from CDN$ 19.46

5.0 out of 5 stars know the people around you!, Nov. 27 2010
This review is from: You And Your Future (Paperback)
I loved this book for what it told me about myself, but what I found most valuable is what I learned about the people around me. What makes them tick? What makes them happy? Once I knew someone's sign this book unlocked some valuable hidden information. And Georgia makes it fun! She's hilarious and truly witty! I'll be referring to this forever.